youtube.com/watch?v=tjN-bU6_yIA
youtube.com/watch?v=KE5-tceg4ZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that was a hell of a pick, but strategically a terrible decision
>4th and 10
>just bat it down and get the ball on wisconsin's 8 yard line
>instead pick it and get it on the 44

I love ones that are just pure rainbow arcs

Wisconsin had 0 time out it effectively ended the game regardless.

king of dragons: youtube.com/watch?v=ixwPyKdM2Yw

"Fuck it, I'm throwing it downfield. Is that Berrian? I think he's triple-covered. You know what? fuck it. I'm throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Jones open on the flank. But fuck that. Dumpoff passes are for faggots. I'm fucking Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can't, I bet I'll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my dick hard.

What's that? I should throw a quick slant? fuck that. That's gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is fucking football. You can't just expect wins to come to you. You can't massage that shit. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving shit out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You're a pussy. This ain't John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexy's got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon...

...Okay, I'm throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Colts cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She fucking wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh shit. Looks like Sanders caught it. Again. Oh well. It still felt fucking great to throw that shit. Tell me that wasn't one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I'm gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I'm gonna nail him right between the fucking eyes with a Sexy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Rex Grossman we're talking about here. We're talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I'm not just a gunslinger. I'm a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am fucking out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I'll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I'm gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it's worth. It tells them I throw like I fuck. That's how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me you're not turned on right now.

I am."

Based

I came here expecting some Raxposting and for once, Sup Forums does not let me down.

Flacco's legendary dragon has to be up there. Don't have a webm, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKOLqM-LnA0

youtube.com/watch?v=q3ykWbu2Gl0

youtube.com/watch?v=XkpDz8YyVD8

>the first post wasn't the patriots intercepting the seahawks on the last play of the super bowl

None of you idiots know what "aesthetic" is

An interception, dive, bobble or any imperfection doesn't count as aesthetic as that is the mark of a play that needed an athletic feat to accomplish. The only true aesthetic passes in this thread so far are these two as they're perfect throws and catches though I'd lean toward the Pats one because that was a TD

This.
You seriously think a team would throw it or let alone go for it on 4th at that end of the field if didn't absolutely had to?

DELET THIS

And you have no clue that aesthetic is subjective to what pleases the viewer.

youtube.com/watch?v=taUAxRrGpCc

Jesus, Vick had an arm. If only he liked to study film and not allow people to fight dogs on his land, >we'd have an owl in Atlanta by now.

>over the shoulder catch
>throw leads him perfectly
sheeeit

Is a "football" heavier or lighter than a football

that was easily a 50+ yard throw and he made it look effortless

quite literally the most aesthetic pass ever thrown

Still stupid.
If a freak play happened and a turnover occured, they'd have 40~ less yards to cover.
Harmless, but stupid.

Is this the eephus pitch of football

>when Big Ben throws the pass just right

>this is the definition of niggerball

Russell's pass to Malcolm Butler was nicer

2015 Cam Newton to Ted Ginn dragons were pretty fucking great

he loads up a lot man don't stroke too hard

>That brief naruto run

Is Julio a basic weeb?

Post Patrick Mahomes pls

youtube.com/watch?v=3JDYpg3u03Y

Brees' throws always make my dick hard

Chuck must be pretty angry about this.

Dunno, but he did get the defender "covering" him fired that day.

Dumb Kliff babby with no football IQ

LMAO

>sanu taking out three panthers
Beautiful

>football

don't know how to make a webm, but this has to be one of the slickest catches ever.
never seen one like it...
youtube.com/watch?v=tjN-bU6_yIA

Its a track thing nerd

Anyone have any good plays where the throw is more of a "laser" than an arc

ELITE
L
I
T
E

>People will still rate Luke Kuechly

someone post Tebow 3.16

Is Stafford the one QB in NFL history that will actually continue to improve even after he got his XBOX HUEG payday?

He's gotten really good in the past few years.

>points to Julio who definitely can not see him
>throws 50 yard rainbow into double coverage
>Julio gets it with perfect timing
>Naruto run into the endzone

what a play

Vick's arm strength, even as he got older, was unreal.

>the fridges whose jobs are to stop other fridges
every time

>Brady is able to consistently place balls where no one but the intended receiver has any hope of catching them, winning huge games, over the course of 15 years
>Gets better at this as he gets older, setting all time TD:INT ratio at age 39
>idiots on Sup Forums still whine that he's overrated

Very satisfying.

Mmmmmm yes. That whole fucking game was aesthetic as fuck.

Perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=KE5-tceg4ZU

Splits a perfectly symmetrical defense in two. Aesthetic af.