At what point did you realise he fell off?

At what point did you realise he fell off?

When he stopped working with Clams.

when At.Long.Last.ASAP came out

when long live asap came out

Long Last was shit and all he does now is jack off to Raf and try to set trends

He was never as great as people pretended he was. This is why despite being pretty prominent for a number of years now he's never had a hot single (save for Fuckin' Problems, which obviously doesn't count since it has Drake, Kendrick and 2Chainz) or any real standout tracks. Purple Swag was the apex of his career. Aside from that, he is the definition of mediocre.

God, i think youre right. Beast Coast hip hop had so much promise, but each group abandoned their flashy, outlandish sounds for either safer material or just boring, monotonic songs.

Fight me, but 3001 was bad, and I wish Steez was still around because Bada$$'s focus on jazz rap can get really boring

Joey is the only member of the Beast Coast crew that is doing anything worth listening to as of today

AFTER HE STOLE SPACEGHOSTPURRPS WHOLE WAVE

When the only good song on one of his albums was a BONES joint, and it was o ly good because of the instrumental.

Asap Rocky rapping over cloudy chopped and screwed tracks > Asap Rocky rapping over boring top 40 trap rap tracks

Is his music worth listening to at all if i don't take any drugs?

He's literally the best out. His new album will be his best

when long.live.a$ap came out

Yeah its worth at least checking out

when asap mob mixtape dropped.

that shit was garbage

not all rappers can innovate. Most are just relics of their time, and that's fine.

ASAP's flow and vocal inflections will never be forgotten. Cant say the same for most artists these days OR in the past.

after his first album. there are still glimmers of hope that he can return to form every once in while, like on who dat boy and pick it up. but they never make its way to his albums

WILLY WONKA CANDY SEMEN

he was never on though. dudes wack

3001 was pretty mediocre. Hopefully they'll bring back a more aggressive crazy sound on ViH
Beast coast really was just a disappointment, no one other than Flatbush Zombies, Joey Bada$$, A$AP Rocky, and A$AP Ferg came out with anything worth listening too

I thought this was travis from the pic so he fell of after birds, but ALLA was good and everything before that his next album will decide

Blacktivist was zombies last good song, B$DA$$ was joeys last good release of anything, Rocky still is good

what about underachievers

Beast coast had so much promise at the start, but all the follow up projects from the artists involved save joey were disappointments. I am looking forward to the new Flatbush Zombies, Headstone was dope.

he was never "on"

What about the Underachievers?

Kek didn't realize someone already posted this.

Not that dude, but the tape they dude with FBZ was pretty good and their last 2 albums were solid, nothin really great tho

The Art of Duality was pretty great imo