Why is Vietnamese so autistic?

Why is Vietnamese so autistic?

>those combined number characters
wtf

Ideograms are shit. Learn to use an alphabet (not you individually since you clearly already have, but your barbaric country collectively).

We combined sound with meaning: took the Chinese character for "eight" then mashed it with the character that sound like "tám".

no, they did it right

it has to do with sound

really rare chinese characters
i want to throw monster ball even

Why does Vietnam use the European Alphabet? Its unsuitable for tonal language.

the french
just like all other sinosphere societies most were illiterate so the french used latin letters to transcribe their language for the masses

How European alphabet isn't suitable for tonal language?
I mean it look like it work well for pinyin and chữ quốc ngữ and at least, and traditionnal alphabet like the chinese one look like it isn't suitable for anything. It's a complete mess with thousands of characters.

>tfw can't read that shit

written vietnamese is an eyesore

I think at first they think they just made "pinyin for Vietnamese".

There's a reason Chinese why Korean and Japanese developed a phonetic writing system while tonal Chinese and Vietnamese languages didn't.

It's because tonal languages are hard to transcribe and logograms are easy to stick with

I bet you that most Vietnamese here can't even understand those characters. They only use the Roman alphabet.

they don't and there is no need
just like most koreans can't read chinese

I believe that Middle Korean had tones, they're just not as important, eventually they disappeared.

>Those squiggly noodles

Don't insult the Latin script

this

tonal languages are already phonetically transcribed in various ways else no one would learn them, and the vietnamese script is no more an eyesore than 10 million squashed bugs

Dolphin in Vietnamese literally translates to 'pig fish'

its actually pretty smart to have one part representing the sound and one part the meaning btw there is also a strange relationship between China Korea Japan and Vietnam translating each other's place or people names

Vietnamese is easier to use than your autistic ancient language

ahhhhh FUCK they should've stuck with hànzi

Vietnamese is the Dutch of South East Asia. It's throat cancer.

Yeah because Dolphin taste like pig.

Its the Portuguese, not us, their priest went there to try and convert them but the viets were morr interested in our alphabet.

Japan invented lot more kanji but chinks use them daily bases so they don't even realize it was japanese invention.

fact.

Easy

>Have tones
>Traditional writing system took the already complicated Han script and made it worse
>New script is French (cuck) with ugly squiggles