Well Sup Forums is she /ourgirl/?

Well Sup Forums is she /ourgirl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aoXDe8HxHBA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/10/jeff-sessions-to-recuse-from-hillary-clinton-clint/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/10/jeff-sessions-will-recuse-future-hillary-clinton-investigations/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LU0AXMT16DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hollywood bullied Trump

no they didn't

>Twitter reacts

What has journalism come to?

Hilldawg is /ourgirl/.

back to Sup Forums

She'll be forced to apologize like Nicole Kidman and all the singers that were originally booked for his inauguration.

Not exactly. She just pointed out how those faggots drove everyone away by lashing out as hard as they did.

OH HAYELL NAW

>married a white guy
>thinks Hollyjew bullied Trump

WTF i love Zoe now

fuck you and everybody who looks like you

yes

also did they?

(Zoe and Chris Pratt)

E I G H T Y E A R S

last week
>fucking nigress
this week
>OUR GIRL

It's seriously like living in 1984 when they flip from hating Eurasia to Eastasia without anyone missing a beat

>ugly nigger
>*insert celebrity here* is bullied 0_____0
"No."

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

>trump bullies everyone he doesnt like
>cries when he gets bullied

So all anyone needs to do to be /OURPESON/ is suck trumps dick a bit?

Good god this shit is funny

you're taking this a bit too seriously kiddo

youtu.be/aoXDe8HxHBA

Hollywood went overboard with the whole DUDE TRUMP IS HITLER LMAO shit but the hell is she talking about "bullying". Who do americucks act as if bullying is some sort of human rights violation, fucking pussies

Smart girl. She knows how fucked black males are and doesn't want any part of it.

Everything I hear about her makes her seem great.
Like that thing about worrying that people would find her attractive in the gamora make-up made her so endearing.

>me on the right

>CTR avoids the trial

>This is before Trump admitted he's not going to charge her with a crime and she's a "amazing person who this country owes a debt"

KEK

QUEEN SLAY!
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

>trump shills are gonna freak!!

Lol. She doesn't have to worry about that.

haha i know what a fucking loser he won the election alt-right KEKs on suicide watch

She's probably still bitter over Hollywood and niggers saying she "wasn't black enough" to star in that bio pic about that R&B singer

It's going to be delicious to watch the trumpets desperately backpeddle when they realise their God-emperor tricked them all.

You got conned by the don. The next 4 years are going to be glorious.

Yeah, I love seeing him renege on his campaign promises.

Jeff Sessions, the new AG, has said he's still pushing for an indictment

Clinton will do jail time

>He reneggs on half his promises and has one of the lowest approval ratings in histroy before taking office

Pretty great ride we are on right now either way familo

His first press conference and he has to talk about Russian girls peeing on him.

2017 is gonna be money my dude

the alt-right were put on this planet to submit. they know their place.

everyone who voted trump is already trying to find a way to justify the fact he lied about everything and sold out his voters to wallstreet. the rightwing are too embarrassed to ever admit they are the real cuckolds and project all of their insecurity's onto their adversaries.

>Clinton will do jail time

He actually believes this

KEK

They are all friends fuck boy

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/10/jeff-sessions-to-recuse-from-hillary-clinton-clint/

Yep.

>he's mad because cunton is going to jail

LOL cunt

She'll die in jail

Aren't there literally laws in dozens of Eurocuck counts stating you can face jail time for "inciting hatred against minorities based on race, religion and sexual orientation?" Recent laws that have no reason to exist considering Europe, up until recently, has alway been a collection of ethnically, culturally, and religiously monolithic nations?

>ethnically, culturally, and religiously monolithic
Wrong.

You know she isn't mate

They are buddies

Sessions recused himself

No one is indicting her

>that Sup Forumstard that never provides arguments and just spams EPIC MEMES xD

So, all Sup Forumstards?

Tender butt hurt.

The investigation is still underway, there's even new evidence.

Sessions is hungry for her blood. Trump backed away from the indictment talk so she wouldn't be pardoned by Obama.

Clinton is done. She's going to jail.

>11 p.m. Eastern time
>Europeans and 3rd worlders are awake
>Sup Forums becomes a hotbed of liberal retardation and assblasted anti-American sentiment

Like clockwork

>that libtard who can't argue or refute anything so he just spams green text autism laced rants

you literally can't bully a bully

Why didn't Trump beat Hillary via dance off?

I'd like to beat her with my fists

>Make 2 videos trying to prevent him from being elected
>Calls him racist, homophobic etc. etc(same shit as always)

>Make a video before the electoral voters have
given their FORMAL votes(he had won anyway)
>shit on him with more "homophobic, racist, sexist, islamophobic(lol)" rants

>Make another video after he's confirmed beyond all doubt to be the next president where they urge congress to go against him, even though the majority are republicans thanks to the delegate landslide.
>yet again comparing him to Hitler and Stalin

To top it off Meryl Streep shat on him in her speech and acted like some demi-human above anyone else.She also shat on UFC for not being "art" I would like to see you in the octagon getting your shit kicked out of you by Nunez
No, they have never ever beyond a shadow of a doubt bullied him.

>"Saldana is not a supporter of the incoming President..."

DROPPED

>'bullying' adults
Both you and zoey are silly. I expect a hollywood actress to think in such schoolyard terms, but I expect better of my fellow Sup Forums stock

>Sessions is hungry for her blood

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/10/jeff-sessions-will-recuse-future-hillary-clinton-investigations/

That should have been obvious from the start.

She's very anti-racist so naturally liberal

COLONIZED

The mainstream media AND Hollywood bullied Trump:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LU0AXMT16DA

And as this is a Star Trek board, of course Uhura is /ourgirl.

Thank god we are in the Trump timeline.

I bet ww3 is already happening in Hillary timeline.

>implying Sup Forums isn't the entire site now
Stay mad, cuck.

>IT WAS HER TURN

Caribbean Blacks are very strange. We're painfully aware of how brutal whites can be, but at the same time we all have varying degrees of white ancestry (the spaniards were raping EVERYBODY) and we have a painfully obvious example of black rule staring us in the face with Haiti.

It's a horrible, horrible situation, we hate our ancestors for bearing the children of the whites, we hate ourselves for being of that lineage, and we hate our african ancestors for being so stupid at the same time. It's a horrible, horrible situation to be in.

Don't racemix, you just create very confused people with no sense of our place in the world. My mom is white Nordic and my dad is Black Carib, what the fuck am I? Whose side am I on? I'm too white for the blacks but I hate how the whites think of me as their "minority friend" I just want to belong somewhere

wtf i love hillary now

Keep believing that libtard spammer

Trump only bullies in self defense. Don't start shit there won't be no shit.

Honestly, you sound like a smart and decent guy. The only side you should be on is yours. Just build a successful life and enjoy it.

Yes, Haiti is a mess. And yes, black rule is almost always a disaster. But, what can we do?

Just carry yourself with honor and hopefully you'll inspire others.

YOU JUST KNOW

>you literally can't bully a bully
are you saying that bullying a bully isn't bullying but self defense

Somewhere along the way, Hollywood and journalists got the impression they were more important than the President of the United fucking States.

Trump is the wakeup call

>Trump only bullies in self defense.
Wrong.

Do you live in the Netherlands by any chance?

Chris definitely colonised that queen

See:

C U C K
U
C
K

So when Trump fucks up 2 years into his term, are people still going to bring up Hillary as a straw man to defend him? Because the election has been over for months and people still bringing her up to defend their angry orange manbaby is kind of pathetic desu.

She's a self loathing mixed race woman who only dates white men and shat out two kids for some hipster faggot!!!FACT!!!

what do you call a female Uncle Tom? Aunt Jemima?

Nice sources from your cuckshed.

Jesus, I can hear the low test in his voice.

Public figures giving their opinions on other public figures is not bullying. That goes for both Hollywood and Trump.

Nice name, faggot

Trumpkins will be blaming Hillary and Obama for everything, yes

Republicans still blame everything on fucking Jimmy Carter FFS

literally everyone who cares about politics is low test.
they can't do anything for themselves so they figure they need a goverment to do it for them, so they get involved in the political process.
That's why when you go to vote there's beta males everywhere trying to hand you pamphlets, it's literally all they have.

>ethnically, culturally, and religiously monolithic nations

Not yet, but in a decade it will be 100% Islamic.

Wasn't she one of those hollywood bullies?

Is it already time for a trump general?

Once you go white? Make something up Sup Forums

Don't waste your time. Trumpbots think if they keep repeating something it'll become true.

Thanks man, that makes me feel better. It's just tough because my country is so divided racially, there's so much pressure from my national culture to be on one "side" or another. Either I think white people are devils or I think we're inherently violent or stupid, it's weird. I think that's why so many mulattos in politics seem so fucked up sometimes (like that Shaun King guy, who looks white but is so pro-black that he's borderline racist against whites).

No, I live in the USA. My family is from the Caribbean though. I am friends with a few Dutch-speaking people from the Caribbean, they're from Curacao (not sure if I spelled hat right), which iirc is a Dutch island. They have many of the same identity issues that I do.

Lol, this is terrific. I'm going to call my little sister this the next time I see her (she looks full-blooded white with light skin, a pointy nose, straight hair, etc., and she acts very "white", sometimes I like to tease her about it).

Once you go white, your life improves dramatically.

You're a nigger and always will be.

>but at the same time we all have varying degrees of white ancestry
Lie
>My mom is white Nordic and my dad is Black Carib, what the fuck am I
You are a recent mixture. The largest admixture is Native genes in Caribbean blacks, and this is not common also

Once you go white, it's every night.

Trump is your typical bully. He's monumentally insecure and does nothing but attack people and when they hit back he starts screaming and crying like a little fucking bitch.

agreed, they bullied voters

>Trumpkins

Kill yourself CTRâ„¢