rbt.asia/mu/thread/78377837/#78378855
rbt.asia/mu/thread/78272458/#78272476
rbt.asia/mu/thread/78243939/#78243939
rbt.asia/mu/thread/78243611/#78243862
rbt.asia/mu/thread/78230625/#78230662
rbt.asia/mu/thread/78229061/#78230632
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha what the fuck is this trash?

seen this img before, but i assumed it was some joke based on someone from the late 80s - had no idea he was a real person and made music.

made my day from laughing

he's a genderqueer icon

>Is he what you would call... /our/guy
No. Leave shill.

why does he look like such a faggot?

fucking demarco hacks

icon or not, shit is going to age like camembert cheese.

also what about him is considered an icon? bad style? overly effeminate nonsense? bad haircut?

pruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunah

Shilling him endlessly on this board is only going to make everyone hate him even more. I hope you know that. We can see right through your schtick.

I hate pretty much everything about this. It's quite forced and marketed and shallow. And yet ultimately it's actually a pretty good song. He has a far better ear for melody than Mac Demarco or Boy Pablo or any of the others who cater to the boring people who like this shit

good

prune, you talk funny

let me school you on the appeal of gus:

He's his own artist and being himself. He's just putting out tapes on bandcamp and coming up on youtube to become a viral sensation. He's making some of the best indie jams I've heard in a long time and giving the genre the shot in the arm it needs to stay hip in 2018. His music not only grooves, offering up a slab of slick slinky indie Demarcian funk with a professional sheen but the fact that someone so unique and focused on individuality got attention just by being himself online is just a testament to how powerful his appeal is to Generation Z. He inspires this new generation of diverse individual creatives from many backgrounds with many talents. He is a representative of the soul of America's youth and offers up anthems that provide the perfect soundtracks to the pivotal moments of their adolescence. He's done everything on his own and the appeal is 100% organic. The kids love them because they see themselves in Gus, they see he just doesn't care what others say about him, he stands up to conformity and intolerance, plus he just offers up damn good songs.

It's not crazy to think that there's just big buzz. When you got honey flavored guitar lines dripping from every song like Gus, the bees will be coming.

You think you're a comic!

this is verging on grimesfags level of autism

new waifu?

Obviously the shills have endless press photos to spam around making it seem likes hes important.

Kawaii desu

Gus has video essays made about his work already, he's already impacting our generation. He will go down as one of the most important pop stars of the 2010s and 20s, I guarantee.

B8

rbt.asia/mu/thread/78377837/#78378855

You really think we wouldn't recognize the same pasta (press release) you've been spamming in all the shill threads by now?

Prune, you talk funny
I'm just snackin here
You think you're a comic! Well, you're not!

rbt.asia/mu/thread/78272458/#78272476 more proof of shilling. literally only shills would post like this.

He's 6 foot 3, confident and successful musically. In which way is he /ourguy/

Paranoid piece of shit. No one shills on here. Go back to Sup Forums. George Soros isnt paying me anything, racist schizo fuck

people cant enjoy an artist without haters crying "shill" baka

makes me upset
this guy is one of the most exciting things in music rn

rbt.asia/mu/thread/78243939/#78243939
rbt.asia/mu/thread/78243611/#78243862
rbt.asia/mu/thread/78230625/#78230662
rbt.asia/mu/thread/78229061/#78230632

Wow, it's so fucking obvious he's being shilled on here. Just look at any of the press releases that I've linked above.

i actively emulate shills just for people like you

>pearl earring
oh my sides can't take this

Fuck off Sup Forums. Fucking loser.

People are crying "Shill" because he's being shilled and it's really transparent.

>somehow makes bowlcuts cool

dude's got style, moves, and a unique sound. he's going places.

> t. actual shill

>12 posters
working hard are we, gus?

No you're a paranoid schizophrenic who needs his head checked. Take your meds, boy. We're just Gus Dapperfans

>tall aryan ubermensch with successful music career

no

>i used to be okay with lgbt people but i'm not so sure anymore
first post best post

>Gus has video essays made about his work already
Explain to me how he isn't an industry plant, again?

when virgil first wrote the aeneid he was immediately regarded as the greatest roman poet ever. was he, too, an "industry plant"?

nice Gus lyrics. real original.

>Go back to Sup Forums.
durr only Sup Forums believes in shills
>George Soros isnt paying me anything, racist schizo fuck
i never mentioned george soros.... and how am i racist for pointing out blatantly obvious corporate shilling?

I miss the subtle gus dapperton shills from December. It's all in the nuance man all you have to do is make the post and your job is done anons will know who he is from then on.

Well, you're helping contribute to their demise.

shills dont exist, you believe in paranoid conspiracies. i actually like gus's music.
you aint doing shit boy
more people are going to listen to gus
hes kinda like that whole boy pablo mac scene, but better songs and more interesting character

Lmao shills do not know how to type like they're from this board. It just reads like some 30-50 year old who thought they were being discreet by name-dropping tumblr and pretending to criticize it.

>gets called out
>le pol bogeyman!!
sorry sweaty, my post had nothing to do with Sup Forums. nice strawman grasping for straws to hide your blatant corporate shilling.

>whack
They really should make their viral marketers take a class or something on how to fit in with the target demo

yup.

>shills dont exist
t. shill

I'm 1000% sure that there was only one unique poster in that thread

>comparing Gus to the poet Virgil

>Paranoid piece of shit.
wow rude
>No one shills on here.
No one but shills say no one shills on here.
>Go back to Sup Forums. George Soros isnt paying me anything, racist schizo fuck
pfffft
>gets called out
>"whatever you paranoid peice of shit racist!!"

Gus needs to hire better shills.

What why? He doesn't lookt feminine at all.

>55 posts
>14 posters

please leave shil. I didnt hate this person or 'his' music but now I do

Based

>We're just Gus Dapperfans
>We're

>55 posts
>14 posters

Does the shill have multiple personality disorder?

I fucking hate how effective shilling is here, at least in this board, because of just a couple fucking retards.

>1) Shill some guy and barely pretend you're not a shill
>2) Eventually get everyone riled up because of you're obviously a shill
>3) People get pissed and tell you to fuck off
>4) Le ironic trolls begin faux shilling just to piss off people
>5) Shilling successful

Irony was a huge mistake.

It's preferable to imagine that we're sharing this board with shills and not genuine fans of this turbonerd hack, so just be open about yr shilling, quit the act.

is this his (self-authored) last.fm bio

seconded

) Le ironic trolls begin faux shilling just to piss off people
) Shilling successful
More like it muddies the water and makes people loathe the shilling even moreso.

Woah it's like he saw rap and post-irony coming hundreds of years away

christ, this is like belle and sebastian but even gayer

INDUSTRY PLANT.

how has Gus survived getting #metoo'd so far?

Because he's pretending to be bi which which makes him black which is bulletproof

I know or care who is but he looks kind of like bladee except that he's an industry plant and a faggot
and everytime is see his aethetic spammed I'm dissappointed that it's not a bladee thread