Did Anakin ultimately fulfill the prophecy?

Did Anakin ultimately fulfill the prophecy?
He did go a long way toward bringing balance to the force.
He killed all but 2 of the jedi, Obi Wan and Yoda.
And Vader and Sheev were the only 2 sith.
so technically, that's balanced.
But then he also killed Obi Wan and Yoda died, so it was 2 sith against only Luke.
Then Anakin killed ol' Sheeverino, so it was 1v1 again, but in that act, didn't he redeem himself? And in any case, he died so Luke was the only trained force user in the galaxy. So that's not really balanced, 1v0.
Plus, then we have the whole "Lord Snoke" character (where in the fuck did he come from?) and now I guess Rey is "awakened" in the force, and there are the Knights of Ren led by wannabe vader babby Benjamin Solo.

So like... Did Anakin's participation in the force and the "prophecy" even matter?

>babbis first star wars

Why was Humpty Dumpty in star wars?

He brought balance to the force by killing the only man trying to protect the universe from the Yuuzhan Vong.

the darkside isn't the opposite of the lightside its an aberration of the force

>tfw the dark side of the force is entropy

Jedifaggot pls go.

Don't you have some child soldiers to brainwash and train?

What prophecy are you talking about

>Did Anakin ultimately fulfill the prophecy?
Yes according to George, but who knows what Disney will do.

>so technically, that's balanced.
Balanced means no more Sith. The Sith were a cancer upon the universe and their destruction "balanced" the force.

>So like... Did Anakin's participation in the force and the "prophecy" even matter?
Depends on what Disney will do. On the one hand, no, since Dark Siders obviously exist in the ST, but they seem to be respecting Lucas' "no more Sith" clause.

It seems that simply the Sith are wiped out forever, but we will still have the dark side around.

Balance meant no more either jedi or sith bending the force to their own purposes

After Sheev and Vader Luke was supposed to be the last force user

He fucked up though and took on a bunch of new apprentices and so Kylo Ren happened

>Aberration
>Literally the natural path of the Force
Ok

>entropy
Do you even know what that means, lad

Cool head canon, but for all we know Disney will go with it.

>so Luke was the only trained force user in the galaxy.
Source?

TWC is canon and it had that retarded force god planet with the Light and Dark sides both being natural
Whatever jedi doctrine schlock might say

You shouldnt bully underage kids

Lol, George is such a dumbfuck then. I know he wasn't paying attention to what the writers do with that show really, but he could have attempted to keep the lore straight.

That sounds terrible anyway, but I'm glad Disney won't ever include that cartoon stuff in the movies.

Luke became a Grey Jedi

Star Wars lore was pure kiddy shit from the beginning, who cares
I certainly doubt Lucas does

How has no one- eh fuck it. It falls to me

>Pottery

Only the jedi ever talk about "balancing" the force. We never hear of this "imbalance" from the Sith, and they never talk about how they do not want balance. This stuff only comes from the mouths of Jedi.

What "balance" means to the Jedi is the removal of Sith altogether. Having any Sith is an imbalance to the Jedi, and only when they are removed is there "balance" or "peace" or "harmony" or whatever you want to call it.

The fact that only Jedi refer to the removal of Sith as "balance" and we never hear Sith talk about balance/imbalance, likely mean that there is no such thing and it's made up by the Jedi as a way to propagate the Sith extermination through hysterical propaganda.