Bane will breach it

Isildur's Bane?

Bring up the Big guy.

The trips will breach it

checkempults!

well trips is back on the menu bois

TRIPS TRIPS TRIPS TRIPS

THOSE PRISONERS DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

LOOKS LIKE DUB'S ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

That still only counts as 1

GROND GROND GROND
GROND GROND GROND
GROND GROND GROND

(please say "bum" in between each Grond to get the proper timing)

You are men of Gondor!
No matter what comes through that gate you will hold your ground!

Fuck I used to have nightmares about Minas Tirith, but now I dream that I could have been there so I could have died defending the West

LOOKS LIKE GROND IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

ABANDON YOUR POSTS

Hands off those shiny trips! That's mine!

BANE BANE BANE

>implying you won't get your chance

Baggins?

kek

FLEEEEEEE

>fantasy world where magic exists
>only sentient beings are humans, pointy eared humans, midget humans and orcs

There has to be something, maybe in one of the stories Tolkein wrote that happens outside middle earth, where some kind of beast races exists right? Why would he not include something this cool in his fantasy setting? Every other fantasy writer includes them in one form or another, but not Tolkein as far as I am aware. Why is that?

LOOOKS LIKE MAIMEN ARE BACK ON THE FLIGHT PLAN BOYS

You can how badly the artist wanted to draw a sheath there but didn't

THE EAGLE RIDE I JUST FILED WITH THE FELLOWSHIP LISTS ME, FRODO, SAMWISE, ARAGORN, LEGOLAS, GIMLI, MERRY, PIPPIN, BOROMIR AND ONLY ONE OF YOU.

GROND
GROND
GROND
GROND
GROND
GROND
GROND
GROND
GROND
GROND
GROND
GROND

Because even 70 years ago people knew furries were fucking degenerates.

Excuse me? Even if you just watched the movies you'd know this statement is completely false.

1/2

I think video game are more creative on average than movies because of this

Kill yourself furfag.

2/2

video games are for fucking fags tho so...

>but now I dream that I could have been there so I could have died defending the West

iktfb

>tfw I want to protect western civilization
>tfw my mother is a westerner and my father is a refugee

I'm so confused just make it stop

Why are you wasting your tame with childish banalities when based George put Tolkien in his place long ago?

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Lord of the Rings had a very medieval philosophy: that if the king was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Tolkien can say that Aragorn became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Tolkien doesn’t ask the question: What was Aragorn’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Sauron is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?

>The war that Tolkien wrote about was a war for the fate of civilization and the future of humanity, and that’s become the template. I’m not sure that it’s a good template, though. The Tolkien model led generations of fantasy writers to produce these endless series of dark lords and their evil minions who are all very ugly and wear black clothes. But the vast majority of wars throughout history are not like that.

I'm not talking about OC donut steel furrys though, its more about seeing cool fantasy beast races with deep lore.

>why was nobody asking about all the little baby orcs?! where's the intrigue? THE INTRIGUE?

THE AMERICAN TOLKIEN

That's what the people want to know about. Taxes.

>a fantasy setting even more boring than Tolkien

wowsa

Is he a fan of the prequels? Sounds like he would love the fact that Lucas focused on what really mattered: tax and trade policies.

It worked for the star wars prequels

Eagles

>the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles
The giant mud wombs they burst out of in full size?

kek

>Explains the Republic's tax policies AND how they got a standing army
My God, the prequels are perfect according to him.

Nothing in the movies indicates the eagles are sentient, also both examples are not humanoid beast races.

And please... don't remind me what they did to Smaug by turning him into a wyvern

Werebears

For someone who seems to pride him on understanding the nuisances of "how politics REALLY are" he sure jumped on the doomsayer bandwagon real quick when Trump won. He might style himself a Kissinger when it comes to understanding the world but I think he's maybe closer to Donald in that regard.

>Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?
Suffer not the Orc to live.
Orcs are the same as goblins.

Man. George could have simply said he wanted to take a fantasy setting like the Lord of the Rings and go more in depth into gritty political intrigue, but he had to be some smug fuck about it.

The political ramifications of Aragorn's three year Pelennor Fields Corn Growing Policy and its effects on the common man are not included because they don't fucking matter to the story.

I'd say Martin is more immature because the worldview of ASOIAF is like an angsty teen, you're simply waiting for the epin twist of (mildly nice and honorable character) to die with no closure.

Also his writing style is somewhat dull

>Allegorical fantasy is not like the history books!

Ultimately, Martin is a leftist. And that blinds him when it comes to real-life politics. I think if you went back in time 3 or 4 years and asked him to write a story about Donald Trump becoming President, he would present a much more reasonable and balanced view of Trump.

He's just scared. Remember how every right-winger was freaking out in January of 2009? It's like that. Hopefully that fear inspires him to finish up his next book with an arc where Dany is a popular leader who has no clue what she's doing and quickly screws things up.

I ALWAYS LIKED GOING SOUTH.

>Hopefully that fear inspires him to finish up his next book with an arc where Dany is a popular leader who has no clue what she's doing and quickly screws things up.
But that's every arc with Dany.

the finger thing means the taxes

pure pottery bravo jackson

I want to see a lizard villain in the LotR reboot

holy shit that is a teriffic point i'm unironically seeing the entire DoD arc in a brand new light

no sarcasm intended user. Seriously, thank you, I'm gonig to go back and read that boook

Why is LOTRposting the thinking man's meme?

>LOTRposting
It's called orcposting, you maggot

WHERE THERE'S A WHIP

THERE'S A WAY

Leave speech kino to me.

hey i can apreesh (trigger warning) a good get god good great

check, you fools

Leave trips to me

DAIN?

Form ranks you faggots. Form ranks

Dubs Infront

Trips behind

Given his own childish interpretations of Medieval/Renaissance politics, he's really in no position to throw stones.

Kobolds are the best

>We haven't had retarded CGI action in over 3 stinkin' seconds.

I can never get used to this.
Somebody wrote this.
Somebody gave it the OK.
People acted it
People edited it
Somebody put it in the extended version.

And not once did somebody raise the point
>What the fuck are we doing?
Or if they did, the got the boot after getting it out of the theatrical version.

Post orc qts.

This is truly the greatest timeline

>LET THE LARD OF THE BLACK LAND COME FARTH!
More like leave the messenger to me.

Someone get this furry out of my comfy LotR thread pls.

In the books the eagles freaking talked to people.

Don't try reasoning with furfags.
That way lies madness.

I love how all the orcs are so memorable, despite usually only having one line and then disappearing forever or getting killed.
>Looks like meat's back on the menu.
>Keep your mouth shut.
>WHORRRRRR!
>Limp as a bonefish.
>the Chariots of Fire orc
>the orc that inspects the Uruk Hai at Isengard

I don't remember any of the fucking orcs from The Hobbit.

top 10 anime battles

Underrated

Damn...

That orc looks like *THAT*?!

Why are you not posting the pictures of what the majority of players turned that race into? Seems a little weird to me. It's almost like you are trying to ignore all the downsides that having a beast race in your fantasy world would have.

>Looks like meat's back on the menu.
How did orcs actually know what a menu is?

Do you know how the Orcs first came into being? They were elves once, taken by the dark powers, their menus removed and given monotonous diets. A ruined and terrible form of life...

Who do you prefer a meal plan from?

>They were elves once
Missed 2016? Tons of scientific studies showed that this claim is wrong.

>Mordor orcs = manlets

>Saruman orcs = chads

what did tolkien/peter mean by this?

>Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?
>killing inhuman monsters bred from pure evil
>genocide

INSPECTED!

Hey lets introduce this really cool looking army and never show it in action except for 1.4 seconds we couldnt cut

Will you furfags please fuck off. Everyone knows what you're doing. Go be faggots somewhere else