Eh? You've never seen an ass this big before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that...

Eh? You've never seen an ass this big before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!*

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! It’s just gas blowing out of my asshole, ya know! Does it really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a whiff of this, then! *BRFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAATTTTTTP* Can you smell that user?! *brrrrftp!* I-I bet you want to put your face to my ass and sniff, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Put your fucking face in my ass as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, l-lick it too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; I had a big tacobowl last night! C-Can't imagine anything would happen though - *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFTP...~!*

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you want to see my anus too!! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think of this- *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATP* … I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first time you've seen a girl fart this much sinc- *BRRRRRRRRRRFFTP! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, *brrrrrftp* brrrrrraaaaap* it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet AND stinky, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-* BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFAAAAAAAATP* plug it up RIGHT NOW

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

can we have a vocaroo of the first one

Yes I want to hear OP read both of the posts and record it.

cannot
currently at uni

Please be my finnish girlfriend

>girlfriend
>girl

So...I am stupid?

not necessarily
there are just no girls on the internet

>finnish intellectuals

quality thread pekkanina

I just want someone cute, jesus christ I am so lonely...

Wha about your goat, ahmed?

Get a girl(male) one fgt

i know that feel

don't you have a supply of refugee girls available

>finland is bullying me again
fug...
The most are already taken, we don't have many of them, even through it seems like we have lots of people who are openly "gay" but not really gay but doing it because lel "look at me I am progressive".
Can't you be my girl(male), you're that arabic femboy or twink, right?
;_;
Most are kids that are married to pedomen

London

I fucking hate finland now

You're the guy from yesterday who replied to me with the same comment

And I shall do so forever

EXCELLENT posts

EXCELLENT quads

Why

quads confirm

huutonaurua

mate, what the fuk