Best album for a mescaline or LSD trip

Best album for a mescaline or LSD trip

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rywi9oXJg08
youtube.com/watch?v=gr0XWmEbiMQ&t=469s&list=PLahYuj_ZauObbFS4QMmfetzyQ2fCruCU4&index=70
rateyourmusic.com/list/TimVolta/lsd-and-mushrooms/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this. changed my life

On this monday I just had my first experience with LSD and weed, listened to pic related, it was fucking great.

>implying drugs open up the mind to new ways of thinking

fucking degenerate

seconding this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rywi9oXJg08

i hope you mean the live side cause the studio side sounds like a recipe for a bad trip.

ego death is huge. you have biases and thought patterns you're locked into that you're not even aware of.

>ego death

will people stop with this shit and before you start fucking quoting Jung yeah I know it exists and happens but

>probably hasn't happened to you
>it happening to you doesn't suddenly mean you understand the world way better than anyone else you just have a fresh perspective
>ultimately any realization on psychedelics, while possibly positive, is time wasted when you could be building your future in tangible, material terms instead of having pointless, useless 'epiphanies' and 'insights'

t. hasnt done psychedelics

how is a fresh perspective not incredibly value?

This.

i haven't done a ton of psychs but the things they've taught me have definitely lead to tangible positive changes in my life

>ultimately any realization on psychedelics, while possibly positive, is time wasted when you could be building your future in tangible, material terms instead of having pointless, useless 'epiphanies' and 'insights'
4-10 hours is absolutely nothing. having a good future is dependent on long term habits.

Gybe

Try classical music. Bach was pretty mindblowing on LSD for me.

I really like folk music when tripping but it's really just going to make whatever you like more enjoyable
would rec, cuckoo cuckoo made me cry
i listened to wildflower on drugs and it was nice, good colorful sound design

lmao. i also hate "psychonaut-"/new-age culture and people who cant stop talking about their "edgy" lifestyle.

with that said, psychedelics have given me the most memorable and significant experiences of my life. experiences that led to "tangible, material" changes in my life.

But it does
"Degenerate" is making a blanket moral statement about something that is nearly always different

I talked to a giant horseshoe crab in the sky. Also there were a lot of spiders.

ive tripped maybe between 15-20 times but have still somehow never purposefully sat down and just listened to music of my choosing while tripping yet. I guess cuz i always trip with others. I have heard music while tripping but my friends always play dumb shit like GYBE and dark electronic music which ive always just tried to ignore cuz they make me uncomfortable. I think one of the first things I'll want to listen to when i do get the chance would be pic related

This.

>"implying literally rewiring your brain will change your perspective"

And this.

Only someone who has never taken psychedelics would say this.

The best album for a trip is your favorite album.

unless your favorite album is pic related, in which case just play some beatles or whatever

can't go wrong with Tame Impala

I've done shitloads of them along with other drugs and it's how I came to the realization that by and large, drugs are a waste of time, health and money for the VAST majority of people, with maybe 0.001% of the population at any time possesing the right qualities to use them to an overall positive effect

Finally, someone else who loves Dylan on acid. Visions of Johanna takes me straight back to my acid trip, I thought it was the most fascinating and hilarious song I had ever heard.

Stop with this, there is no music for tripping. One of the reasons why tripping with more than 2 people is a pain is because everyone wants to play different shit. Just listen to whatever you normally listen to.

R + 7 sounded fucking amazing on acid.

faggot

Will make your trip nice and comfy senpai

This is the user that knows how to trip right my guys

The live portion of this is a perfect 10/10, why did they have to ruin in with the studio stuff?

This was the first album I ever tripped to. I smiled, I cried, I danced around a backyard all night. Still gives me the shivers when I hear any song off of it.

I listened to this on acid and it did WAY more for me than Floyd did.

The first time I tripped I listened to some shitty dubstep and trap shit that my buddy put on as we were peaking. Then he gave me the aux cord and I played this all the way through. For sure an amazing experience that I won't forget.

On the comedown I listened to "When Will You Come Home" by Galaxie 500 while the sun rose. It was one of the most beautiful moments of my life and kind of put me in my place in the world.

I've never listend through an entire album. Usually my friends and I just play a random assortment of songs. The title track from pic related is pretty great for a trip imo

this a cringe thread?

that would be terrifying.

You sound like a total nerd right now
t.2 tabs + 500mg DPH

When will the DUDE DRUGS and music meme die.

Mate, the one time i took LSD and listened to the title track was horrible, it just made me feel like shit. I cried and kept on trying to grab this apple on the table, it felt like i kept getting further away from it.

Never again.

These kids really think that you can't enjoy any form of art from the past couple centuries without delving into drug research. Druggies are the most vapid and intellectually lazy people in the world and it's one of the top 5 things that makes it impossible for me to respect you.

I used to take a lot of lsd, mostly solo so it would usually be a case of losing myself in music
would reccomend
>MPP
>Person Pitch, lots of fun staring at the artwork
>Sgt Pepper (most beatles stuff from rubber soul but albumwise I wouldn't listen to the whole white album tripping)
>Psychic Chasms
>Plantasia
>Pretty Odd
>Jimi Hendrix - band of gypsies album usually on the comeup
>youtube.com/watch?v=gr0XWmEbiMQ&t=469s&list=PLahYuj_ZauObbFS4QMmfetzyQ2fCruCU4&index=70 Gabor Szabo - Dreams again looking at the artwork led to some crazy stuff visually
>Grateful Dead whilst chilling on the comedown
>Tame Impala
>Awaken My Love, Childish Gambino not a huge fan but this one surprised me
>The Mollusk
>Pink Floyd obviously but other than DSOTM full albums can be a bit intense for me

to add, most of the time just go for music you know and like and go for something to fit the vibe you're after

stuff like this is great to trip to, i have tripped to john fahey probly 20 times.

also i second jandek unironically but not that album. more like "chair beside a window" or "on the way".

Souvlaki was the album to my first acid trip and it was absolutely gorgeous

All BoC on psychedelics is completely mesmerizing, I can't even get into how great it is.

lol

Don't knock it till you try it
Also this

How was the DPH with the acid?
I've used DPH tons on its own but it sounds like it would take the fun out of a normal acid trip

nice a chart for ants

holy shit ithought it was bait at first

Also my favourite album

Say no more senpai

rateyourmusic.com/list/TimVolta/lsd-and-mushrooms/1/

I've always wanted to do LSD while listening to Trout Mask Replica but im worried It will destroy my individuality and I'll have the same point of view on art as everybody else who has done LSD

also recommending sound of silver

That's pretty embarrasing. Hip Hop on any drug is just... weird and unpleasant

lolwhoops

Literally any album that you like. These constant requests for trip music are emblematic of all the misinformation out there about psychs. People are looking for this set of albums that are somehow magically linked in their potency for interesting trips in the same way they go into psychs looking to "figure out the universe" or some stupid bullshit. Psychs are an extremely personal experience - they aren't you tapping into some "collective consciousness". Its you alone in your head, as usual, but in the most striking way possible.

driving around Hawaii listening to washed out might be one of the greatest feelings ever.

Nigga you crazy

/thread. My go to trip album

That's what I thought as well. If you have some good visuals on it might make it manageable

Don't talk about things you don't have any knowledge on, nerd

i listened to that band woods on mushrooms. real estate sounded great too.

Had my first shroom trip to this, life changing

DPH is like the worst drug

I love nine inch nails but id never trip to them. That sounds terrifying.

It's fucking great on dude lmao

And drunk. Driving around buzzed listening to stuff like Hell of a Life is kino.