He is immortal, born in the Highlands of Scotland four hundred years ago. He is not alone. There are others like him...

He is immortal, born in the Highlands of Scotland four hundred years ago. He is not alone. There are others like him, some good, some evil. For centuries he has battled the forces of Darkness, with Holy Ground his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it, his power. In the end there can be only one. He is Duncan MacLeod, the Highlander.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OatAcPIyPyg
youtube.com/watch?v=OffF0e2h4TU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

such a terrible show, comfy tho

How'd they fuck up this franchise so much?

>HERE WE ARE!!!

I AM IMMORTAL

I used to love this show as a kid.
I have never seen any of the Highlander movies.

The first movie is really entertaining, the rest are garbage

>yfw there was a USA Swamp Thing show and you never knew until a year ago

>HYEEAAHH

Name a better theme song, though.

Man I grew up with this shitty show

How'd they find someone with an accent as weird as Christopher Lambert?

i used to hang out in my basement and play pool while this and kung fu the legend continues ran in the background

Possibly the one for Flash Gordon.

But you'll notice the common thread there is Mercury.

were they aliens?

YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH user!

I don't know but I was glad to see him pop up in Hail Caesar! I miss the guy.

not at all, they were political prisoners from the distant past wiped of their memories and imprisoned in the future :^)

>Everybody loved the kurgan right?
>Let's make every villain a gravelly voiced asshole who dresses in black and has a name that starts with the letter K.

>BORN TO BE KINGS!!!

Highlander the Series was GOAT tvkino

He couldn't speak a word of English when his agent got him cast in Highlander, so he had to learn whilst filming. True story.

Adrian Paul was one of my heroes as a kid, HTS was so badass, just cool dudes having swordfights and living on houseboats and fucking exotic women every day.

He's pretty based too, runs a children's charity now and travels around educating kids and teaching people swordplay choreography.

Adrian Paul or Christopher Lambert?

Lambert I assume, he's pure frenchy, Paul is italian-british.

Until they were retconned into time travelers.

Highlander 2 was disavowed.

WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AH-AH-AAAA-HA-AH-AH-AH

youtube.com/watch?v=OatAcPIyPyg

I think I need to listen to that album again now

youtube.com/watch?v=OffF0e2h4TU

his little friend helper was so 90s

oh connor, light a candle for me on me birthday

aye blossom, ah will

>There's no time for us

I love the episode with the warehouse full of mannequins and a dude in white face paint hiding among them

My mom was an 80s girl through and through. This was one of her favorite songs. I can't sit through it without breaking down like a fucking baby.

... A cheesy 80s movie might be one of the harshest feels movies for me because of her death.

Life sucks.

I'm sorry user

Note the lamb Heather is carrying during this montage. A substitute for the child they never had.

I'm sorry man.......

I used to watch the shit out of it with my brother..

but Why there could be only one ? why did they need to kill themselves