audioboom.com/posts/5495377-return-of-the-trumpster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a manchild.

How can Trump recover?

legend.

what a faggot

will 2017 claim him?

>Whining that much

Wait, is he saying the Joker likes Trump and therefore he likes Trump?

>4 years of "WE LOST BOOOHHOOOOOOO"
Fucking christ this is going to get old fast.

He didn't deserve to get unjusted, Brendan deserved that magic more.

*8 years

I think he's saying that Putin is the real Joker

So what will disney do when the Kek curse kicks in?

What the FUCK is his problem honestly

>ad homs anyways

BASED

I'm more confounded by his post. Only one man enough? He thinks this is something brave?

FUCK DRUMPF

FUCK WHITEY

FUCK Sup Forums

FUCK Sup Forums

NOT. MY. FUCKING. PRESIDENT.

>leftist tears

I can't hold all of them.

I think he is saying that Israel is the real Joker.

>man enough

that's pretty presumptuous to think only a man can take on drumf

>carry fisher is the only celeb to actually stop living in the U.S. after Trump won.
and that's why I respect her.

Did conservatives whine this much when Obama was elected?

not nearly this much. This is something new. All these children grew up with Obango and think the US is their safe space. They just have their Twitter accounts now.

>plays the Joker
>Literally goes insane over an eccentric billionare

KINO

Do these retard celebrities know how much they're fucking hurting me and half the country when they keep doing shit like this? And then they wonder and complain why they're so 'villified'. They obviously see trump and his supporters as the bad guys in their little movie world, and it unironically hurts knowing that childhood heroes I've looked up to and have aimed to exemplify on my own so obviously consider me as trash, and they're proud of it.

Janet Reno did it better desu

not at this level. you start to notice patterns, like when bush got elected for the second time it was more like this, there were people non- stop with the hitler nazi shit

Whites are literally subhuman apes

I hate white "people" so fucking much

hollywood kikes should gas themselves

Is that real? Imagine exploiting your "dear friend's" death to push your political angle. Sad!

kek

u need better heroes

try idolizing hitler instead of jews and their puppets

Agreed. And by whites I of course mean Jews.

>t. jew

Hollywood is tribal and their tribe is lead by the globalist elite. They're not in "our" tribe and even if they wanted to sympathize with us, they'd get cannibalized for trying.

those those too lazy to find the link

audioboom.com/posts/5495377-return-of-the-trumpster

why do people hate Trump? i'm not american but he seems like a cool dude who cares about his country

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Is the Joker gay, too?

he is so brave

>Hollywood actor
>Liberal
Man, talk about top ten anime betrayals.

Unlike SJWs I don't need someone's politics to match mine in order to like them or their work. But I do wish they'd all shut up about it.

>"without resorting to an ad hominem"
>he says as he insults him
I don't get it, is he being ironic or just dumb?

he's standing up AGAINST streep, which no one is

him being the joker

Yeah but it wasn't carried and reinforced by literally every single liberal media channel and internet site.

>Obama is a secret kenyan muslim

Only fringe crazy right wing websites and radio shows

>Trump is Putins Manchurian candidate and lets girls pee on him

Every fucking single media outlet in the world.

Both are equally stupid, but one "side" completely controls most of the media and this whole russian thing is just proving it

Another EPIC takedown of drumpf by the legend Luke Skywalker, he shall be rewarded with my like and retweet.

Libs had to put up with eight years of Conservacunts whining just as hard.

LOL that beta cuck in the middle is so pathetic

Oh so NOW they believe in Manchurian candidates.

Why do Hollywood liberals have such disdain for America, he'll why do all liberals hate white people so much

>Ham4Her
>Ham
anti-Semitic and islamophobic much?

>it's an user is too scared to post on Sup Forums so decides to posts on Sup Forums about Sup Forums episode

Speak for yourself the tears are quite delicious.

>whining just as hard

Try again honey.

they hate themselves

What Kevin Conroy said about Trump and Hillary on Facebook is ten times more pathetic, he actually tried to convince people Hillary "has our back".

Jews. No really, it's the jews.

They are all 3 biologically men though.

honestly I think a lot hate their dad or parents. White America represents that.

the one of the left might be a tranny but I doubt the one of the right is

Yeah, it is depressing. Ultimately I'm willing to separate the works they appear in from the people that play them, but it IS tiresome when you just wanna find someone that isn't this weird, ultra-political mouthpiece. I don't think they themselves even really think that this might be kinda depressing for certain people that pretty much grew up watching them in movies.

It's one of the reasons I like Norm McDonald, the guy's very apolitical and has done a good job of not letting "fame" ruin him or the quiet world he wants to live in.

>whining just as hard.
top kek
You already whined in a month harder than Republicans did for 8 years.

And Trump isn't even president.

Fucking glorious.

>it's a celebrity is too scared to actually support a candidate, so they just tweet libshit insanity to their fans episode
We wouldn't have these posts if they didn't make these tweets

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

also, it's going to be 8 years

Kek who is this?

>he'll why

Privyet, comrade.

Put simply, because jews. Hollywood is nothing but jews and their pet shabbos goyim.

>exploiting
>when your friend would have wholeheartedly approved

You make it sound like Carrie Fisher wasn't vocal about Trump.

The internet and social media wasn't as pervasive back in 2008 as it is now so people couldn't express their opinions like they can today.

like clockwork, here's the butthurt trumplerinas.
>waaaa stop making fun of drummmm waaa my god emperor

go back to reddyt you dumb niggers.

>Did conservatives whine this much when Obama was elected?

you underage rèdditors can't remember, but it was way, way, way worse. every inbred faggot in the country won't miss a chance to cry.

>hey man are you going to buy groceries? can you bring me s....

>YEAH CUZ OBONGO GONNA TAKE ALL MY GUNZ AND PUT US ALL IN A FEMA CAMP AND I NEED SUPPLIES FOR MY NUCLEAR SHELTER WAWAWA

>celebrity speaks out against drumpf

WOW SO BRAVE

you have to go back

CORRECT.
THE.
RECORD!!!!

>am I the ONLY one man enough to confront this #OverratedFlunkyLoser without resorting to an ad hominem assault?

>Man enough (misogynist remark)
>without resorting to an ad hominem assault (continually compares trump to a fictional villain)

Is it seriously THIS lost on him?

>leftist tears

this is why I voted for Trump.

>butthurt trumplerinas.
Is the irony lost on liberals?

I'm not whining, fucktard. I'm well aware of what they believe in. I mostly brush that shit off and focus on what I like about their movies.

Most people gave Obongo a chance. The resistance was not really that vocal compared to this. In part because Trump is a white male and it's "politically correct" to hate white men and accuse them of everything in the book. If he had the same positions and was black it wouldn't be half this.

like clockwork, here's the ethno-masochistic cuckold who thinks that anyone laughing at raging liberal celebrities is himself somehow butthurt, despite winning.

Your powers are weak, faggot. You can't meme "trumpfags are butthurt lol" into reality when we keep winning and winning. It doesn't work like that.

I think that's the joke.

I remember conservatives bitching and even some dumbasses suggesting that someone should assassinate Obama. But all that shit eventually died down. The liberal whining comes off way more obnoxious though. Probably because I'm left-leaning myself and this shit is just embarrassing.

If Trump wasn't a rich, white Republican, he wouldn't be president-elect right now

And if Obango wasn't black, he wouldn't have been elected to start with

what a terrible thread

>if he wasn't who he was, he wouldn't be what he is

Really made me think.

I know this is bait but people really do unironically believe this.

But what's funny about contradicting yourself like that when admitting you only use adhom completely destroys your entire case against trump?

Obongo didn't do anything but be black to not get given a chance

come on, you knew that the second you saw the image and topic. no need to open the thread.

>link in bio

What does he say? I don't use Instagram.

nah bro, i've been through several elections and the liberals always cry harder. I was one of them that went on for months about bush stealing the election and on and so forth, I know what it's like.

I know this is bait but do people like to forget the fact that the Republican party literally abandoned trump and refused to campaign for him?
He's literally a third party candidate who successfully performed a hostile takeover of the GOP

I live for posts like these. It'll be funny watching you children throw a tantrum every single time Trump is mentioned for the next 8 years.

>I was one of them that went on for months about bush stealing the election and on and so forth

Im so glad I was old enough to relish in that butthurt

if a black guy had came out hard against globalization, islam, terrorism, our jobs being taken overseas, political correctness, etc. then he could have won.

Conservatives weren't even happy with "THEIR choice", John McCain was a despotic Neocon and everybody could see it. I remember a lot of right-wingers not voting for him.

Honestly Obongo was the better choice outta the two, in 08.

This guy comes into threads he thinks are bad just to let everyone know how bad he thinks they are. Sad!

I didn't say it was a good joke...