Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9Dh43kVL1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=fi-S9lrnLZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=zyLhNzlDG0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6jDcWAWRRHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What feel is that?

is Sup Forums touching Sup Forums's ass?

This isn't going to happen.
Most of Sup Forums hates you for the shit you do.

Go fuck yourself honestly.

Where’s /fit/?

not pol

t. soy

>Sup Forums&Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=X9Dh43kVL1Q

nice to see we're finally colonizing the art-fag boards. /lit/ has also become increasingly red-pilled ive noticed.

This is why.
You proved my point.
You did not even try to refute it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fi-S9lrnLZ8
or
youtube.com/watch?v=zyLhNzlDG0Y

Sup Forums is such a fucking shithole nowadays
black panther did a number on that board

SEXY BUGS AND SEXY WAGNER
youtube.com/watch?v=6jDcWAWRRHo

>people making political shitposts to rile up responses mean we're on the same side
I see Sup Forums the same way I see roaches. Also we need better janitors

Sup Forums been a Shithole since the ending of breaking bad you're late to the game

>thinking Sup Forums is as Sup Forums as Sup Forums

lol

I always wondered what does their attire mean? is it some kind of a poncho?

fuck Sup Forums
fuck nazis
fuck drumpf

why does Sup Forums tend to concentrate on boards like tv/v but not lit/mu?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

go back

>not Sup Forums Sup Forums /fit/
wtf is wrong with you lad

FUCK DRUMPF

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK ISRAEL

>trying to ban degenerate nigger music
>not Sup Forums

Because they're teenagers who can't handle artistry with nuance. Look at the threads they congregate towards and you'll get an idea of what they like

Based Neil Young

i hate you personally because you actually wrote this, then felt proud

this but unironically

It was long before then. It was when moot left and swaglord was allowed to run the board as an alt-right safe space unchecked. Star Wars was the first indicator that it was over.

nobody concentrates on /lit/ or Sup Forums because they're terrible, irrelevant boards

Meant it was long before Black Panther

I go to mu, lit, tv, and pol. Those are pretty much the only ones I do visit. Just started with some ck.
those pol people, you know the ones I'm talking about are edgy teenagers who can't go 5 minutes without interjecting edgy memes that are really off topic and tend to get banned for that shit.
I actually got banned from Sup Forums for a couple of days for a word I said in a tv thread that wasn't even in a confrontational way.

because pol isnt full of poseurs who pretend to be cultured. literature is literally just for fags trying to signal their intelligence.

When I use to have a good rig I would turn the fuzz and reverb pedals up super high and just noodle like this for hours. So much fun.

WhenI used to have a big rig I would noodle your mums fuzzy pedals super high for hours. So much cum.

Sup Forums belongs to /leftypol/ this is our board now

>pol isnt full of poseurs who pretend to be cultured

The irony

Marching through all the boards lel

Sup Forums will end up colonizing every board before too long.

Run from it, hide from it. Destiny will still find a way

people who use Sup Forums don't have the intellectual capacity or attention span for art forms like music and literature

they like video games and anime and capeshit

It isn't that Sup Forums is spreading, it's that their views are winning over time because they are correct

and yet rap is basically the most discussed and loved genre on Sup Forums along with indie rock hmmm

t. ironic pitchfork critic

>hmm
Shut the fuck up Linkara

I'll give you literature, but most music is a fucking meme tbqh.

no, Sup Forums really is spreading to the rest of Sup Forums. in the real world they are a vocal minority largely rejected by the majority.

>inb4 but durr Sup Forums got Trump elected

they didn't, actual conservatism is not Sup Forums, it's just being conservative which is fine, Sup Forums takes it to an irrational and bizarre level

guarantee you 80% of the people who post about killing niggers and raping sluts on Sup Forums or here ain't sayin' that shit to anyone IRL.

One doesn't consider fun while trying to win the board culture war. But this... does put a smile on my face

>Sup Forums actually believes this

poo poo

>this guy likes jews
>a lot
it's okay user you'll learn ;-)

Stop bumping Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums

bump for a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

WTF are you actually talking about shit for brains? pol isn't one thing or another. What is, is a mostly uncensored forum. That attracts people who want to vent or spread some hate facts. A lot of people that post there post in lit, and they often talk about the same philosophers. Oswald Spengler, Evola, Geunon, and aurelius. Whatever man stay ignorant.

Lol Sup Forums is not a part of the brotherhood. You stupid motherfuckers

I mean yeah Trump likes jews but what's your point?

>mostly uncensored
>if you go even slightly against popular opinion, you get shit on every time

what did he mean by this

That's what Sup Forums thought before they were colonized before by Sup Forums

look, you can try to make pol out to be some jewish intellectual board, but it's not. nobody needs to read philosophers to understand the world. philosophy is just for people who are too stupid to into stem.

>mostly uncensored forum

technically yes, but we have an overarching ideology, and if you reject it then you should just fuck off to reddit.

television/film is an inherently inferior art form to music. it attracts the lowest common denominator of hobbyists because it is largely the most accessible medium and the ones most oversaturated with manbaby garbage.

The only 4 boards worth visiting are Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /vp/ and /trash/.

Sup Forums is pleb-tier and Sup Forums is literally just an edgier Sup Forums.

>literature is literally just for fags trying to signal their intelligence

Go jerk off to Rick and Morty you fucking retard

>nobody needs to read philosophers to understand the world. philosophy is just for people who are too stupid to into stem.
>stem

why yes I would like fries with that

Jews are cool. They gave us Seinfeld.

Also, anyone who triggers Sup Forums to the irrational level that they do is clearly doing something right.

t. tries to conform to jewish intellectual standards by pretending to understand obscurantist philosophy

Getting shit on and being censored are two different things user. Stand your ground, or concede when you are wrong. Some of the Sup Forums posters are incredibly persuasive yet I can still disagree with them and not be banned.

>he doesn’t think nu-Sup Forums will gain power
You oldfags underestimate us

>frogs