How do we kick racism out of football?

How do we kick racism out of football?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-41337127

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-aime-izawa-s-nipple-2sl95gm/answers/new.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We kick niggers and chinks out of football

Pakis?

football is inherently racist, in a communautarist sense. As it is first and foremost a community game: you support your town's club and your country.

they play football?

Why is this a news article?

Idiots on the internet getting upset over something they don't understand is newsworthy now?

Why aren't the BBC publishing articles about the Americans on here then?

fpbp

We dont

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-aime-izawa-s-nipple-2sl95gm/answers/new.html

I dont know if we should? Ok players shouldnt insult other players based on ethnicity, and fans shouldnt shout racist shit from the stands, here comes the BUT;

But I want to see europeans on the fields in our european national leagues, not africans and brazilians. I want to see europeans ONLY on our national teams, not africans or turks or arabs.

Alot of european national teams are getting scary dark (France, England, Belgium, Germany to name a few) and the top leagues sometimes have more fucking africans in their squads than europeans. Looking at some Premier League starting squads is fucking scary, often 1-2 britbongs of which at least one is black, and rest of the squad are foreigners. And the team is often owned by some fucking paki or chinese billionaire.

If all top non-european players in our leagues and on our national teams would leave, the quality of play would definitely drop somewhat since there are quite a few very skilled non-europeans - but that doesnt matter imo. I dont understand people who prefer an african/arab filled Barcelona sponsored by Emirates and owned by some chinese/arab/jew instead of a Barcelona owned by the fans or some catalan and a squad full of Catalan or at least spanish players.

N O B O D Y C A R E S

>But I want to see europeans on the fields in our european national leagues, not africans and brazilians.
Why shouldn't players outside of europe be in the continent's leagues if they're good enough?

>I want to see europeans ONLY on our national teams, not africans or turks or arabs.
Too bad, nationalities don't work like that.

>A lot of european national teams are getting scary dark (France, England, Belgium, Germany to name a few)
What does that even mean? Why do you care about race when it comes to a national team? Isn't the point of a national team to call up the best players to represent a country? Why would you willingly omit a good player just because of skin color?

Just admit you're a dumb racist. It'll save you from the mental gymnastics.

> Why shouldn't players outside of europe be in the continent's leagues if they're good enough?

Because they are not Europeans. The last few seasons my local Swedish team fielded several no name imported african mercenaries. I just lost all interest in my team as it no longer represented my people/my roots. Quality of play doesnt matter, what matters is the feeling for the club.

> What does that even mean? Why do you care about race when it comes to a national team? Isn't the point of a national team to call up the best players to represent a country? Why would you willingly omit a good player just because of skin color?

I think it's fine with mixed squads on national teams that represent countries that have always been so called "multi cultural" - such as Brazil and USA. Being Brazilian or American isnt tied to ethnicity but only citizenship since there was never an american ethnic group or a brazilian one.

Most European states (except meme states like Belgium and Switzerland) are national states. Hungary is the state of the ethnic Hungarian people, Sweden is the state of the ethnic Swedish people, Denmark of the ethnic Danish people etc.

I want ethnic Swedes exclusively on our team because they represent me/us. Our team is currently fielding 10 of 11 ethnic Swedes each game and I have never been this passionate about our national team. Last olympics we fielded 6-7 immigrants and 3-4 Swedes, I honestly didnt even care to watch one minute since it wasnt a Swedish team anymore.

Can I ask a serious question? Why do people care about ethno-nationalism so much on this website? Sup Forums is literally full of people that are anti-social to the point of near retardation who hate society and the people in it. Why care about ethnicity or nationality when you're so far removed from the world that you spend all your time posting on an anime imageboard?

Can't relax around blacks

People would take your question more seriously if you weren't obviously trying to insult them, even tho most of them are what you said.

I'm not trying to insult anyone. From my experience 4channers are complete social retards and a lot of people on Sup Forums have self-admitted to this fact.

I dont spend all my time posting on an anime imageboard. Thats why I care. I hate anime, I have a job and I have a girlfriend. And I have a passion for the future of my people.

>I'm not trying to insult anyone.
Then you're the social retard.

He didn't say he was trying to avoid insulting anyone, either.

You are simply an ultra-capitalist. The question is why do you think that makes you smarter or better than an ultra-nationalist.

>Why don't people openly talk about something they'd be ostracized from society for saying?

>how do we kick racism out of football