youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s
youtube.com/watch?v=64cWzSaiaWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i forgot this guy was a thing

remember when fred got a nickelodeon show and movie

>showcase a handful of shitty viral videos
>prints money
Fuck this gay Earth

This poor bastard got his soul sucked out through his dick by Ana Akana. She convinved him to drop his youtube gig and try and make it in Hollywood. They crashed and burned. And then Ana Akana killed Carrie Fisher.

>tfw you didn't do it first
>tfw could've been a millionaire by now

Is he even still alive?

Holy shit I forgot this guy existed

F

Remember when his pretty assistant deepthroated a banana effortlessly after the rest of his staff choked on the first two inches

What's this guy's ethnicity? He looks weird.

Funny how there isn't a single show on youtube right now that does this simple task well. It's not that easy user. Why don't you do it, it prints money

FAKE AND GAY
A
K
E

A
N
D

G
A
Y

Manlet

You aren't allowed to be a man.

>4' 7" manlet makes 5 million dollars standing in front of a camera showing other people's content
I really enjoyed this era of the internet. =3 playlist in one window and Addicting Games flash games in the other. It was a simpler time when you could just laugh at stuff on the internet and say things like "fake and gay". It was before grown women got on the internet and ruined it with Shillbook and Buzzfeed

The music was still his biggest sin

Now we have a literal nazi as the most popular youtuber. Truly an improvement.

Wait a second. Now that you put it like that, women did ruin the internet. Thank god places like Sup Forums still exist where women are not allowed.

I just opened a playlist of =3 episodes. It's....it's painful to watch. I want to go back in time.

>watching RJW ever
>feeling nostalgic over RJW as if that were a good thing

go on

RWJ looks like a comedy genius compared to the lot of faggots trying to copy him

Good.

Stupid motherfucker thought moving to LA and selling out was a great idea? Let's have Sarah Silverman, Robin Williams, Gabriel Iglesias etc guest hosting.

If he thought his compilation videos and shitty music clips were gonna make him a star he was retarded

That said he did seem like he was getting tired of doing the same shit and wanted to try something else.

link?

the only good think about =3 is that I discovered KassemG through it when he was guest hosting
Going Deep is Youtube Kino

Why do people move to LA? It's a fucking shithole

I remember when I thought =3 was the final in the coffin for youtube, get on my level faggot.

He was great back in like 2011-12 then he faded into shit when he started thinking he didn't need to do =3 to stay relevant, so he had like 3 other people host for a few years till the show died on its own... shame really.

Now he runs a semi profitable Normiebook page.

Because every day is a Red Hot Chili Peppers day here. Only bros will understand

Youtube HQ is there and as a result is a big hub for all of them trying to get promotion deals

It's a meme--and that's basically why they move there. People have been calling New York a vile shithole for years; doesn't stop people from flooding in 'chasing the dream.'

The weird thing is, New York is labeled the shithole and LA is labeled as Candyland when it's vice versa

what if they're both shitholes

Any motherfucker can file a copyright claim now

Millennial faggot

No, stop trying to be edgy and actually think about it, struck gold.

When girls used theinternet normally, or even just had their own pockets of fandom, it was fine. Grown women actually did ruin the internet.

They took over facebook

They brainwashed kids with social justice

They tried to make feminism some kind of internet revolution.

Like the user said, they popularized the use of click bait websites like Buzzfeed. In fact, their very presence on the internet led to the need to make everything appear ot be more official and family friendly e.g YouTube

I can't believe I never really thought about this before.

youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s

damn... did Spike Jonze direct this music video kino?

>there are people who "watch" youtube
>there are people who are "fans" of youtube "content creators"
>there are people who look forward to new videos from these "content creators"

Hey, I need my friend simulator in order to scratch that itch of isolation, Sup Forums alone doesn't cut it.

>I shouldn't ever like/follow anything, I'm definitely too cool for that

Hey, at least it's more entertaining than current modern day television and film, and that ain't saying much.

>I really enjoyed this era of the internet
underage please.

>because the most popular normie channels are shit, youtube is nothing but shit and anybody who uses it is shit
hmm

depends what you watch

if you watch one of those opinion spouting bloggers, then phucc ew

t. genuine retard

It's a method of conveying information, fuck off autismo.

Just because you don't like how some people use it doesn't mean it's inherently bad.

it's really not, and you're right that wouldn't be saying much

>It's an "I'm too cool to like things" episode

CO ZA ASY

what bullshit channels do you memebraines even watch

>it's really not
I've seriously found it more entertaining to watch some asshole talk about movies over actually watching recent movies these days.

What are you asking for, just good youtube channels? Be more specific

leafy

Good one. Am I wrong?

LA is super underrated. 100% of people I've ever seen here call it a shithole but its actually just half awful and half wonderful. It has tons of great little restaurants that don't have giant lines, you can do literally anything there, it has a canyon you can drive around, boss weather, you can watch anything see movies first, premieres, feels like a real life GTA game.

Styxhexenhammer666, that's about all, peace out

>he watches a 20 year old Sup Forumstard tell dumb kids to kill themselves

guy's kinda cool honestly

>feels like a real life GTA game.
Because GTA V is based on LA you doofus.

There's opportunity but just because there's so much money there, there's very little redeeming or interesting about Los Angeles. It's all the worst and most obnoxious that America has to offer distilled and condensed into one region.

It's douchebag capital of planet earth and the average Sup Forums user would go insane after 2 months among the sea of overtanned turbochads in fox racing tees. I know because I lived their for 2 years and moved because of the sheer lack of any genuine human connection.

youtube.com/watch?v=64cWzSaiaWQ

What the fuck do you watch, champ? Television?

yes

this is television and film, not television and film and gay shit nobodies post on youtube

genuinely likeable dude desu. especially when you watch the abominations that are hosting this channel right now. maybe its just nostalgia, idk.

It's actually very funny

Cause the meme "if you wanna make it you gotta go to LA" which isn't the case entirely anymore now. Lots of film companies are moving away from LA to more tax friendly states

how it probably was back then
>click on most popular videos
>make video about most popular videos
>post video

GEEZ, SO FUCKING HARD

I watch each and every video put out by EthosLab and I do not regret a second of it.

sham WOOHOO

WHAT, is it still alive? I gotta see this