This is Hurley. Say something nice about him

This is Hurley. Say something nice about him.

Secret LOST appreciation thread. Ya'll need to stop telling people it sucks just because you didn't like where it went after season 4. It's some of the best television ever made up until then, and even after

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ0hFSLPOJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOST FUCKING SUCKS

WORST WRITING OF ANY TELEVISION SHOW EVER MADE SECOND ONLY TO THAT PILE OF SHIT WESTWORLD

before break
>this guy got hung to death from a tree he's dead now
after break
>he's alive now

L O S T (jewed to jew by jew jew jewbrams)

The only people that didn't enjoy LOST where the ones not here for the weekly threads and season breaks worth of shit posting.

Best /tv was LOST tv.

triggered

DUDE I WON'T LOSE ANY WEIGHT AFTER 5 YEARS ON THE ISLAND

Lost is written like a D&D game where the DM didn't plan anything but then smugly tries to pretend that whatever happens was his plan all along.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ0hFSLPOJE

i was just thinking that, you're totally right, but that doesn't make it a bad thing. Plenty of shows are made up as they go along. What are they gonna do, wink at the audience and say "hey this wasn't the plan all along fellas, we're doing this shit live hahahahahaha" ? You're a child.

THE REST OF YALL KNOW WHEN I DURN TO YAH

They did have it planned out but then the studio threw a wrench into their plans by forcing them to do 2 more seasons than they wanted to, resulting in WE HAVE TO GO BACK and the time travel crap

God I fucking hated LOST. Make shit up as you went along and suddenly people act like it was high end television

He was nice to people even when they did not deserve it.

Lost is such a simple show. Enjoy it all you like but don't bitch about us not seeing the highbrow bullshit of this terrible tv crap.

He had a great imaginary friend.
Wish they did more with his secretly nutjob almost-girlfriend.

I fucking loved lost

All 6 seasons and the ending

how did he stay so fat?

Man, i fucking love lost. So much fun to watch through with friends. Slacked off a bit in s6 but what can you do. Waiting for something else as ridiculously watchable to come along

fun thing is
if you watch LOST already knowing all the answers
nothing makes sense, it sucks
it becomes pretty good!
it has lots of continuity and small little touches that DO fit together

so, LOST haters, give it another chance, just peg your expectations down 9000 notches.

That's because you're an idiot

if you turn it off when you see this it is the GOAT

best season finale of any show ever

hurley is the only character that doesn't go to shit in the series

true
should've stopped right there

Season 5 is actually great. Season 6 is the only stupid one.

>LIVE TOGETHER DIE ALONE
>NO MATTER WHAT I DO YOURE GOING TO DIE CHARLIE
>SEE YOU IN ANOTHER LIFE BROTHER
>HEY YOURSELF
ok what did i miss

I would much rather have watched the show about him and Ben running the island after the end of Lost, than ever watch Lost again.

Name a better show than Lost.

Protip: you can't.

true detective

Where are the Lost memes?