god damn i fucking hate the plastics

Taking the piss out of plastic paddies is an Irish national pastime

wew

I stay inside every march 17th

Côte d'Ivoire?

>Guiness
Fucking Prod

Dundalk?

no it isn't, it's just anglo propaganda to keep the Irishman down. no fíorghael would ever belittle heritagefags.

eat potato

Oró sé do bheatha 'bhaile
Anois ar theacht an tsamhraidh

Sé do bheatha a bheith bean léanmhar
Do bé ar gcreach tú bheith i ngeibheann
Do dhuiche bhreá i seilibh méirleach
Is tú díolta leis na Ghaillibh

Gráinne Mhaol ag theacht thár sáile
Óglaigh armtha léi mar gharda
Gaeil iad féin, is ní Gainn nach Spáinnigh
Is cuirfidh siad ruaig ar Ghaillibh

A bhuí le Rí na bhFeart go bhfeicim
Mura mbeam beo ina dhiaidh ach seachtain
Gráinne Mhaol agus míle gaiscíoch
Ag fóghairt fáin ar Ghaillibh

moshi moshi
ayarando desu

yeah me too

abortion of a country

>abortion of a country
>abortion illegal

We are a lost cause. Essentially Sweden 2.0.

We are currently only 80% Irish and that is rapidly declining. A large portion of kids under the age of 10 are non-Irish.

Our government and media are actively pushing the narrative that we are like America and "Anyone can be Irish". They refer to Africans and Arabians who were born here as "Irish". We also have "white guilt" pushed onto us even though we never had a colonial empire.

The leftists push the narrative that because we emigrated to escape famine, we have some obligation to fling open our doors to any and all who want to enter. So long as they have a passport, they are as Irish as Michael Collins according to the majority of the population.

Islam is the fastest growing religion here and you can see the results of this in every major population center. Limerick is practically an Islamic haven and you cannot walk 10 metres without seeing a some Muslim guy and Hijab wearing woman and their 5 kids following them.

Dublin is even worse and as a bonus is also infested by radical feminists.

We are rapidly losing our identity and heritage and if you have an issue with this, you are labelled as a "dumb xenophobic homophobic racist transphobic nazi".

It's not looking good for us.

hello friend let's do something about this, if we work together we can do anything

Nothing we can do can change this fact. Democracy is rigged to be against us. The population at large is too docile and doesn't care about politics. The "Ah sure, it'll be grand" mentality is widespread.

Even IF we did manage to even attempt to do something about it, the mainstream media, government and majority of the population will be against us because they are so brainwashed into accepting multiculturalism, they can't see any other way.

At this point I have just swallowed the blackpill that Ireland will be majority non-Irish by 2060. It's depressing but it's the most realistic outcome, especially when we see how other countries have gone.

By the time anyone stands up and does something about it, it's already too late. We will be the minority. Democracy is giving our enemies the tools to destroy us.

The Irish population are indoctrinated by cultural Marxist thought and post-modernist ideals. They have a nihilistic and materialistic outlook on life.

They don't care about their identity or heritage.

It saddens me to see our country go the way of the USA, Sweden, France, Germany. But the people in charge are too powerful to stop. The game is rigged against us.

Why do Americans do this

There's probably a greater percentage of Irish here than in America, but I've only met one plastic paddy before

we have to try

alba gu bràth

Fight back.
Don't let them take your country from you.
Same with alot of Euros, fight this.Americans too.

There is nothing we can legally do. Look what (((they))) did the last time a European nation broke away from the bonds of internationalism and usury.

The last 70 years has been (((them))) ensuring that it will never be possible again.

If you're ethnically Irish and just so happened to be brought up in America then sure. If you're under 75% Irish, even partially non-white and don't have a strong connection to Irish culture then you're just a larper

Actually such a fucking tune

>75%
What about half Irish + raised by Irish side of family?

Whatever, maybe one day euros, anglos and burgers can mass migrate to Russia and China, turn it into a new utopia, and leave Europe to fall to shambles

>hello guise I'm 42,4% irish