Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-yu2lz9QiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR HIM, HE'S A TRIPS LORD

>Tells Dooku to count
Why was Anakin a savage

How did he measure his power level?

It's displayed on his HUD

>the last time they met was when they fought on tattooine while his apprentice ahsoka was carrying a baby jabba the hutt

bravo Disney

MR SPEAKER WE ARE FOR THE BIG

>did i ever tell you the story of Dubs Plagueis

The singles will decide your fate.

what did Obi-Wan mean by this?

I am the Senate

I miss ME1

POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT!

>my powers have doubled since the last time we met cunt.

Jesus George, you're making a movie for kids remember?

It was the Australian dub.

was it autism?

why the two finger prong

Rock, paper, scissors

I get it. he is implying that grievous is paper (vulnerable to his impending attack). like pottery it rhymes

Ok I know this is a meme line but let me explain

There are like 3 or 4 years in between ep 2 and 3
Anakin went from this headstrong kid to the legit most powerful Jedi in the entire order (even stronger than Mace or Yoda)
He changed his style of combat, saved planets single-handedly, destroyed enemy armies, slaughtered other force users without breaking a sweat

His powers really had doubled. As shitty of a line as this is, it's just Lucas's piss-poor attempt to explain just how much Anakin had grown.

Even more proof, IMO, that George Lucas is an "ideas guy" and nothing more. He should have left the actual dialogue and story details to someone else.

>Zero times two is still zero, kid

lmao kek Dooku should have said something like that

>"You can double nothing and it's still nothing, Young Skywalker"
>"So you've progressed from the skills of an infant to those of a toddler. How terrifying."

Dooku was a super-cool character with a great actor, wish he had been written better I'm halfway through a bottle of Bacardi gold but you get my point i hope

That's George's fault.

Good. Twice the pride, double the dubs.

A better way to do it would have been to have Anakin just own Dooku. Maybe even show off a little, you know, revealing some of his dark side. Obi-wan shouldn't have even been in that scene.

Can't tell if shitpost or autism.

>Maybe even show off a little, you know, revealing some of his dark side.

That is what Lucas intended. The fact that you didn't pick up on it is proof that he's horrible at execution. Matthew Stover, who wrote the "official novelization" based his work on the scereenplay and notes of Lucas himself, and simply fleshed them out the way a decent writer can. He was very clear about Anakin changing drastically during the course of the fight, calling on the dark side to completely overwhelm Dooku much in the same way that Luke overwhelmed Vader in Episode VI (Lucas loves his "pottery").

And I agree, Obi-Wan shouldn't have been in that scene. But Lucas was faced with a very obvious problem going into Episode III. Anakin was a "good friend", wasn't he? But absolutely nothing in episode 1 or 2 showed him being a good friend. So he needed to cram as much banter and friendship sort of moments into the beginning of Episode III as possible. He had to keep them together, and this meant that not only was Obi-Wan part of the fight against Dooku, but in many ways he was the catalyst for Anakin using the dark side. Remember, Lucas loves his stupid fucking poetry. Obi-Wan is Anakin's "brother", and Dooku threatening Obi-Wan convinces Anakin to use the dark side, much like Vader threatening Leia convinces Luke to use the dark side.

Not a shitpost. This is 100% pure autism, my friend, only further empowered with alcohol

>Not a shitpost. This is 100% pure autism, my friend, only further empowered with alcohol
In that case, you gotta source on the "even stronger than Mace or Yoda?"

Pretty sure that goes against Lucas' statements.

>In that case, you gotta source on the "even stronger than Mace or Yoda?"

I do and I don't. My source is the official Episode III Novelization, the problem is I don't have the book with me and I don't remember the exact page.

But I remember very clearly that the moment Anakin talked to Windu about Palpatine, Windu realized "Anakin is the key to all of this" (to paraphrase Lucas lol), that whoever had Anakin's allegiance would win the conflict between Jedi and Sith, this is why he told Anakin to stay in the Temple. It's why, in the movie, he was so worried about putting Anakin near the Chancellor. For all of Windu's mistrust of Anakin, he was so convinced that Anakin was still the most powerful of them all and the ultimate hope of the Jedi that he was actually relieved when Anakin showed up in the Chancellor's Office. I can't remember the exact line, but it was something like

"He felt a presence in the Force, and he felt a new surge of confidence. The Chosen One was here, it was nearly finished."

There's also the line from Episode III (the movie itself):

>Palpatine/Sheev: "You will not stop me. Darth Vader is more powerful than either of us."

And of course, the natural response to this is "if Anakin was so powerful, why did he lose to Obi-Wan?". It's due to his own overconfidence, Obi-Wan's knowledge of Anakin (both personally and in terms of his fighting style), the fact that Obi-Wan was uniquely suited to defeat Anakin because of his focus on defense, and simple luck.

Drinking Jedi cum, you gotta up them midiclorines man.

Bro, it WILL become more powerful.
youtube.com/watch?v=f-yu2lz9QiE

Aside from the novels not being really canon nor written by George, I think you are missing the context. This is the whole "prophecy" bullshit, but it doesn't really have to do with "powerlevels." Anakin is the "key to all of this" because he "balances the force," but ultimately he never becomes stronger than Sheev or Yoda.

In any case, George was pretty clear that Sheev and Yoda are the strongest ever practitioners of their respective orders to ever live; Anakin had the chance to surpass them, but never did as Vader for various reasons.

Then Luke was supposed to attain post RotJ, but Disney probably won't let it happen now.

you should just say that you wish the prequels were written well, or at least competently

your suggestions are... not good

Oh shit you're right how did I forget that I feel embarrassed now. You're completely, 100% right. The novel even makes that shit clear.

"The greatest of the Jedi against the ultimate Sith", or something like that. It was always Anakin's potential that was the concern/hope, nothing more.

Yeah I'm not a good writer that's why I just anonymously bitch about movies

>drinking alcohol

Sub-human trash, absolutely disgusting.

This guy gets it.

Man you type impressively coherently for someone who is drunk. I wish I knew more drunks like you. Hell, I've seen people who are sober who don't put nearly as much thought into their posts.

my posts aren't coherent at all fuck off you're making it look like i'm samefagging

Good twice the pride double the trips.

NOW you sound more like a drunk person.

Caring about people accusing you of samefagging is stupid anyway. What's important is that you and I both know that you're not. I am genuinely praising you.

Good news user a new Mass Effect is coming out soon :^ )

Czech em

whatever stop replying to my posts and kill yourself nerd

Hey fuck off faghot you're not me stop pretending to be me

YOU UNDERESTIMATE THIS 7!

>make retarded post
>shit, better tell everyone I'm drunk

It's over anakin, I have the doubles!

> wait a minute how did this happen we're smarter than this

They fought a lot after that, including on Naboo defending Palpatine