Australians! Why are you so mean to American women? They're just trying to have a good time like everybody else!

Australians! Why are you so mean to American women? They're just trying to have a good time like everybody else!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Crimea_by_the_Russian_Federation
rt.com/news/399865-putin-trust-trump-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Australians are the biggest american cocksuckers in the world, she is full of shit.

Only our government.

Having said that though, Americans get offended over everything. Their perceptions of what is 'rude' is nearly everything kek

No that's Koreans and Polish.
Their country is an American military base.

Americans are garbage and the ones who come to Australia for their holidays tend to be nothing but loud, obnoxious, upright, and arrogant. The absolute fucking worst people to deal with in a public setting. To make matters worse they are always going on making a show about how offended they are at some arbitrary bullshit, or that others ought be offended.
They're on par with the brits when it comes to being awful tourists.

Did Putin tell you that?

in Japan British have a good reputation. What do you not like about them?

>Only our government.
Which is obviously in no way represents your population.

Australia has had a rocky history with the Brits for a ling time and if it wasn't for the strength of the British navy and our need to use otherwise dangerous trade routes, Australia wouldn't be part of the commonwealth today.
At the day to day level of human experience, for various reasons British tourists and to an extent, expats, just happen to be awful. Loud, obnoxious, arrogant, etc. Basically if money wasn't the issue, the two groups of tourists people would least like to have is American and English tourists. One major point of difference is that the younger British tourists are a lot worse than the retirees. With the American tourists, they'd pretty much like that for all ages.

In terms of worst tourists it goes:
Americans>English>Indians>Arabs>Chinese

It doesn't. Stop commenting on shit have no understanding of.

Russians should suck American cock more.

I'll unzip for you bb

So is Australia, Japan, Germany, Italy, Iraq, Jordan, Israel.

>It doesn't.
So, Australia is not a democracy then?

americans are hated everywhere or atleast disliked

Yeah, until there home country gets invaded. And then they'll fucking love us

I'm sure iraqis/afghanis/serbians/lybians etc just love americans.

i'm talking about countries that are invaded by other people

Such as Georgia, or Ukraine.
You should be more than aware of who their invaders were.

But its americans who invade countries 90% of the time

american women are the only ones who seem to find me somewhat attractive so no I am not mean to them
please do us a favour and run for opposition in russia so p*tin can smite you

America has only ever invaded a tiny amount of countries

France, Germany, Belgium, North Korea, North Vietnam, Libya, Kuwait, Iraq, Mexico, Hawaii, Canada, Haiti, Nicaragua, Laos, and Cambodia. Maybe 1 or 2 other irrelevant ones.. But not many..

kek

Do you think Australians just feel inadequate in front of British people? I know lots of Canadians and Americans feel this way. They are secretly ashamed that their culture is English culture, so they hate England.

bullying is our way of saying i love you

nothing makes an aussie slags legs fly open faster than an american accent, i work in a fucking backpacker/tourist heavy area and see this shit every week

Name 1(one) example of USA defending a country from invaders. Just one.

Are American women in Australia fat slags?
I've noticed that all white women in Japan are fat slags.

South Vietnam. South Korea.

>Such as Georgia, or Ukraine.
Georgia and Ukraine were invaded?

>Do you think Australians just feel inadequate in front of British people?

Yes, even up until the 70s people born in the UK were hired over native born Australians when they applied for the same jobs. Australians aren't ashamed of the culture though.

kuwait

very afraid that the australians won't like me when i go to visit.

god did a horrible thing when he put me in scotland, if he really wanted to make me cold and miserable he could've at least had me born in australia and then emigrating at 1

USA invaded both Vietnam and Korea and lost both wars. Still waiting. I'm sure you can come up with at least one example.

true

if it means our living standards improve (or at least we stop the poverty in most regions) and we start having at least a bit of civil liberties and freedom i'd suck american cock every single day for the rest of my life. but alas we have a tyranny in this totalitarian shithole and all attempts to do so are harshly repressed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Crimea_by_the_Russian_Federation

In both cases the Commies invaded first.
also what this guy said if you want another example

>Fill me up you fuckin seppo fatarse
>I want to have your 80% white baby

t. Nikita

Behead another chicken, liberast

just make sure you don't hop in a time machine and visit during 2014, our news was full of scottish memes about australians in scotland being treated bad during the commonwealth games and people being refused housing because of how we treat refugees

in my experience americans go for the most ugly women possible

wrong

t. Nikita

Why not move to America, you traitorous Jew?

Neat, we went up in a lot of countries

I like how you went down in Africa after the black man stopped being president. kek

Georgia was the agressor and Crimea willingly joined Russia without a single shot fired. Although, technically it can count as an invasion, troops were present.
>Kuwait
I'll give you that. And even then America intervened for it's own interests. So, there is literally one example of America "defending" anyone.

lmao scots are subhumans

>Pew Research Center
Very trustworthy institution

russia is a totalitarian police state, literally everyone knows that

Wow, Sweden is America's little bitch boi.
I thought that honour was reserved for the UK.

why not? even your beloved RT reffers to it
rt.com/news/399865-putin-trust-trump-poll/

>fat american woman comes with a huge smile like "GOOD MORNING !"
Oh god the absolute worst
I'd ignore her too

me no speak english you no talk to me fuck off fat bitch

just fucking look at it

>Crimea willingly joined Russia without a single shot fired

Also name one time someone defended someone when it didn't fit their interests. Outside of world wars.

if it's any consolation i don't think that was ever reported on here
though naturally our english-owned press prefer stories about vandalising the houses of english families.

that's what you get for being a fucking powerful country that doesn't hide their warmongering

>he thinks that charts=fact and representative of people who live in a country
what a fucking loser

it's a better representation than Sup Forums

*said

The next time I see an American I'll apologise before kicking them off their mobility scooter

I don't think I've ever heard a positive experience from tourists that came here...

Don't know why this made me laugh so hard

>one time someone defended someone when it didn't fit their interests
Russia defending South Ossetia against Georgia. There was nothing to gain from that war.