This was the best new show of last year

This was the best new show of last year.

Gonna be honest, if she doesn't get naked then I don't give a fuck.

that's a SJW show, you should be ashamed OP

It has that sheen, but if you actually watch it, it's way better than you'd think.

when is this SJW gonna get her tits out

There's literally no SJW stuff in the whole show. There's a gay character, but he's very unlikable.

The show was fucking awful and I hated it and the ending made me hate it even more and made me feel like a bigger fool than her for wasting my time watching it.

This show was honestly great. The pilot just sucked and it was weird seeing how TBS advertised it. I'm surprised it was on that network since they only seemed to know how to promote it based on the comedy which was one of the most ancillary aspects of the show.

People of Earth was better

All the characters started out as these huge unlikeable douche bags and, well, in one sense that never changed and in another you kinda grew to care about them despite how awful they are.

Exactly, I really didn't expect to like the show while I was watching the first episode, but I stuck with it and was really glad I did. Drew in particular I ended up really liking, and I hope that actor gets cast in other things, because I thought he was great in this.

The ending of the season was perfect, you pleb.

Idk, maybe

I liked the ending, but it wasn't worth the excruciatingly dull buildup. This type of satire only works in small doses, it could've been a pretty good 90-minute film. But over a full season of television, they just couldn't hold it together.

The characters are deliberately unlikable, the actors are clearly in on the joke and doing a pretty broad mockery of rich urban hipsters. But "haha, aren't they awful?" isn't a good enough joke to last 10 episodes, and it's impossible to give a shit about their go-nowhere "character development" subplots when the show deliberately keeps us at an arm's length from giving a shit about the characters.

I don't know. They are just straight up caricatures in the first episode, but I think they develop into real people over the course of the show.

Nope this was

this show sucked but the ending redeemed it but then it got ruined knowing there is going to be a second season

I'm looking forward to seeing what the characters do after killing an innocent man.

literally perfect waifu material

>trailer with ugly bitch, a few faggots and a premise that doesn't seem the least bit interesting

wow nice shilling op

Seriously, watch three episodes. It's infinitely better than the trailer made it out to be.

This show was such fucking garbage. I had to try so hard just to get through 5 episodes and I just said fuck it and looked up the recaps of the rest of the season and then wishing I had just quit before I saw the show at all.

What did you hate so much about it?

Lookin like you might be correct there, big shoots

That's a Texas sized ten-four good buddy