They confuse Mr Rayburn for a shark and become scared. But why would they be afraid of a shark? Aren't they all animals...

They confuse Mr Rayburn for a shark and become scared. But why would they be afraid of a shark? Aren't they all animals? The food chain doesn't seem to exist in this universe. None of them are eating each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nq7HjEBah0s?t=2m13s
arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Keith_(artist)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think their all mammals or something

Name one (1) sentient anthromorphic sea creature in Arthur.

zootopia rules :
Fish and birds are animals still
rather
>arthur has a pet dog in a world with dog people
>is it a downs dog or inferior specimen?

How does pic related work?

youtu.be/nq7HjEBah0s?t=2m13s

Maybe sharks are just undesirables? Maybe he was scared about getting robbed?

binky is a whale

He was just scared of Ratburn.

>you will never punch DW

Binky is a bulldog

Doesn't DW try to bring a deer how with them in one episode

Why are rabbits people but dogs are dogs?

What kind of logic is that?

>not keeping small naked humans as pets
baka

They have pets. And they eat hamburgers. The food chain exists, and not all the animals evolved to human level intelligence.

same as mickey pluto and goofy

iirc there are also sentient human-like dogs in the show, along with the pet dogs.

No one is going to ask why the middle aged male teacher was hanging out in the kids pool with them?

ok.

>DW is voiced by a boy
>DW was trans all along

The animal species are just races. They are humans.

believe in believe in yourself.

I'm a nobody who made an anthro fantasy world and I use artrhopods, fish, plants and aliens as the lower lifeforms. Arthur creator is a dumbass.

>Black character is a bulldog
>Bulldog
>Bull
Really makes you think

Matt Damon

This is the same show that got the 'fake news' meme'10 years ahead of its time.

There were some truly visionary ZOG writers working on Arthur.

That's his cock.

Isn't Allen the smart one? Why did he think there would be a shark in a public pool?

I always wanted to fuck Sue Ellen more than Muffy.
FUCK Muffy.
Francine is an ugly coon as well. Wouldn't touch that beast in a lifetime.
Arthur's mother is pretty MILF tier but Buster's mom didn't really do it for me.
Prunella was an ugly cunt as well. She makes me hate Asians for some reasons like how Francine makes me he hate blacks.

This show really influenced me as a child.

>Sue Allen

Someone PLEASE provide me with some nasty pics of these two. I'm the type of person that always ships two characters whenever I watch a cartoon....and for 'Arthur', it was this couple. Whenever I watched Arthur, I'd always pretend I was him, and I was trying to hook up with Sue Ellen - that's why my favourite episode is the one where Sue Ellen lost her diary. That's the episode where at the end, she hints at Arthur that she likes him. That's the greatest episode of Arthur EVER - yet the show's creators never really expanded on that. Instead, they continued to make references to Arthur and Francine being together. Fuck Francine; she looks like a monkey. I wouldn't mind if it was Muffy - she got a monkey face too but at least she's light-skinned. With Sue Ellen, you got the best of everything: she's light-skinned, got a cute face, plus the ass was fat.
I also wouldn't mind that rabbit bitch who always had her hair over her eyes; I think her name was Molly. She never used to get my dick hard until that episode 'Arthur Makes Waves', where she came out wearing this sexy swimsuit, showin' off her B cups and them sexy white legs. Bitch was lookin' thick as fuck...the ass was fat. Anyway, I digress.

The point is, I wanna see some pictures of Arthur diggin' out Sue Ellen. Jesus Christ, I've been fantasising about Sue Ellen ever since that episode where she was wearing that green bikini when she went to the beach with Arthur, Buster, Brain and Binky. Oh God, y'all should've seen this bitch in that bikini. She was lookin' fine.

The ass was fat, and you could tell she had some good-ass pussy.
I've already tried Googling for some quality pics but I got nothing more than the same 3 pictures I've already seen a million times.

OP btfo in one post

arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Keith_(artist)

holy shit there's a southpark reference in there

Well I'll be. Ok I concede.

pretty sure the school janitor was a dog

>Mr Rayburn

fuck that why the fuck would they make it a fish

Sharks are scary as fuck dude
they're even above us in the food chain if you ask me

t. not a biologist

In some episodes the dog is actually sentient along with other pets.
Are they slaves because they're small and obedient?

haring/herring

he's a kid with faults

Yep, good point. Maybe pets were a different sort in the Arthur world? Perhaps they were spies of some sort. Remember how Pal was always trying to do the right thing?

As the animals ascended to human level intelligence and humans were killed off perhaps some chose to remain in that form or used some type of scientific treatment to look like that. They then observe how the animals ruled after taking control from the humans.

Does this mean they don't see themselves as animals? Do they think they're people? ARE they people? Did people in this version of history mutate so they look like animals but they're still human? This raises so many more questions than it answers.

>mfw everyone shits on Arthur in their stories

The thing is, Brain wasn't afraid of some shark. The reality of the situation is that for years Mr. Ratburn has been a pedophile predator. All the signs are there, he lives alone as a bachelor, his hobbies are dolls and puppets, and he's seemingly completely uninterested in relationships with adults.

If I had to guess, Brain's thought process was probably complete fear and despair, deep down knowing that his friend invited a pedophile who'd been abusing him for years without knowing any better. About how they'd never believe him, and how Mr. Ratburn would probably be fapping to the memory of Brain in a swimsuit before growing bolder once more and molesting him again.

Arthur is a fucked up show.

Ask .

The whole episode is like that.

They recognize themselves as bipedal animals; for example, Arthur recognizes he is an aardvark and I believe Buster is aware he is a rabbit.

Then why are THEY confused when a show about animal people has pets in it, when they should recognize that their world also works that way and assume it's just the same?

>Bevis and Butthead reference
Is this Arthur Kino?

>all these references
Kinda weird desu, I thought Arthur was squeaky clean

>arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Keith_(artist)
Why the fuck is there a wiki for everything? Who would even make this? Why?

buster is not a rabbit, he's a bunny

You should see the muppets/sesame street wiki.

>ywn have afterschool milkshakes at the Sugar Bowl

holy shit I fucking remember this
from the depths of my brain I fucking remember all of this

wow holy fucking shit

I totally want to fuck 13 year old Muffy

Please don't assume his species.

Tommy Pickles is voiced by a girl

everything you know is a lie

Fern is best girl

holy shit dr katz