>they all got deported
>the job got done for free

I don't know how people on here can say "lets deport them all" I feel like shit

>hire illegal immigrants to do a job
>don't have the money to pay them

I want them deported too but thats just mean

you would get chopped up by cartel gringo

They will fuck you up. Not to mention the SJW's who will attack you

A lot of illegal immigrants are only here because some big company brought them over to do labor.

Why don't they just hire people who were already in the U.S.? Is it because Americans think they are "too qualified" for those kinds of jobs, or is it because the illegals agree to work for slave wages?

>>call ICE on them
>>they all got deported

Yeah right. ICE doesn't actually deport people because the obongo administration ties their hands.

This is why illegal immigration is a bad thing and liberals should feel terrible for coddling it. It leads to systemic abuse of these workers.

>enter country illegally, giving a big middle finger to everyone who went through the immigration process correctly
>take jobs, giving a big middle finger to struggling lower class citizens
>send money back to wife and 20 kids in Mexico where cost of living is half what it is in the US
Fuck illegals, every last one of them. They don't deserve sympathy.

No doubt they have cartel connections, and since they know where you work....

>tfw I created this jew+ feel picture

Americans are spoiled as fuck and don't want to do labor. Mexicans have such poor shitty lives that they will eat up shitty wages and hours.

Both

Bullshit, there are tens of thousands of people including veterans looking for work who won't get hired because it's cheaper and easier to hire illegals.

dont respond. shill/slide thread

That's part of it, companies are greedy and want cheap illegal labor. But remove the illegal labor and those tens of thousands of people aren't actually enough to get shit done on the scale it needs to be done.

>be poor and living in Mexican shithole
>try to legally emigrate to US
Good luck with that.

spoken like a spic.

You're right, we've let their numbers get too damn high and now too many companies are reliant upon them. I don't know the scope of the number of companies and jobs relying on illegal work, but I'm tempted to say we should just begin mass deportation and let those companies fail.

Why should it be easy? There are millions of the smelly brown subhumans trying to get in. Not our fault Mexico is essentially forcing them out by being too shitty and crime-ridden to live in, but change has to start at the bottom. I would support a Mexican revolution to overthrow their corrupt cartel-driven government.

That's what I'm trying to say. The only real solution to the Mexican problem is making Mexico a decent enough country that people aren't trying to escape it by the truckload. Lets hope that revolution happens soon.