Tfw born and raised in the greatest state in the greatest country on earth

>tfw born and raised in the greatest state in the greatest country on earth
World cup 2022 is ours, sorry rest of the world

Yea, soccer worked out real well in the US after 94.

>70,000 people attend a soccer game in an effort to forget the Super Bowl

Atlanta is pathetic

I've read from other posters on here that the stadium is filled with people who are there because its hip and trendy. Only there because its a fad and not actually knowing the rules of the game. Is this true or just other Americans being salty?

Either way I find it insanely cringey that a new team just pops up and has so many customers already in America. Tradition and history doesn't seem very important to American customers.

Americans being salty, reference the first 2 posts in this thread. We have the best football team in the NFL and the best soccer team in the mls, who wouldn't be salty? They just need to accept it's teams like the falcons keeping the nfl alive while paving the way for global American dominance in soccer

>tradition and history
the club was made a year ago, they're all /lifelongs/ senpai

They're only fans because it's impossible to blow a 28-3 lead in soccer

so the third most attended event last weekend in georgia?

most of the other posters havent even been to georgia

why no NFL or NCAAF attendances in this figure?

a lot of "fans" do it for the irony, but i can guarantee that there are a majority of actual fans at the games

>We have the best football team in the NFL
28-3

>Atlanta has the highest amount of gays
>Atlanta loves soccer

>not actually knowing the rules of the game
com'on even a 8 years olds and women understand 95% of the rules (that's why the game is popular in the World in the first place)

>we have the best team in the NFL
Absolutely fucking seething. You must be dead inside knowing Atlanta will never win a super bowl

Thought San Francisco was gay central in Murrica?

This, get used to that Atlanta dick faggots

>blocks your path

Atlanta? desde shiquitito

Yeah Atlanta isn't even top 10

is there a correlation between gay cities and soccer cities? asking for a friend

Yes

I mean the Seattle sounders are popular but atlanta just blew them the fuck out, and as mentioned aren't even in the top 10 for gay cities. pic related my seats from the game last night