#1 BOX OFFICE

DAS RITE CRACKA

WE SPACE N SHIET NOW

white bois BTFO

WE

Is it kino?

WTF is this movie anyways? Is it supposed to be a comedy, drama Oscar bait, or just niga shit?

Why are Sup Forums babbies always so easily triggered?

Why so mad tho?

Oscar bait.

To be fair, it can't possibly be worse than Will Smith's oscar bait. This at least has a story that is not abhorrent.

Feel good Oscar bait for white audiences to remark on how valuable black people are.

this

they keep coming into Sup Forums our geek culture safespace with their "facts"

they don't understand that its feelings and passion that matter

fuck their factual information, anyone who points out facts is from Sup Forums and its really fucking easy to spot

Why are they trying so hard to look serious in that picture?

WERE

>amerisharts

I love that Jim Parsons, a disgusting Hollywood liberal douche, is playing a racist NASA executive in this movie when Katherine Johnson literally said in her biography that she experienced almost no prejudice or racism at NASA. They literally had to invent a racist character to make the movie fit into modern liberal virtue signalling, and they picked an untalented billionaire fag liberal douche to play him.

Welcome to hollywood, where the truth doesn't matter, only the narrative they're trying to push.

shit movie about people who have little to do with the actual event, lets make a movie about them cuz they black n' sheet right nigga? not the cracka ass astronauts who are white and actually carried out the mission did i mention they white? fuck them nigga.

This is totally FAKE NEWS

and never trust anything you see on RTs as its owned by NBC universal. It works like this in the movie industry... 20th Century Fox pays NBC to promote this move by making it #1 on RTs shitty little site which lies about every movie that is ever released to make the movie relevant. This happens all the time in the entertainment industry regardless of what division you work in. Trust me I know...

ayo white boy

You sure showed them!

How's that man on Trump's left called again?

ASTROPHYSICISTS N SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT

Imagine the bottomless daily misery of the person who made that image.

Jesus, you stick out like a sore thumb you fedora tipping piece of shit.

I hear that sister. He's probably a fucking white male. Probably straight as well. Can't wait until all white people are wiped off the face of the Earth so we can live without racism.

>TRIGGERED BY: the worst boards
mmmmmmmmmh

could someone make a shop with mexican janitors and an appropriate title like "hidden garbage"

This movie tells the truth and there's nothing you can do about it.

WHITES ETERNALLY BTFO BY FEMALE SPACE NIGGERS

THE GALAXY BELONGS TO AFRICA

moon claimed by BBC

Didn't the lady this fantasy was based on say she never faced racism at NASA?

she only said that to save her job

Jesus, you sure showed me!

>Triggered by: The Boards that define Sup Forums culture

Says a lot about the stick up your ass m8.

>kicking Star Wars' ass 2 weeks in a row

Shoulda cast a black woman as Jyn Erso instead of that cracker Brit copypaste bitch lmao

>/r9k/ and Sup Forums defines Sup Forums culture

>january wide release

who cares

WE WUZ SPACE SECRETARIES IN SHIT

The only board that still preserves its original culture is Sup Forums.
The rest are beyond salvation and only exist to regurgitate Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes, except some specific ones like Sup Forums or /lit/.

fuck off weaboo lmao

Yep

Black films are like Christian films they are usually all objectively terrible but the masses seem to be required to see the, so that Hollywood won't stop making movies for them.

>The rest are beyond salvation and only exist to regurgitate Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes, except some specific ones like Sup Forums or /lit/.