It Still Hurts Everyday

I just want him back. He had so much to offer the industry, I really wish he was still here. He was the pride of PA.

He filled a hole that I needed in the music scene and just as he was here he was gone. It’s really not fair.

This is my own thread for grief. Others are welcome to join but I don’t expect them to. Lil peep was too good for this world, too pure. Just like Danger Incorporated.

he was a real one

lsiten to yung lean

yeah

lmao get with the times asshole we like 6ix9ine now

I cant get into him and his message isn’t nearly as close to lean. Xan has a chance but he won’t touch peep. There will never be another peep.

I didn't like his music and he was really similar to wicca phase but no one deserves to die at 21
rest in peep

I sold a MacBook to peep

>Imagine lil foreversleep being a source of pride for your community

Anyone got a rar of all his stuff? Might be some gems I haven’t heard.

you literally post that in every peep related thread. please seek mental help I'm begging you.

You’re worse than barneyfag

glad he's dead. sounds like some pop punk faggot rapping over trap shit. only children can actually enjoy that garbage.

Finally some danger inc rep. I hope they stick to their world wide web vibes
I fucking love them

is it some sort of meme to pretend his music is good? it's is super cringey.

He was fucking awful.

I never knew about Wicca phase, thanks.

You’re a cunt. I’d love to see your contributions to the scene, fuck that I’d like to see what you did with life. So when you die and can’t even touch peeps baseboard I can say you’re awful.

nah, his music is shit lol.

Doesn’t seem like they stuck together. Gone too soon.

you’re not? I mean bud, you’re obviously 14 with no talent. Sod off.

imagine being this triggered over some emo vampire drug addict that made shitty music. glad he's dead to be honest.

are they done? I thought louis was just experimenting?

Imagine being such a no taste faggot. I bet your collection consists of Radiohead and Interpol.

no ? the fuck are you smoking user

It's sad that he died before his time, but I wish people would stop deifying him. His music wasn't that great even if their was genuine emotion behind it. I guarantee that no body would be hyping up his music like this if he were still alive.

oh no, not radiohead! good one lad. interpol is gay, but not nearly cringey as this homo.

you probably think Blink 182 is actually good.

Nice try!

Why are you so angry?

when u nut but she keep sucking

so emo fag who brought a deadly drug addiction on himself cause he's too too stupid to find better alternatives? He makes Jeffree Star look like Jesus Christ

Imagine thinking that a drug addicted degenerate contributed anything worthwhile to humanity

The tracks Wicca and Peep did together are fire

I like Interpol and lil peep

>He had so much to offer the industry
what? more of the exact same lyrics over the exact same beats,
or was he gonna jack some more swag?

>Good

Interpol
Radiohead

>fucking shite
Blink182
Lil peep

You can whine about your shitty dead drug addict ""artist"" but don't mention him has a "pride of PA" because that faggot can eat shit and this state has NO pride for him

RIP PEEP. fuck the haters, may your soul finally be at peace.

lmao
I think it's telling almost every stan of his has a vocabulary of 00's scene hoe.

Our Peep

He looked rough in that era. This is how I wanna remember Peep. Shirtless and wielding Zangetsu.

*Lil Peep blocks you are path*

Looking at this picture makes me glad he's dead. I had a good day when they announced he killed himself.

Most of the peep haters on here will never prosper

*kills himself*

I really love the album
>Break up feels
What's some other solid releases by him

*fucks your bitch and mom*
*counts up blue hundreds*

*kills himself*

*takes Your family with me as a sacrifice to the dark lord*

*kills himself*

ill see you in hell buddy

*kills himself*

I know what you mean user, I didn't like memesoundcloudrap except for peep.

>People still making this thread

for me he filled a hole that I needed in the graveyard scene