Please....Brits....reconsider. You are about to crash the entire worlds economy with no survivors...

Please....Brits....reconsider. You are about to crash the entire worlds economy with no survivors. Stay together do not leave. Listen to the good Doctor.

Doctor Who is pandering soft-sci-fi trash for Tumblrinas to "squee" over. Get out.

To late now.
Prepare for fun.

The Doctor is an illegal alien.

Freedom isn't free you fuck now how about you time travel back to a point where you're relevant.

How come all the fucking Gallifreyans are british?

Some things are more important than the economy.

Its already over. It finished at 10pm. Were just counting now.

Sit back and enjoy the ride!!

DO NOT QUESTION THE WILL OF KEK! REPENT! REPENT!

My body is ready

Do it britian crash the economy with no survivors.

Its been real.

See you on the other side.

This is the correction the market has been demanding.

It was for the best. You should be proud of what you've done.

>Crash the world's economy

what did he mean by this Sup Forums?

Current fluctuations are because no one thought it would pass until like 2 weeks ago, and they were buying under that premise. The market hates uncertainty, not brexit

shoulda started ww3 while you had the chance

didn't you get the memo? we're all mad here.

OP is a cuck, don't listen lads.

Trump will help you, if the EU fucks you over.

I want them to leave. That way they can't interfere in the US's secret plan to destroy the european economy and re-establish US hegenomy.

The Saddam Hussein incident taught me the importance of a divided Europe.

Because they got the hots for their girls

173/382
48.46% Remain
51.54% Leave

So, can anyone explain this whole Brexit thing for me? I understand the premise (Britain leaving the EU), but from most sources, it sounds like a bad idea. However, that's because most sources say "If Britain leaves the EU, they won't be in a free trade zone where trading is freeeeee! And think of the European immigrants :^)) I didn't even know Britain had a non-muslim immigrant problem. Anyone care to explain why everyone here wants it to happen? And I understand it's against globalism, but how, exactly? I don't mean to sound snarky, I'm just not familiar with European politics.

HEY REDDIT
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY AND THIS WEBSITE

Do people in the UK even like Doctor Who or is it just fat girls and male feminists here in the US?

Shorting GBP!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
THANKS KEK!!!!!!!!

182/382
48.63% Remain
51.37% Leave

Once Obummer leaves and we get Trump into office we'll help the UK get through the early stages of the post-EU era.

Bump for this, I'm curious too

Too bad!

it's time

The jews are scared.

Time to crash the world economy
>commence WW3

I liked doctor who as a kid

MAKE BRITAIN BRITAIN AGAIN

NO BRAKES
O

B
R
A
K
E
S

EAT A DICK, FAGGOT!

EAT A BIG SPOTTED DICK!

BREXIT
R
E
X
I
T

the only country that can crash the worlds economy is us.. what the fuck are you trying to say here? We don't even import cheese from Europe. No gas. no bread.. what the fuck does Europe even offer us anyway? BMW's? worst investment ever. Hurr buy at 90k sell at 3k

Boris hair is so cool. Very Final Fantasy.

SANS BRITANNIA EUROPA.
THE WORLD WILL BE TORN ASUNDER.
AND BE REBORN.

>IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE ARE

>WHAT MATTERS IS OUR PLAN

M-MUH UNION

>Economy tanks
>Trump presidency guaranteed

Good.

also pave the way for trump.
thanks england.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

>You are about to crash the entire worlds economy with no survivors
lmao who cares jew

if you take britan off
would EU die?