youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=35VU0pHB7-s
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=nZJwvRcaBaI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And then?

check out this video of a moose getting hit by a car

*veers on the edge of homosexuality so hard that everyone can see it*

I would shot Joe to death in the streets and everyone would thank me.

Hey Jamie, GET OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING GLOBALIST SCUM.

Yea see if you can find that jamie

Dude, he could kick your head in in a second
He used to compete in taekwondo like 30 years ago

Buy an isolation tank

Delete this immediatly it is extremely disrespectful to Mr. Rogan, while it is know that theres nothing wrong with being gay Joe is not one if the if i were i'd just come out but he has never done that.

Just stop being so childish.

how do I get drugs?

I don't have friends.

>that one episode where he claims there were straight men duped by gays back in the day into "experimenting" and it's totally NORMAL DUDE

I mean he sure looked like he was tricked daily into experimenting, I'm sure it was very normal for him

bitcoins, or go outside and talk to someone

>tricked

I don't get this guy. He's not quite a stoner DUDE WEED type, a bro type, or an actual intellectual

>Did you guys see the video of that big guy for you? Holy shit. Jamie, pull that up
>yea, yeah, yeah that one. Look at that motherfucker. That motherfucker is in charge there.
>how much you think he could bench?

Wow it's almost like not every person fits perfectly into a stereotype

DUDE TAKE DMT ITS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO REMEMBER ANY OF IT BUT TRUST ME BRO ITS AWESOME

that never happened....did it?

Nothing wrong with that

they are regulated tho

regulated into being illegal

bring in a single scientist studying a fringe thing and shit on how nobody knows about it

>humanity is like a fucked up weird ass virus.
>i mean it's like uh, you know how we like kill, uh, other people
>i mean that shit's in the bible man.
>It's just a bunch of fucking stupid people running around, uh, killing each other
>do you think they had weed back then?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

>Hey Jamie pull up that picture of the Crocodile eating the turtle

>youtube.com/watch?v=35VU0pHB7-s

>WOW look at it's dumb fucking eyes, it's a dinosaur man!

>listen to the noise that's the turtle screaming
It's a bird

I dont want to go to jail or mugged.

Start taking horse cocks up your ass.

the_rog.jpg

Like you?

then use PGP

0/10

How do we change google image search for "rog" from gaming computers to the one and only rog?

>Ay, I ever tell you about the time I and a buddy of mine fucked this chick in the back of a truck? Turned out she was an undercover cop. AN UNDERCOVER COP, JOE ROGAN! SHE HAD THE BEST ASS I'D EVER SEEN AND SHE WAS AN UNDERCOVER COP! AINT THAT CRAZY? I'll tell ya, it was sad that was had to choke her to death with her own panties and throw her into a river. But whadaya gotta do? I think she was pregnant with my child too. Either that or Frank Sinatra's who I once sold a suppository of heroin to, it was right after I beat up Oprah, this Nigerian transexual I was banging. Anyway....

Ay, I ever tell you about the time you read this in my voice?

uh excuse me he refers to them as 'nubians'

Watch out, he'd double leg takedown you so fast your head will spin.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

BOOM BITCHES

oh god tell me that's a photoshop

Fucking hell just pops that nigga like a balloon

train by day
joe rogan podcast at night
all day

On the recent CES 2017 episode Joe had a meltdown

EDGY BRAH

:thinking:

Really fires the synapses

>Did you ever play Quake?

CYBORG COULD BEAT RAY LEWIS 100% OF THE TIME

DONT WATCH CNN

READ DRUDGE

CHECK OUT CHEMTRAILS BRAH

>CEE EEN EEN?!

BUILDING 7 (SEVEN)

i mean can you imagine?

you can abuse anything motherfucker, you can abuse cheeseburgers

LIBRARY? YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM THE LIBRARY???

HITLER TOOK THE GUNS
STALIN TOOK THE GUNS
MAO TOOK THE GUNS
FIDEL CASTRO TOOK THE GUNS

Kind of amazed the the Varg meme wasn't as one note as I originally thought it was going to be, in all sincerity

Joes really gotta stop getting high before he interviews intelligent people

youtube.com/watch?v=nZJwvRcaBaI

Well varg himself is an annoying shit and his views alone make the original version kinda limited in value, but as a template its not bad really.

>Hey jamie pull up that clip of the chimp in a relaxation tank snorting DMT whilst doing weed-encrusted kettle bell exercises just before the truck runs into the flotational device instantly killing him and the 400 pound driver. Hey did you see that video of the guatemalan scuba diver getting eaten by a shark

Jesus rogan

why aren't you faggots all becoming psychonauts and exploring the other dimensions through DMT and shrooms and other shit and bringing back wisdom?

I mean I had a bad trip in which my reality shrunk and got stretched out to infinity and when I closed my eyes a huge fucking snake was grinning at me and am scared shitless to try that shit again, but why aren't YOU? What are ya? chicken?

it's always funny to see rogan hate threads full of people who know lot's of details about the stuff in rogan's podcasts.

Find the seedy part of town and find a guy standing in the same place for more than 20 minutes

>can't understand someone because he can't put them in a stereotype
Holy shit dude you're so dumb I want to be your friend so I can fuck with you constantly

Damn roids really JUSTED him. He was very handsome

I would thank you.

>those last 15mins

FUCKING CHRIST ROGAN

wish this wa real

>hate threads
>implying some banter is hate

It's that hgh dawg