It's like a hookup with a 10/10 girl and then she ghosts you

It's like a hookup with a 10/10 girl and then she ghosts you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=waeMDOdUDEI
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=VDYTDMnqePk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh

Is this a lyric?

It's like a hookup with a 10/10 and then she leaves you again

ive never heard jai paul but i like it
can someone recommend me essential songs senpai pls

if you're not trolling: the "album" in the OP is all that he really ever did. And it wasn't supposed to be an album it's just a bunch of tracks someone leaked.

thats why its like a girlfriend left u ?

Every song is just pretty orgasmic and not rehashed pop shit

come back to me
dont make me feel this way
is there someone there
someone youd rather be
is there someone there
someone youd rather see
youtube.com/watch?v=waeMDOdUDEI

that unmastered and bedroom quality is so fucking vibing. this was my fav early teens album

theres a mega file somewhere online of the entire "album". all the tracks are great, even the unfinished ones that are only like a minute long. i think there's a jai paul subreddit that has a list of all his work. his brother still makes music but i forgot his name.

Jai's coming home. No need to be afraid everyone

They both still produce and make music among other things. they did some big moves late last year, you can google it

i will never understand this guy

at first i thought he was just being mysterious for fun or something but its been like 10 years now

theres obviously some reason as to why he cant pursue a career. or maybe he just doesnt want one

weird

He just hates the limelight maybe?

hes probably wanted by the indian mafia and he cant show his face because hes in the witness relocation program

thats a ridiculous theory tbqh

How does this nigga pay rent

prolly works at a gas station

because he's indian I get it XDD

XDDDDDDDDD

i think he just got fucked. i mean i don't blame him for not releasing the album. people will just hear the leak. like god i wish i could hear the final versions of those songs. but what would you do? remake a whole album from scratch? honestly, fuck the dude who leaked it. i love the album, but i bet it would've been so much better and we would've had maybe a second album by now.
i'm interested in what his studios will bring. i dug the first two singles, but nothing compared to his stuff. i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

i dont understand
how is he signed but not releasing anything

It's not a huge corporate label. Also I think he still produces and does business-y stuff.

xl is pretty big, adele is signed to them

yeah
also albums get leaked all the time it doesnt mean you have to delete the whole fuckin thing and never release anything

>albums get leaked all the time
true, but not everyone feels the same about it

then jai is a fuckin retard if a leak stopped him from moving forward on releases

>100,000

hes selling self help guides now

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=VDYTDMnqePk

oh