gay

Animal Collective

/thread

a collective of animals

fanboy and chumchum music

the definition of soyboy

overrated on this board

a good band that got screwed by high Pitchfork scores

who would've guessed that Deakin would have the best solo release of the whole group?

this was the first thing that came to my mind desu

probably because you're 16

decent

Panda Bear looks like gay hipster Mark Ruffalo.

Animal Collective is they're not good

It was so unexpected. All those years being the butt of the joke stopped immediately when Sleep Cycle released. I kinda miss the Deakposting

ok

overrated and pretty popular band normies haven't heard of

Lol

Feet>pits.
Go fuck yourself.

delete this

I hope they go back to a more lush sound on the next album, something like Man of Oil. I can't stand the annoying aesthetic of PW and CHz

Implying this band weren't always annoying

pretty good

Why is Noah so perfectly diagonal? He looks shopped

yeah but i bet you've only listened to one or two full length lps.
the strength of the band is spread across various eps, and lots of records that are never spoken about by normies.

an American experimental pop band formed in Baltimore, Maryland in 2003. Its members and founders are Avey Tare (David Portner), Panda Bear (Noah Lennox), Deakin (Josh Dibb), and Geologist (Brian Weitz). The band's music is characterized by studio experimentation, vocal harmonies, and an exploration of various genres which include freak folk, noise rock, ambient drone, and psychedelia. Records released under the name "Animal Collective" may include contributions from any or all of its members. In the case of Dibb, who often takes breaks from recording and performing with the band, his time off does not constitute full leave.

as cover story for why Panda and Avey were holed up in a hotel room.

This. I'm telling you they were secret fuggers. At the very least kissed

Gayer than aids

this x 1000

good

"Till I'm birthed from their vulvas
And I kiss you and hug you
Do you remember our forfeits?"

"There's a boy who's a Krishna
And he thinks you look pretty
Well, he's eyeing your stockings"

Avey has also claimed this song is about him and Panda going on tour overseas the first time.

I think Noah just wants to forget.

ok but overrated

Best band of the from 2000 to 2010
STGSTV and Person Pitch are the best albums of the last 18 years
Their output since 2010 has been crap

for spergs

underrated

All rook same

boring, so incredibly boring.

prove it

just is user, I find it incredibly disengaging. I've listened to minimalist music with more gravitas.

They've been dropped for the most part. Never managed to do anything innovative since MPP (2009 was 15 years ago).

motw is pretty nice