Which is the best american state, California or New York?

Which is the best american state, California or New York?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzFrnOymF8E
youtube.com/watch?v=3ahC-zjVDqc
nytimes.com/2016/12/03/opinion/sunday/states-rights-for-the-left.html?mcubz=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arizona

C. Washington

Objectively Maine

illinois

Alaska

A L A S K A
L
A
S
K
A

New York

are these even real states?
thanks

People who have never been to Alaska

P A
A

They're just different kinds of awesome

New York
youtube.com/watch?v=YzFrnOymF8E

California
youtube.com/watch?v=3ahC-zjVDqc

Vermont

Fuck off you piece of cali trash, you dont even know what your talking about

Pic related is the best

>muh weed

A
FUCKING
LETTER

ALASKA

> Largest State
> Only 742,000 citizens
> Thousands of lakes
> Only state in Arctic Circle
> Best and most untouched nature
> Most Honest people
> So far from sjw shit
> Real winters with snow

new york is a city

Cons:

Bears
Drunk natives
Expensive
Flies that bite
Bears

Russian ***education***

It's just like Russia but rich.

You should let the people that live in NYC know.

Alaska
663,300 sq miles and less than 800k people but very expensive

We got all of those in Finland too, just give me greencard already

They know

nytimes.com/2016/12/03/opinion/sunday/states-rights-for-the-left.html?mcubz=0

We we ain't so different you know

I meant they should be told that the rest of New York State exists, not that the state government exists which they already exercise control over. Unfortunately the circumstances stated in your article aren't surprising in the slightest, as both parties are guilty of doing the exact same thing: pursuing their preferred policies nationally when possible and being opposed to states rights, and pursuing their policies on a state level when they lose control over the national government and being strongly in favor of states rights.

I would love for the US to have ideologically sound parties with a consistent platform and strong principles, but I guess realpolitik says otherwise.

>Nobody in this thread knows the best state in the US

Both expensive as fuck to live in but also have a lot of opportunities.
Id say for weather and overall surroundings California is much better.

Not California. California reached it peak already, its all down here from here, trust me.

which is the most white state in the US? this time I completely got sick of stupid Murricans with nonsense correctness.

My favorites are Hawaii (born and raised) New Mexico and Oregon (the cities are shit though aside from Bend which is going downhill.) California objectively has the most to offer but huge sections of it are hideous. Texas is almost like its own country, still, and is great. Louisiana is fascinating but has issues like most of the south. Maryland and Virginia are beautiful and being close to DC is cool. New York and Illinois are notable for NYC and Chicago, both wonderful cities. The northeast is way overdeveloped for my taste but has some lovely country up north. Idaho, Utah, and the western half of Colorado are unbelievably beautiful, and SLC is the nicest small city you can imagine. The salt flats are surreal. Minnesota is lovely and the Twin Cities are very nice. Nevada is cool if you like desert, plus Vegas. Only been to the Grand Canyon part of Arizona but it seems awesome too, good balance of nice developed areas (Sun Valley) and wilderness.

There are few states that actually suck imo. Mostly the flat ones with no cool cities