IF

ACT

SCAR?

WHY DO YOU FIND IT SO HARD TO BELIEVE?

Locke is GOAT character.
>youtube.com/watch?v=IyGAhJ971No

every locke scene is a 10/10 scene

until he becomes the man in black

Such a great cliffhanger. It's subtle and unexpected without fucking with the plot so far. No threat of death or cliches just a fucking light turning on and it's one of the greatest payoffs of the decade

>tfw the "Locke" vs Jack fight in the final episode could have been the culmination of their clash of ideals through the series
>instead it's just a villain introduced in the final season

This upsets me more than it should after 7 years. Really I was willing to put up with everything in the show up until the fucking brothers plotline that came out of nowhere. It wasn't really BAD but it was worse than it had any right to be considering that most of the fan theories were better and more interesting conclusions.

I actually liked the time travel plot

I just want my kids back

>Lost ended 7 years ago
fuck man stop

WHY DO YOU FIND IT SO EASY

>tfw the "Locke" vs Jack fight in the final episode could have been the culmination of their clash of ideals through the series

But it still is, Jack is fighting for Locke's side though

don't tell me what to do

>But it still is, Jack is fighting for Locke's side though
finest pottery on Sup Forums

GOAT tv show only plebs disagree

I'm Tom Jane.

Remember when Ben had never met Jacob and was using him as an excuse to do whatever he wanted and took Locke out into the woods to fuck with him and "meet" his imaginary friend before murdering him but then it turned out Jacob was actually real this whole time and just hated Ben?

Remember when Claire went insane and ended up murdering people for getting near her baby that was actually a pig skull?

>her baby that was actually a pig skull?
wat

Watch season 6. While everyone else gets to go on a time travel adventure Claire gets left behind alone being hunted by the others in the jungle with a missing baby and dead boyfriend. She eventually goes insane and starts murdering anyone who goes into her territory while nursing a pig skull as her baby