Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mi7WURbBoPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How would you describe his movies?

Delightful.

Wes Anderson-y.

kino

Here's his next movie.
Haven't watched the trailer yet because I'm in public.
youtu.be/Mi7WURbBoPg

he's been a parody of himself ever since The Life Aquatic

I misread that as "Wes Anderson dead."

fuck the meme aesthetic. the last two were great, though

Elevator Music.

JUST

He has never directed a bad film.

live action fairy tails

Yellow

Never directed a particularly good one either.

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

That's it. You, me, outside, naked, now.

He's the only living director where I like every movie he's ever made. Some more than others though.

Like I kinda agree Grand Budapest Hotel was lacking in heart. Like when Ralph Fiennes dies at the end of the movie or when the guy is talking about how his wife died in childbirth it should have had SOME impact on me considering how much I cry like a baby at the end of Life Aquatic or during the funeral part in Darjing Limited.

>The Grand Budapest Hotel
His crowning achievement: remarkable, aesthetically pleasant.
>Rushmore
Story driven. His lighter and easier to watch movie. All his hipster whimsical histrionics can be spotted here. Perhaps he wasn't there yet.
>Royal Tenembaums
Perhaps more dramatic than one might expect. I've seen it a couple of times.
>Life Acquatic
a whimsical drama, or a drama that doesnt take itself too seriously, or even a satire of a drama.
>Moonrise Kingdom
The angles and strange camera movements I have to confess here inflicted me tremendous eye aches. But it wasn't all suffering. This movie had some beauty. A mature tale about two kids in love.
>Darjeeling Limited
I'm seeing a pattern here. I don't like this as much, perhaps its a little less emphatic emotionally and the characters aren't as strong like in his previous movies. Still cozy, perhaps because it doesn't demand much from me either.

What's up, my fellow cucks?

This man's compulsion to show the world his OCD is clearly some advanced form of exposure therapy. Maybe someday he will be cured.

I wish we would be best friends
I love everything he makes (ps he could literally shit on a plate and I would still enjoy it)

His most underrated? I'd say Darjeeling but that may be because I have a few brothers.

I seriously looked this up. No way Wes would age that badly.

Where's Bottle Rocket? That one was underrated, better than Fantastic Mr. Fox imho.