"Poland is without a doubt NOT Eastern European but Central European genetically and culturally. Also...

>"Poland is without a doubt NOT Eastern European but Central European genetically and culturally. Also, we're the most redpilled and based country in Europe and very, very developed. Heil the hussars (my ancestors)"

Why do they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=YEONLGOSnZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uHbAsgaEEEI
youtube.com/watch?v=ocPVPynYaAk
youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henrician_Articles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Liberty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_May_3,_1791
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why who do this?

also hussars were mighty warriors who fought for this lands, for our white eagle and for our colours. We are the future, the generations, they fought for. For the promise of eternal life in our dreams.

Hail te hussars.

Americans have their marines, Italy have legionaries, we have hussars. Australians have... banana.

well maybe american marines are a bad example. They try to make some heroic propaganda about them, with movies and games.

On our last parade 15.08, USA representation had the worst looking army tho.

>Hail te hussars.
It's "vivat" you pleb.

whome should we hail?

Hitler?

Hitler

Hitler

hmmm

>WE WUZ HUSSARS
Hahaha hussars were cucks that lost

And without a doubt you profited off their loss you cheeky wankers.

Facist culture and embarrassing history, lead to exaggerrated bragging and hating on other people. Look how we spreged out after losing 1(!) War.

Now imagine a country that constanly got crushed by everyone, except the Ottomans AFTER they installed an inbred general.

I hope they grow out of it some day.

>constantly crushed by everyone
dumb meme we won majority of wars

Hussars were just szlachta faggots shining in the sun while pancerni did all the job.

>another anglo spawn without a history

LOL.

>be Australian
>get mauled by a drop bear

that's horseshit hussars did a ton of fighting and until now no one even gave a fuck about memecerni it's just new retarded pseudo historical hipster trend like
>hurr katanas were actually bad swords XD

drink bleach

I still prefer knights because I like middle ages more.

>Eastern European but Central European
These two cultural circles overlap Tbh
We have a bit of both.
>we're the most redpilled and based country in Europe
Only Sup Forumstards say that.

According to them it is this...

... but according to everyone else it is this.

>kraut dindunuffin again

HRE, maybe?
Aside from that "constantly shat on by the frogs" part.
>hurr katanas were actually bad swords XD
But they were, and there's nothing hipsterish about it.

Being slavic sounds better than being western european to me.

>But they were, and there's nothing hipsterish about it.
explain how
>inb4 it couldn't deal with plate armor
>despite the fact that japanese never fought any opponents wearing plate which makes it a moot point

It's not.

Why the fuck do Poles ALWAYS take the bait?

It's not even funny anymore just really sad

Becouse they are terible heretics what dont use cirilic alphabet and use the catolic christianity.
Bad, bad people.

>eastern europe = slavic

Because they don't want to be considered in the same category as Russians.

Which is ironic because they are pretty similar, but at the same time perfectly understandable.

>Which is ironic because they are pretty similar
Czechs dont?

>attempting to resist the opportunity for an argument

cuck

Because we like to argue.

What's the point in wanting to prove yourself superior to random people on the internet? If you are superior, you don't have to prove it.

We don't argue to feel superior or to prove anything we just argue for the sake of it.

It's fun.

t.

someone makes the bait, we fall for it. He is happy coz he have the prey, and we are happy coz we can argue a bit.

you are pissed becouse you don't understand the concept of conversation as a mongoloid
you are pissed becouse you don't understand the concept of friendly conversation without the need to secure your insecuryties as a tiny austria.

please teach me the art of friendly conversation

>we have hussars
No, you have toilets to clean.

well... I may pretend that I hate you and that germs are scum. But when I turn off my PC I walk outside my flat, and we Play together with my German neighbour and his dog. This here is only a friendly banter... I don't have to prove anything here, not to mention that it is the worst place to prove anything beside stupidity.

WTF I love Poland now
Sorry that we tried to genocide your kin

It's true, they're an Iranic enclave in Central Europa.

you're cool, you're like the French, but the Eastern Euro version

You were just angry we didn't want to play your sick game. That is all. But I don't hate you for that as a nation. I mean, I think that Germans are stiff as fuck, and when they try to be careless and cool, they do such random stuff some of them are at least akward, some are passive agressive, but you try to be nice and good after all. Not your fault you just stiff and never relaxed.

Ever worked with a Frenchman? They are the same all over, they work with their tongue, and the end result is that French is always best.

Still they are the best people to have fun with. Nothing liek getting drunk and in an argument for hours on end.

>a country that constanly got crushed by everyone, except the Ottomans AFTER they installed an inbred general
fuckin love this meme

>What's the point in wanting to prove yourself superior to random people on the internet?
Wut. Who

Poland is absolute poorfag garbage to live in.
>Also, we're the most redpilled and based country in Europe
only retarded altright type of morons use this argument along with
>we have no muslims and niggers
sure we have no niggers but we have white nationalistic niggers which are just as bad since they devastate public property and beat up people

also muslims dont come here because this country is poor as fuck, not because they are afraid of bald faggots with baseball bats

>defeated HRE when we were just a bunch of warring tribes few years before
>took Kiev
>occupied Moscow for 2 years
>took Kiev again
>defeated every neighbour at least once
>third mongol invasion was their failure
>hehe le polan never won a war XD
westerners are retarded

We have muslims since XIVth century.

>Facist culture
You retarded? Historically Poland has been the most democratic country in Europe during the renaissance period:
youtube.com/watch?v=YEONLGOSnZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uHbAsgaEEEI
youtube.com/watch?v=ocPVPynYaAk
youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henrician_Articles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Liberty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_May_3,_1791
>Now imagine a country that constanly got crushed by everyone,
Dude, Poland has won most of their wars, while having fought the most amount of wars than any other European nation, except Great Britain.
Poland has defeated the HRE, beaten the Rus multiple times, defeated the Mongols, destroyed the Muscovites and then the Russians and conquered Moscow, beaten the Swedes then killed majority of the Swedish army during the Deluge, as you mentioned being the bulwark of Europe against the Ottomans etc., etc.

Poland is shit

But I have to admit, it's the least smelly shit when it comes to eastern europe in general

how butthurt can you even be

As you saw.