Nfl crowds/fans are overwhelmingly white conservatives

>Nfl crowds/fans are overwhelmingly white conservatives
>Nfl players are overwhelmingly black
kek

KEK

K E K

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the only marketable players are white
>a 5'10 white reciever had the greatest catch in nfl history
>op is a cuck
>mfw

>OP is an Australian.

Ftfy. They're pretty much interchangeable

Edelman's catch wasn't even the best catch of that game.

Aussie hater BTFO by Based Old Bay.

I love the Whitesuprematriots too

added to my american banter folder

>not counting women's sports, WWE wins for the left
The fuck?

Who /monstertrucks/ here?

>slate

The aussies really pulling out all the stops

Anonymous 09/22/17(Fri)00:37:14 No.78410041
>b-b-b-but! Marketing guys! Sure, we've seen a steady decline in the amount of white players in the league since they were allowed to play. And maybe 80% of the highschool recruits coming through are black. And yeah 50% of Qb's coming through are black too. But we can still compete!11!!

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
> White (American women) See Blacks as Superhuman

this is now a COLONIZED thread

hows dat make u feel, cuckboy?

Based white man going to have some slightly less black kids

Aussie women see American men as superhuman, though.

>There were fights breaking out all over the place. The Australian soldiers hated them (the GI’s) because we all wanted to go out with the Americans. Well, who wouldn’t? They were so charming, they knew how to treat a woman and they looked so dashing. I mean their uniforms were smooth and the Australian uniform, well it was baggy and very scratchy.

>teams are all black
>cheerleaders are all white
>mostly white audience
american sports

>NFL: 70% of all players are black
>NBA: 80% of all players are black

Wtf is wrong with americostumers? Do they enjoy being cucks or something?

they unironically enjoy "athletic freaks". I think it has more to do with a cucking fantasy than with sports though

>Horse racing

So does that mean there are slightly more deadbeat Democrats... even though their BITCH ex wife is a Democrat

rekt

>WNBA

So there are no black lesbian Republicans or there's a negative amount of Republican voting black lesbians

The majority of the 100m Final doesn't come from the US.

It's the most watch event of the Olympics by far, because you, the world, make it so.

Added to my UK banter folder

>discovering who is the fastest man on earth every 4 years is the same as watching niggercollision every weekend

False symmetry, amerishart.

>player speaks out
>media talks about it
>conservashits instantly triggered and TV ratings hit a 20 year low
Why are they such snowflakes /spuh/?

The best player, the maestro, on a football team is white.

Where's the white 100 sprinters?

And lol at brazil trying to Sup Forums. You're black and eat monkey. Opinion invalidated.

Voter turnout is basically just the same as age right?

I'd imagine it's the boomer cucks

Perfectly okay with getting replaced by shitskins and letting your children grow up idolising black men but disrespect the anthem and that's too far!

go read the hundreds of facebook comments on any ESPenis article, it's only "muh flag" "muh service" "muh patriotism"

Most children idolize the qb. This is what you foreign idiots don't get. The sport revolves around white men telling black men what to do. That's why conservatives love it.

Australian women probably like it as well considering their preference for American men.

>The best player, the maestro, on a football team is white.

Yeah, lets just forget about all the rest of the team being black.

>Where's the white 100 sprinters?
Lemaitre won a Bronze lest Olympics, if you actually watched you would know, and as I said no one gives a shit about 100 meters most of the time, unlike americans that talk about Handegg 24/7.

No one watched for that frenchie. They watched for bolt.

And why does it matter the race of the athletes? You racist or something?

Pele was black.

>black people give each other brain damage for the entertainment of white people
>b-but the white people are the cucks!
lol, no.

MLS fans are 99.9% Democrats

>And why does it matter the race of the athletes? You racist or something?

I don't really, it's just ridiculous how americans are often vocal about race when the vast majority of their Handegg/Basketball players are black.

>americans here are often vocal about race
fix'd

Sup Forums isn't reality.