Will it be good?

Will it be good?

Who?

yay more political bullshit

throw it onto the pile of butthurt about trump core in the corner

t. never listened to talking heads

it's that whacky oversized suit guy from that whacky overrated new wave band.

reminds me of when he made True Stories, shitting on the Reagan era

reagan sucked but not for the reasons leftists think
promised stricter border and gave amnesty, but limited assault rifles and supported the brady bill.
just like trump, he was sent down to make the people think they were winning even though he was a demoralizing shill

I mean you can literally listen to it on that link

Oneohtrix Point Never and Eno are on it. Haven't listened yet but looks pretty fucking cool.

>listening to music
fuck that, only the political affiliation of the artist matters, is it rightthink

The album is barely even political, this board is retarded.

why dont you listen to it and find out

t. psycho who failed his background check

If you'd heard the song he released recently with Eno... you'd know it's going to be shit

fuck off soyshit, glorious Sup Forums now rules all the boards now. deal w/ it.

people actually think like this

>The song "Every Day Is A Miracle" looks at the world not through human eyes but through the eyes of a chicken. "Now the chicken imagines a heaven / Full of roosters and plenty of corn / And God is a very old rooster / And eggs are like Jesus, his son." It also sees this miraculous world from a tongue's perspective and a cockroach's.

the madman

based

But with an artsy twist.

This is from his journal
> There was a sense we are giving democracy our best shot. People have been disgusted by this election—but look, they are here, they are better than that. I sensed that when one deals with people as individuals and not as abstract groups or numbers our best instincts and common humanity comes through regardless of politics. It gave me hope.
>the next journal entries is him literally REEEING about the election. So much for muh individualism

please shoot yourself cleetus
individualism is nice and all but then you take one look at trump and think about what it would take to support such a cretin
compassion is a virtue but i dont have the time

You can stream it on NPR. The opener is the best song just because of how bizarre the chorus is. Overall it was fine though. One of his better solo efforts that ive heard

If he says anything vaguely political and leftist I guarantee you Sup Forums will hate it. That's how sensitive they are at this point.
>So much for muh individualism, why can't he be an individual like the 60 million of us who voted for Trump??

>american utopia
>uh oh must be anti-trump

Very gay.