Tamed by sjws

has anyone man ever changed so much after being criticised by the thought police?

he wasnt even racist idont know why hes reaching so hard to prove hes not racist. i get its his income so he wants to protect it bit theres something really pathetic about what im observing here. its kind of just tradgic

You are criticising how he thinks and talks now?
So you're the thought police.

no im the faggot police. im here to destroy faggots

doing a great job, fag

I really hate to talk about sjw and shit like that but...
This guy really take it too serilusly...

he turned into such a whiney titted bitch

This faggot is genuinely one of the most unfunny people I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. He gives that Angry Joe guy a run for his money.

When did this happen I always thought he was a badass when it came to this kind of shit.

He's a huge coward. He's scared of losing his success I think.

Everytime he makes a video on something I have a lot of knowledge on, its clear what a fucking know nothing blowhard he is, and he basically makes up 'marketable lies' inorder to further himself to his fans as a thinker. makes you assume he is like that with all subjects and just bullshits his way through life.

destroy yourself

I think its gotten worse and worse,I think at first he really had some insights and personal thoughts that he had been trimming and sharpening for some time in his reviews
Now it just feels like he regurgitates the hype he sees on twitter through a slightly less stupid filter

i have never watched any video of his that wasn't a review and I have zero idea why any of you do.

>>>/eceleb/ with your bullshit

fuck off to reddit retard
theres no way you are older than 18, and if you are thats actually pretty sad

Fantano IS Sup Forums along with p4k

If you don’t like it you can live

no one would give a fuck about his political standing if his content was any good.

his shit production value and writing was acceptable for a one-man operation in 2007. now his videos somehow look worse than ever and the skits no one asked for now comprise 80% of the run time

politics isn't music unless it's in music

>>>/paul/

Unironically this. Only newsboys complain about the fan man.

cucked by sjws
cucked by negroes
cucked by altrights
is there anyone who didn't cuck pepsitano?

i dont give a shit about fantano
the more embarrassing part about the post is not posting him, its you crying about scary sjws and thought police while policing what he does
also nothing about him changed lmao, hes still the same emodiment of the "enlightened centrist" meme that he always was

his opinion on music matters more than his opinion on anything else. As much as you shitlords seem to croon over him he has some good taste.

Sup Forumss just mad at him LATELY because he absolutely blew that stupid ass clown of a rapper out that Sup Forums wanted to meme about as hard as possible so on the chance it takes off they can pretend they liked him first when honestly... Nobody likes him. Nobody but fucking retards.

Anthony Faggotano gave Tame Impala and Lil Pump higher reviews than Meshuggah and Lamb of God so he's a soyboy

you obviously are a real fan... Fantano is just really all over the place politically. I went to one of his talks back in 2015, and he was pretty adamant about supporting the Baltimore rioters (granted this was right after TPAB came out). He then did interviews with Sargon of Akaad and Sam Hyde, he did that one video titled "Questions for Feminist". In his video critiquing PJW and cultural marxism, he makes clear that while media does not signal the decay of society as PJW states, it also isn't a medium of female oppression as someone like that one chick that does feminine frequency says. He collabs a lot with Chris Ray Gun, one of the biggest critics of SJWs.

but at the end of the day, what I'm saying is, IF THE PRIMARY REASON YOU ARE WATCHING ANTHONY FANTANO IS FOR POLITICAL DISCOURSE INSTEAD OF INSIGHTFUL MUSIC CRITIQUE, PLEASE GO KILL YOURSELF

* you are obviously not a real fan...

The internet's busiest white supremacist

>Doesn't understand a numeric rating system

His fanbase is just very #woke

>EVERYTHING I DONT UNDERSTAND IS SOY
which is pretty pathetic cause that stuff's not that great

who has good content on youtube?
its a hellhole

Called it almost 2 years ago.

KILLthony JEWStano here, the internet's busiest neo-nazi, here again with another CLASSIC album review. This time it's Adolf Hitler's seminal debut, 'Mein Kampf, Deine Kampf'

>he screenshot his own post and is sharing 3 years later
>he thinks SJWs are a "boogeyman" and not an actua l thing
>"SJWs presence is not felt on Reddit" and admitting to posting on Reddit

you are pure cancer, fuck back off to /r/indieheads where you'd get le upvotes for such a soy'd up post

would watch

literally admitting you're from reddit

go back

SJWs are a boogeyman, at least the particular brand that the alt-right used to spend their days being offended at. I mean we're talking thousands of threads of people getting triggered over N O B O D I E S on twitter and tumblr. NOBODIES.

It literally already has come true, it is no longer fashionable to be an alt right cuck online and it's showing HARD. The only place left to turn for the most pathetic of cancerous little men in that group, is going full blown Sup Forumstard. Keep digging yourself deeper I'm sure it'll get you somewhere, any reasonable people you had on your side 2 years ago because it was a "fresh" movement is long gone.

Your little zeitgeist came and went, it is very rapidly becoming atheist redditor tier embarrassing.

holy shit i actually remember originally seeing that post
that was a really nice thread