Luke, did I ever tell you about Bigger Luke? Bigger Luke, commonly abbreviated to BL, or more uncommonly BgL...

Luke, did I ever tell you about Bigger Luke? Bigger Luke, commonly abbreviated to BL, or more uncommonly BgL, is the slightly larger manifestation of Luke Skywalker that is said to appear in certain scenes of the original Star Wars Trilogy, contrasting to Regular Luke.

The appearance of Bigger Luke in a particular scene is generally, but not always, judged relative to the height of Han Solo, and as such Han is the primary go-to frame of reference amongst Bigger Luke Theorists. Because of this, "No Han Pics"(commonly abbreviated to NHP) are generally discouraged, as it is very difficult to determine Luke's height without Han Solo as a constant frame of reference. Whilst uncommon, the use of other Star Wars characters to judge Luke's height are not unheard of. The second most common character to judge if Bigger Luke is in the scene or not has generally been Obi-Wan, followed closely by Princess Leia. The activity of combing the original Star Wars trilogy for instances of Bigger Luke is known as Luking. He was a big friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

biggerluke.wikidot.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For You

Hmm, a wiki page more autistic than Wookiepedia?
>biggerluke.wikidot.com/

why didn't bigger Luke wear the Stormtrooper armor to blend in?

kek

Was Luuke a clone of Regular Luke or Bigger Luke?

this is some dumb unfunny shit. but hey this is the board that laughs at bane memes in 2017.
cancerous autistic cunts

Bigger Luke was killed by Luke in that one cave on Degobah.
Bigger Luke was wearing the Darth Vader suit

Whoa

You posted this thread a couple hours ago today.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Luuke? Luuke Skywalker was a genetic clone of the Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, grown from cells extracted from the hand Skywalker lost during his duel with the Dark Lord Darth Vader on Cloud City. Skywalker's hand and lightsaber were recovered by Vader and taken to Emperor Palpatine's Mount Tantiss storehouse on the planet Wayland. In 9 ABY, the insane clone Jedi Master Joruus C'baoth performed a mind trick on Imperial Grand Admiral Thrawn's subordinate, Captain Gilad Pellaeon, ordering him to make a special clone for him. The clone that later became Luuke Skywalker was grown in secret from sample B-2332-54, the sorting code assigned to Luke Skywalker's hand. The clone was grown in a Spaarti cloning cylinder over the period of less than a month. When he was ready, the clone was given Jedi training by C'baoth and over time became little more than an extension of C'baoth's will. C'baoth wished to turn Skywalker and the former Emperor's Hand Mara Jade over to the dark side and take them on as his apprentices. When they refused, C'baoth incapacitated Jade and unleashed the Luuke clone, determined to have at least one Skywalker serve him. The clone, wielding the lightsaber Skywalker lost in Cloud City, faced off against Skywalker in the Emperor's throne room at Mount Tantiss. The clone's presence caused a buzzing pressure to form within Skywalker's mind, and Skywalker was constantly put on the defensive as the clone attacked with vicious thrusts of his lightsaber. The clone proved to have a similar proficiency in lightsaber dueling and Force techniques as Skywalker, utilizing Force. Eventually, Skywalker's sister, Leia Organa Solo, entered the throne room but was quickly neutralized by C'baoth. As Skywalker continued to lose ground to the clone, Jade found an opportunity to recover Organa Solo's lightsaber. Jade was able to slip under the clone's guard and kill him, and C'baoth was killed shortly thereafter. He was a good friend.

But how do we know that Bigger Luke didn't kill Luke Prime and take his place? Han Solo died before a comparison photo could be made in the ST

Luke, did I ever tell you about Lucas? George Walton Lucas Jr. was an American filmmaker and entrepreneur. He is best known as the creator of the Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises, as well as the founder of Lucasfilm and Industrial Light & Magic. He was the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Lucasfilm, before selling it to The Walt Disney Company in 2012. Upon graduating from the University of Southern California in 1967, Lucas co-founded American Zoetrope with fellow filmmaker Francis Ford Coppola. Lucas wrote and directed THX 1138 (1971), based on his earlier student short Electronic Labyrinth: THX 1138 4EB, which was a critical success but a financial failure. His next work as a writer-director was the film, American Graffiti (1973), inspired by his teen years in early 1960s Modesto, California, and produced through the newly founded Lucasfilm. The film was critically and commercially successful, and received five Academy Award nominations including Best Picture. Lucas's next film, an epic space opera titled Star Wars (1977), went through a troubled production process; however, was a surprise hit, becoming the highest-grossing film at the time, as well as a winner of 6 Academy Awards and a cultural phenomenon. Following the first Star Wars film, Lucas produced and co-wrote the following installments in the trilogy, The Empire Strikes Back (1980) and Return of the Jedi (1983). Along with Steven Spielberg, Lucas co-created and wrote the Indiana Jones films Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981), Temple of Doom (1984), and The Last Crusade (1989). Lucas also produced and/or wrote a variety of films through Lucasfilm in the 1980s and 1990s.

In 1997, Lucas re-released the original Star Wars trilogy as part of a Special Edition, where he made several alterations to the films; home media releases with further changes were released in 2004 and 2011. Lucas also returned to directing with the Star Wars prequel trilogy, consisting of The Phantom Menace (1999), Attack of the Clones (2002), and Revenge of the Sith (2005). He later collaborated on the story for the Indiana Jones sequel Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008), and served as the story writer and executive producer for the war film, Red Tails (2012). Five of Lucas's seven features are among the 100 highest-grossing movies at the North American box office, adjusted for ticket-price inflation. Lucas is one of the American film industry's most financially successful filmmakers, and has been personally nominated for four Academy Awards. Lucas is considered a significant figure in the New Hollywood era. He was a good friend.

Is Bigger Luke Snoke?

Bigjim!

HAHAHAHAH OBIWAN MAYMAY LLELELELELE HE WAS GOOD FRIEND XDDD

Luke, did I ever tell you about force lightning?

No?...well never mind, i'm sure you don't need to know what happened to both Yoda and i when we confronted Sith Lords.

Stop sth sth birtney guinness

Timmy?

Luke, did I ever tell you about Midi-chlorian? You know, the microscopic, intelligent life forms that originated from the foundation of life in the center of the galaxy, and ultimately resided within the cells of all living organisms, thereby forming a symbiotic relationship with their hosts? Or how the Force speaks through the midi-chlorians, allowing certain beings to use the Force if they were sensitive enough to its powers? Did I ever tell you how in order to gauge an individual's potential in the Force, blood tests were used to estimate the number of midi-chlorians within the subject's cells? Luke, did I ever tell you that your father, Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen One born of a mother but without a father, possessed over 20,000 midi-chlorians—the highest known count in galactic history?

'midichlorians'? Yes...! Can you come in here... .. What were you doing in that younggirl's bedroom?

There's always a bigger Luke