Is it that common to run into Japanese-Brazilians in Brazil? Are they that abundant...

Is it that common to run into Japanese-Brazilians in Brazil? Are they that abundant? Or are they mostly race-mixed with the natives there, and pretty much discernible from anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6mjKvRZAOg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shindo_Renmei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The mixed ones look like this. Pure ones are rare, i think.

Brazil has the best Asian pop they are the most attractive

The last time I went to Rio, most of the pure East Asian people are recent Korean immigrants cooking Japanese food.

If you live in São Paulo you see them everyday and in some places you only see them
>Or are they mostly race-mixed with the natives there, and pretty much discernible from anyone else?
Most of the last gen is mixed, while older gens tend to be more pure, they are usually easily discernible due to the slainted eyes. Everybody likes them

Only in São Paulo i think. Here in Porto Alegre i rarely see Asian people, like two or three per year.

i was going to point this out , that it depends on the state
nothing to do here i guess

Curitiba, country side Pará and some country side cities like Londrina, Registro and some others got a lot them too

>Everybody likes them
That's good to know. Wikipedia made them sound elitist, and like they never mingle with actual Brazilians, but maybe it was referring more to when they were first settling in Brazil.

well in the beginning obviously there were a lot of problems because they came from a totally different culture and couldn't speak the language, also because of we allying with Allies in WW2, the government had to do a lot precaution measures with them, which obviously caused some problems. But with time they were able to integrate like everyone else, they are as much BRs as everyone else

also if you can understand japanese there is this documentary about it which is really nice
youtube.com/watch?v=v6mjKvRZAOg

There are many of those here in Rio de Janeiro. Is pretty damn common.

>Korean immigrants cooking Japanese food.
FUCKING LOL
lots of Chinese recent immigrants with anchor babies too

do they live in a certain place/neighborhood like in SP?
I saw a few in zona sul around Copa if i recall correctly

he is trolling it's really rare to see Korean Immigrants outside of Bom Retiro in São Paulo

There is a district called Liberdade, which is mostly touristic about the Japanese immigration, but nowadays they live city wide

>forgetting Shindo Renmei

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shindo_Renmei

Nobody knows this but autistically people trying to troll at an anime forum

i don't see many of them 2bh
like i see one asian in a week i guess? but they are most common in são paulo and the south of the country so yeah

>brazilians eat this

They aren't japanese btw, they come from china and korea, they're fairly common here in a
Argentina too, i have a 2 asian fellows and my lovely Argie-Asian brown gf.
And yes, they all have distinctive chink eyes

acá la mayoría de los asiaticos son japoneses

In the entire state of MS you will have japanese-brazilians in every single city and social class. I went to school with 3x more asians than black people (I'm not upperclass).

>tfw no brapanese gf

I see lot of Chinese and Koreans in Fortaleza, at least the places I visit

>tfw brazil has jap inmigrants
>mfw argentina has chink inmigrants
a bit triggered

chinese = japanese

Imperialist Japanese were nuts. It's amazing how much Japan has mellowed out.

I've never heard of any famous Japanese Brazilian.
Heck, I think I've never heard (and if I did, I forgot) of any famous non-Portuguese brazilian, I mean on global scale, other than the dude that invented the plane and that other supermodel married to a NFL murrifat.

I guess that minority-Brazilians prefer to stay in the shadows or just avoid being internationally noticed.

I said Rio, not São Paulo.

Yeah, some had to be sent to jail along with some Germans.

There's a movie about this group.

No, wait what? Isn't it that chinese people have a different languague and accent? i don't speak jap

Exactly, koreans are usually 1st gen or 2nd gen here, and most of them go to SP not Rio

We got some japanese olympic medalists, also some TV hosts and actors like Sabrina Sato, there is Tomie Ohtake which is really famous brazil wide for sculptures and painting. Also Mamonas Assasinas keyboard player was jap, there are somewhat everywhere, but they are mostly well know in Brazil not internationally.
he is a proxy

>are they mostly race-mixed with the natives there, and pretty much discernible from anyone else?
They're almost always either purely asian in blood or 100% asian looking.
If they're mixed, then they just look caucasian, either very pale with very dark hair and dark eyes, or just sort of a lebanese/armenian look to them. The former is more common.

Koreans and Chineses are very rare everywhere in the country (except for very few neighbourhoods). They're usually first or second generation, while fourth generation Japanese are easy to find.
Japanese-brazilians are mostly middle-class/upper middle-class and they're completely intregrated in our society. Their looks are distinctive and it's common for them to have have their own associations for cultural events and sports.

Sabrina Sato. TV personality.
Japanese+Lebanese

Fernanda Takai. Singer.
Japanese+Portuguese

No one cares faggot.

I really hate this autist posting 157276262 photos. No one cares

Do japanese-brazilian exist?

Return to South Korea[edit]
The return migration of Korean Brazilians has been closely related to the economic transformation of the Korean community in Brazil and the history of Korean immigration into Brazil since 1963. Most Koreans decided to stay in São Paulo, where they could seek out profitable businesses and build a strong ethnic community in the city. Since the late 1980s, the economic situations of Koreans in Brazil have slowly deteriorated. Many successful Koreans who accumulated sufficient wealth abandoned Brazil to look for economic opportunities elsewhere. Some non-affluent Koreans who failed to adjust to Brazilian society also did not find bright futures in Brazil. Some Korean immigrants in Brazil decided to return to their homeland, the economy of which has grown much faster than Brazil’s since the 1980s. The early Korean immigrants who migrated as family units maintained strong ethnic consciousness. Thus, they were able to adapt to South Korean society relatively easily when they returned to the country. Young Korean Brazilians who completed basic South Korean education in South Korea[8] before moving to Brazil also did not encounter any difficulty in maintaining their Korean identity while living in Brazil thanks to the flexibility of Brazilian ethnic relations. However, second-generation Korean Brazilians did not develop clear ethnic identities in Brazil and had to work hard to integrate into Korean society.

fug

i've met japanese brazilians, red-head irish looking ones, all flavors of brownish, some blondes, a handful of mulatto ones (who are QT unlike alot of our mulattoes).

brazilians love going to canadian schools for some reason.

holy fuck that mole

we had 200k japs but they were wiped out due to assimilation. ther;

there's like 50k pure ones left this generation.

japs for some reason disappear into generic new world gene pool really well like the irish and so-on.

she took the worst genes beautywise

Don't forget based Luís Gushiken

Is she Dharsim?

ahahahahaha
yeah i was always bothered by that forehead mole ever since i saw her