Blade runner sucks dick

Blade runner sucks dick.
Shot in the wrong aspect ratio, bad dialogues, overacting, even the colour palette is (slightly) off. Saying that I am looking forward to the new one, looks great.

Yeah okay.

/thread

Shit story, boring characters, 10/10 aesthetics though. Obviously doesn't suck, but ask yourself a question, would it be a good movie if it was set in the real world? Don't think so.

>the colour palette is (slightly) off
What gave you that idea? Years of artistic work or 5 minutes in adobe color wheel?

Final cut is fantastic though

>Shot in the wrong aspect ratio
70 mm film?

I enjoyed it, especially the score/soundtrack

but on second viewing found it very hard to get through - feels like it never gets to the point

weird

>wrong aspect ratio
into the trash it goes

years of artistic work :>

2.35:1

into the trash what goes user?the movie or your taste?
harrison ford is too american to be a decent actor. facial expressions are cringey and cant read his dialogues properly.

Yeah but that big ol' screen and the flying cars sure were neato

>Shot in the wrong aspect ratio
>the colour palette is (slightly) off

I'm sorry, are you Ridley Scott or Jordan Cronenweth? If not, then fuck off.

Go watch shawshank and forget about trying new things, the world isn't ready for ur edgyness.

>2.35:1
>wrong aspect ratio
>hurr durr muh snakes and funerals

That seems more an insult to Fritz Lang than dumbshit OP desu

I think what people like about Blade Runner is the concept, setting, and aesthetic. Basically the idea of Blade Runner, not the actual film. Similar to 2001: A Space Odyssey in that respect.

2001 is an animated gif and not a film though.

> I'm sorry, are you Ridley Scott or Jordan Cronenweth?
im glad im not, at least I know a good color palette from a shit one :^)

shawshank is great, studied it. I have nothing against trying new things, but new doesnt imply good quality.

what?

you're right actually, in which case it should not have been made a movie. 2001 had good dialogues, acting, expressions on actors face, hal9k and Dave engaged us in the film. Harrison Ford on the other hand with his smug face and inability to say his dialogues in a unironic acting manner just killed teh mood, made it cheesy, just like in Star Wars.

I fall asleep within the first 45 minute's. I still have yet to finish it.

there we go

I had to watch like 3 times until I was able to stay awake, I finally realized I had to use the narrated version so it was a bit more clear wtf was going on, MY GOD that narration was the worst fucking ever, fuck you Harrison you uncaring piece of shit. But I made it through. Still wish I hadn't, but goddamn that setting and them flying cars sure do look nice. What a shit movie though.

the geek gang loves it

same guys who like star wars and all that shit

OH MAN THAT POSTER IS SOO KEEWWLL

>Harrison Ford on the other hand with his smug face and inability to say his dialogues in a unironic acting manner just killed teh mood, made it cheesy
That's the character. Deckard is a man in a world made of pure cheese and when cheesiness permeates every aspect and level of your society you can't help but be dangerously cheesy.

Pointing a gun at someone with one hand is cheesy. He's still got it.