Take a catch phrase or famous quote from a movie, run it through 5+ different languages on good translate, post results

Take a catch phrase or famous quote from a movie, run it through 5+ different languages on good translate, post results.

>It's just a good work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zbw4AzqV1Tw?t=15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You can not handle the truth.

It's kind of a fun idea, op. My example didn't work out too well.

>I am your father

>I think everything is screwed upside down. We are cursed fleet of 10 hours, and you want to keep. Well, I'll tell you something. It is no longer a holiday. It is looking for. The pursuit of pleasure. They have a lot of fun and I have a lot of fun ... we all have fun, we must Let plastic surgery to eliminate smiled and damn mine! You can be a symbol for whistles to get off my ass "Albrede- A De-Doo-Dah"! I must be crazy! I am a pilgrimage to see elk. Praise Martin Elch! Crap!

>That the person you are too big

Masa is a round, flat

>Time is a flat circle

Ran this one through a language for every letter of the alphabet lol

>I know I believe in you. Ka'uha Orion Spacecraft fire. Dark, light, car tannhauser gate. Or crack now. Death.

>자동 me

Korean fugged it up

"We're all crazy fun"

Please do not bleed?

The trick is to copy paste the symbols that google gives you for each language instead of the phonetic english google gives you. then let it auto detect it when you paste it back in.
When you get back to english it should be all good.

sounds like pretentious poetry

>Gabriel day and a hammer, and Luo, you will be punished.

>He wants to take my shoes

Oh, you, you worry about just dark, dark think your alliance. I designed it, was born there. Until it was a man, I have not seen the light. By then, but it was something for me, dazzling! That they belong to me, to find your shadow. I know where you are in your house I'll show you, and I will prepare to achieve justice. After that, I interrupt you. Precious Weapons of gratitude. We need them. Oh yes, I was wondering first break. Your soul or your body?

Glorious

>I know where you are in your house I'll show you, and I will prepare to achieve justice. After that, I interrupt you. Precious Weapons of gratitude. We need them
>he says this as he infiltrates the Batcave and steals Batman's weapons
Bravo Nolan

>You're a big boy

>In space, no one can hear talking

>Do not get attached to anything you do not want to leave the country within 30 seconds, if you feel the heat around the corner.

KeK

Dr. Pavel, I'm the CIA. He is not alone. Uh, you can not bring friends. They are not my friends. Why do I want them? They try to grab your prize. They work for the mercenaries of mosquitoes. Let them call me on board. The flight plan I just submitted to the agency lists me, my man, Dr. Pavel here, but only you one. The first conversation was left on my plane. Who pays you to rob doctor Pavel. He did not fly so well. Who wants to fly? Tell me about bane Why did he wear a mask? A lot of loyalty to hiring guns. Or maybe he wants to know why someone shoots a person before throwing him out of the plane. At least you can talk, who are you? No matter who we are. What is out of the plan. No one cares who I am until I wear a mask. Will you die if I pull it off? It would be very painful. You're a big guy. For oyu. Are you part of the plan? of course. Dr. Pavel refused your approval, and we had to know what he told you. I did not say anything. Good congratulations to yourself, what is the next step in your overall plan now?

>See? I said fuckin 'see' em! Look at what happened to you lead to a Friend, "you have to go against the way things are going down. You treat you like garbage, what I'm trying to do. You do not want to work for me, what it is not with you. So, you is part of my house, if you are one of those wackos burn destruction in the collection. you coward because you do not need to go forward. But do not come to me now nonsense prison because they do not receive per person dont'chu, you prick. Got home, car, business, family, p "My whole life belongs to your damn paper. Put your butt in the street women, the breast is so large, according to the Negroes and Puerto Rico :. Yes my children, because I buy ". That you have to" their loans, he hired hired him I want to criticize the whole family for your People will? eat 'em tomorrow afternoon them and not Wimpyburgers. You get paid for what I said. You can do what you have to say that I'm driving, no discussion. I would like to work as long as you burn you out, or die ... you can get it. You have a responsibility to tighten n "to do so. Cleaning this mess, get" I am here. Back to work, Frank.

>I tried and tried for a census. Ate some beans and a nice Chianti lever

>You can tell me or anyone else in this room talking?

>In the Senate, on vacation

Aniline arrived! My command heights!

>I hate the sand
A message everyone understands

>And his best friend

>It looks like the meat back to the boys

>I upper hand

It starts with a quality ring.
We have the following sum:
Immortal, the most intelligent, the best creatures.

Seven Dwarfs Gentlemen:
Miners and artisans in the Great Hall of the People.

Although the nine-ring human wisdom,
Especially eager for power.

Ring is created
And will to control society.

But they are all deceptive;
For the second ring.
Magic on the land, after the fire,
The Dark Ring of Forgery.

In the ring, pour out his sympathy for hatred
And will manage all of life.

The ring rules them.

The middle of the earth
The power of the ring.

>Riots build hope

>Have you ever heard the way the tragedy of Darth Plagueis. He's a legend in the shell: As the Sith Lord Darth Plagueis was black, it was a powerful fashion. He was able to create life affects access Midi-Kurorian force. He had a knowledge of the dark side. It can even protect what was in the mind. It has become very powerful, the only thing he was afraid, lost its power ... Well, of course it was. Unfortunately, he taught all that he knew pupils. Then, the students sleep. Ironically. He could save others from death ... but he

>I can not refuse him make an offer

In my view, the Jedi bad!

So does the original line

>As the Sith Lord Darth Plagueis was black, it was a powerful fashion

>My brother, that Anakin. I love you.

Eli Sunday, I had a vision. Yes, last night in a dream. I felt the breath of God in my country and I have not moved to my stomach down. Here has been deceived. Talk to someone in the stomach, do not cry: "Touch this woman and stroked the hands." My dear Mrs. Hunter, for arthritis, is it?

Ms. Hunter: Yes, I know, Eli.

Eli Sunday: Yes, your hands with the devil, and I suck. Well, I throw this spirit of fever, a new spirit in me has shown me a new way of communicating. A, A gentle one: Out here, mind. Go here, mind. Go. Go here, mind. Go here, mind. Go here, mind.

Go here, and it's forced to turn back on. If not, you can hit all the shoes in your teeth. The construction and mud poured back on the accident. As a dentist, I'll bite you. And if you have teeth, I'll gum. And when he fell, and diving. Well, here. Go here, mind. Go here and soul ...!

Metal you feel happy?

>You do not have the tragedy of Darth Plagueis know the way? Legend of the province. Darth Plagueis was the Dark Lord is so powerful and wise, then, as to want to move, midi ... chlorians of life. Lines there was only the darkness ... they that keep judgment, even with the knowledge of death. Is so afraid to lose except that they are able to tell me was ... not. Unfortunately, that that disciple should not know, and he taught them. Then his servant brought her out of sleep, be slain. Ironically. ... I would not be able to save themselves and others from death. "

You are a really blue flame, are you a son? Young, dam, and a lot of come, I know. What I do not know is how you were assigned here. Do we have to miss ourselves?

>However, we know that, in your mind? There is no coffee in the kitchen. He has a son, who died in a garage. I have a question. If Hikkomo found in front of my house to read the memory of the cat dead? Why can not I see the sign? The reason is because there is no reason why a person should die because of trade.

Guess the movie. Should be easy.

Wise daughter

>It is betrayal then uhugughhughh

Not as good as I hoped, but hey

>This team likeable husband give you?

yeah the coffee bit gave it away huh

>If I'm frank. Is there a labor crisis in America today?

Impressive desu

You are welcome,

I tried it with "Anakin, you're breaking my heart" but it survived English - Russian - Dutch - Esperanto - Chinese - Hungarian - English completely unaltered.

Coffee gave the hint, dude being dead and a sign gave it away

Pro-tip, combo japanese and russian.

>The fact that the Beatles are considered to be the most influential in the best team and all time shows from the cliff how far the real art is away.

Gotta change it to the fucked up languages to get the fancy results. Try Punjabi>Hawaiian>Swahili>Hebrew

youtu.be/zbw4AzqV1Tw?t=15s

>He's going to kill me, mom! Where is your mother, Potter? He dead? Is he dead? It's a Potter died?

Bane?

> ¿Perdición?

> Fléau?

> Fluch?

> Rovina?

> Бэйн? (Beyn?)

>I am a pilgrimage to see elk. Praise Martin Elch! Crap!
kek

>Are you talking to me?

>O hoe.
>no like, the movies

BLM's motto basically

> Oh, you do not like your daughter back her school, because it's boring? Peter, I was on the life of you, and I left school bullseye yellows helicopter left to God among the jungle. Do not tell me you're a virgin, because it is difficult, you miserable pee less. If you are in love you are interested in and leave a little shack bamboo passionate love for women and children like me, you will be sorry. You do feel good too bomber seen burned his village run, our whore house? with life, we can build it, Peter! You know what? you much. to get a lot out of my car.

douttar Պավել, hceaineaay. Սու टेट नाम taee mahote hkae वेतन: अरे, sainsai saineat aasway hkainpwann मीटर saunghkae ninepartaal: suuthoetsai ngareat aasway hkainpwann मीटर shikya द्या: एक पाहा shieat ngar suuthoetko: sainthoet suko rashiraan kyaoehcarr भाषेचा: Սու के aakyamhpaatsamarrmyarr nhaint hkyin aahpyit aalotelotehkae partaal: kyanawthoet bhoteaahpwal aapaw Ko hkaw भाषेचा: Ko, douttar ngareat luu thoetko एक kyahanyaupya aatuulitepar Պավել Սու टेट नाम Ko aahceaahcain yarin hkareehcain घालणे tainswin Sany aahkar के demhar hpyitpay माल सर चे ngya चे nyya टी hcya नाम माई mahote: Սու के kyawanmarae pahtam नाम घालणे Sone yarin hkaesai: च्या ngya चे nyya douttarpayy Պավել कुजणे: aalwan kaungghcwar pyaansaann मीटर htarr bhuu Սու वा: एक bhaalsuu साई pyaansaann hphoet पाहा साई: एक Bhaal kyount Սու myetnharhponemyarr waatsain aakyaungg ngarko pyawwpya hkaeparbhuu: aamyarrhcumhar aanghar katikawaat saynaat: darmhamahote सैन luu Ko एक Bhaal kyount आपण पाहा kyasai saynaat yarin घालणे: aanaeesone ngarsai Ko raan AARR hcakarr pyawwso ninesalell kyawantawthoet naysaw एक bhaalsuu myaha मीटर kihchc गाणे गात गात होते: डी Ko के bharlell aahceaahcain: darhar ngar hpyiteat muu करवत ngar myetnharhpone aarayy मीटर htarr bhuu: सैन के hpaalsharr litepar नडगी, सैन आर माई निजला सांगतो: darhar aalwan narkyin आर LIM माई: च्या ngya चे nyya एक kaungg टेट नाम साई luu hpyitkyaeat: aahcateaapine taithkuhpyitpartaal खाणे aahceaahcain एक आमिष साई saineat telll: खाणे saintaann: douttar Պավել hkwin pyuhkyet ngyinnpaal hkyinn nhaint एक kyahanyaupyathoet च्या nyya एक BH yya

Spiderman 2

Translate it back to english tard

Damn winter week

Do you, the service will always know that you have to choose the lesser of two beetles?

OK here is CIA speech translated from and like 10 more languages.

Dr. Paul, I have found. And it's not alone. Well, you can bring a friend. This is not my friend. It will be. Trying services. Mercenaries. Council I said. I was told that plans man, Dr. Paul, but we have a list. This is the first time I was interviewed plane. Pavel theft. flew the aircraft. you want people to go. I blindly poisoning. Most of the hands and know why it died before the work. How can you say that at least you can be? Do you have. What is the definition. One mask, you can apply for a visa and concerned. If you die, I will be dust. It may be difficult for a person. The best people. Feeder They are part of the program. Dr. Paul denied any sanctions, which we know already said what you said. It also said that the other is not. Festival Congratulations, now what is the next step in the general plan.

The smallest, a moonbeam. Justice A green ink. My mouth was a little smile. A bed, a shelf. One wall is the screen. The Shirt, a blouse. He probably was still a part, a belt, and a belt. But many that are the same.

Buggered, tilt your head and ear. Here is a man who can not afford any longer. The man who was holding the moss, Band-Aid, the dogs, the dirt, the shit. The man who was here.

I will die

Ray. People will come, Ray. Iowa for reasons they can not even understand it. Not sure why they do this, to the driveway. Them to the door as innocent as children, longing to come. If you look around, of course, you do not mind, "" This is only twenty dollars per person. "They say that they have given enough money and peace, spend their money even think about it. They bleachers to sit out and short sleeves, perfect for lunch. They have a place where at the same time protect the key, I think, when we were children. comes to their heroes. They are watching the game and are similar to the magic water milk. The memory of their heads, to clean them, until thick. People will. Ray a fixed rate for all the years, Ray, has been baseball. The US military has rolled roll. wipe and re-Paradise black box. But times baseball. This field, this is our last game, Ray. At the same time, it was that all the recalls, and could be again. Oh, people come Ray. people are not absolute.

>Immortal, the most intelligent, the best creatures
Trump? Is that you?

kek

>"This is the beauty of the beast was killed!"

>It's a shame, would never live, but again, no.

If you call?

>Do or do not, do not try.

>"What the eye is more for you."

what does it mean

We have a shit! I was sterilized. It sent him all the flags. I do not think it would be good! Wowie, in my opinion. Go to heaven.

>We're gonna have incredible creatures, the best, believe me

>Yen I die

FIND THE MONEY