Post maps/stats about your country, preferably the ones that compare your own country with the neighboring ones

Post maps/stats about your country, preferably the ones that compare your own country with the neighboring ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khrushchev_Thaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also some interesting facts about your country

Mexico was the first country to pronounce itself entirely against Nazism, and the only country in the planet to protest the Nazi annexation of Austria in 1938

where is China?
also all the EU countries should be combined

Also in 1938 Mexico was the first country in the world to nationalise its hydrocarbon resources

Mexico was the first country in the Western Hemisphere to establish diplomatic relations with the Soviet Union in 1924

United States is literally proof that race mixing works.

what was the reason though?

putin and his friends are getting richer. nice

Things you probably didn't know about Spain:

>Spain is the second most mountainous country in Europe after Switzerland
>The official language of Spain is castellano. (t. the Constitution)
>Castilla y Leon is the region with the largest number of UNESCO World Heritage sites in the world
>The radio, the submarine and the cable car are spanish inventions
>The First Crusade ever actually happened in Spain
>Spain has a territorial exclave inside France
>the first limits agreement with Portugal is older than your country.

Why are we like 3rd in terms of per capita arms purchases (from US)..?

Because you are able to produce them by yourslves. Sweden strong.
By the way. I'm just curious why swedes hate Russia even more then butthurtbelt. We dindu shit to sweden.
If you mean Russian Federation is "his country" so there are too many things that are older then it. Even me is older then my country. If you speak abou Rus then it's not truth because Portugal itself is much younger then Rus, because it wasn't independend till 1143.
>radio
It looks like every nation invented radio. Popov, Markoni, spaniards now.
>castellano
Yo estudiaba lo en la escuela por nuevo anos.
>First Crusade
I doubt if it is allowed to name Reconcista First Crusade, because it's the same as naming Napoleonic wars First World War.

You're so right, user. We should stop producing steel, wheat and weapons.

>tfw surrounded by cucks

>We dindu shit to sweden.
Except BTFO their "empire" into non existence.
Now they're paranoid. Once bitten twice shy.

JUST

kek, two centuries ago it was. NORTH REMEMBERS

FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>Australia
They can't find kangaroos to take them to school?

Why are our countries so shit turkbro

too much sunshine removes the will to work hard and makes you lazy i guess :DD

well there is very high unemployment in turkey, people dont go neet because they want to really

Opinion on r*ssia around the world

>no Finland on the list

it was probably off the charts

blame the old people

you are supposed to post stats and graphs about YOUR country itt. do you have the same graph but about russia's foreign policy instead?

I bet Finnish views of Russia would be 99% unfavorable and 1% neutral, there's no need to publish so obvious things.

>homemadeatlas org
such a reliable source

It's possible. Although almost every finn hates russia as a country, not nearly as many hate the people

go back to ukraine

>Post maps/stats about your country, preferably the ones that compare your own country with the neighboring ones.

There IS opinion about US foreign policy IN MY COUNTRY in comparison with the neighboring ones.

Where is opinion about Russia in Russia in your list blyat to compare? A?

In Russia it's 88% favorable and 10% unfavorable

>2010
>2007
>2004
>200?
>2006
Why everybody keeps reposting these maps but nobody updated them

>tfw just started drinking my 5th mug of coffee of the day
So this is what it is like to be a statistic

so the map is clearly ABOUT the US and its policies you dumbass

@78413602
fuck off putinshill

>hates the country but not the people

How so? "Country" isn't some abstract concept, it's exactly the people living in it.

> "Country" isn't some abstract concept, it's exactly the people living in it.
Russia the country is putin and friends, not the russian people. But anyway, Finns hate Russia because of historical reasons but most adults don't hate random russians. It's not your fault that your grandfathers were faggots

>The radio, the submarine and the cable car are spanish inventions
Can you give me the rundown on the first two? I don't care about cable cars.

>it's exactly the people living in it
when people being asked about a particular country they think about the government and its foreign policies, the things that may directly affect them and the world in general. in russia ordinary people have nothing to do with government, people don't influence the government whatsoever since russia is a pure dictatorship

The map is clearly about opinion on the US. We can not compare US to any other country by using only this map, but we can compare countries how do they like US. Or pasta. Or alcohol. Or skipping lessons in school. Or divorcing. Or any other thing. Why are you so mad about it? I don't want to take part in autistic discussions about how strict are rules in this fucking thread.

he's a buttblasted ukrainian

How is your VCR collection?

Same as your post numbers 404: not found.
I don't know they might still exist at my parents' house.

just watched some pingu yesterday on my jiiviisii

>Russia the country is putin and friends, not the russian people.

And putin with his friends in your opininon aren't russians, but some jewish reptilians from zeta reticuli, right?

If Russia was a democratic country we would have already been drown in blood, because Russian people would democratically elect nazis, commies or some other faggots with bloodthirsty antihumane ideology.

>If Russia was a democratic country we would have already been drown in blood, because Russian people would democratically elect nazis, commies or some other faggots with bloodthirsty antihumane ideology.
that's some advanced putinshilling

and you're clearly an ethiopian dancer. you see?

>And putin with his friends in your opininon aren't russians, but some jewish reptilians from zeta reticuli, right?
also assuming that any two people of the same ethnicity can equally influence what the country's policies are is beyond idiotic. you have nothing to do with putin and his oligarchs, you are closer to some latin american peasant relevancy-wise.

also. he said
>Russia the country is putin and friends, not the russian people
and you are so dumb that you don't even understand that the government and people are not the same, especially in a totalitarian shitholes like russia where politicians neither represent nor care about the opinion of the majority

Poor Russia, it's like the country is cursed. Was there ever time in Russian history where the people weren't suffering?

>Was there ever time in Russian history where the people weren't suffering?
i think this was the best period for average people we ever had.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khrushchev_Thaw

>anglos

>Was there ever time in Russian history where the people weren't suffering?

There were many periods like that, but none of them lasted for more than couple of years.