For all the "girls love the BBC" and "beta males date Asians" shit I see here, I have almost never seen any of the two...

For all the "girls love the BBC" and "beta males date Asians" shit I see here, I have almost never seen any of the two. The interracial couples I see the most around here are Italian balding guys with a potbelly together with a nigress and one or two mulatto kids in tow.
Is it just an Italian thing?

Italians can handle negresses because they are used to loud women I guess?

BBC=huge ripped nigger

99% of blacks in Europe=scrawny ugly manlet, seriously only good looking blacks i have ever seen were some Americans

>he doesn't know about Senegal masterrace

I come from Bradford and I've literally seen about 3 interracial couples in my life

Same, all interracial couples i know are white+jewess or white+jew
Might be because i'm rich though

The ones we are getting from Nigeria and Senegal look like bodybuilders, they still stick to their own

>Senegal
>1.750

Do Black, White or Asian people even live in Italy?

It's an American thing

Exception to the rule

>pigsking whore
Not surprised t b h

I've literally never seen an interracial couple in my whole life unless you count Arab and European\American but even then it's still caucasoid and caucasoid

Does Anglo + Italian count as race mixing?

Yes cuz shital*ans aren't white

Rude

How many euros even are there in Jordan? Living permanently that is.

I'm currently doing a supermarket summer job in the centre of a very diverse city, so I see interracial couples all the time and my sample size is pretty big.

Honestly the most common one is white guys and Desi women, followed by white guys and Far-East Asian women (with most of them being young couples, probably students, and a few old guys who obviously got a mail order bride). After that I see white guy black girl relationships often too, in nearly every case they are both young and attractive, also the girl is almost always either mixed race of midnight black, no inbetween. I do see black man white woman relationships sometimes, it seems to always be 1) average African guy with a big chav hambeast 2) big bodybuilder type with Eastern European (likely Polish) girl. To date I've never seen a Desi guy white girl or Far East Asian guy white girl relationship.

In general though most people (apart from Far East Asian girls) stick to their own.

It's speciesmixing, because*nglos aren't human

More human that shitalians

> believing memes

That's where you went wrong

yes,because italians are white?

Ive seen 3 or 4 black white couples this summer, but all black girl with white guy.
Plot twist, atleat two of the couples were germans.
Seen a fat hungarian girl with a shitskin mutt kid in may

I see heaps of the asian gf/white male thing here, never any black/white though

Haha nice joke

To be fair you have a lot of chinks though

>31
basically too old to get white men she desires

I occasionally see some asians and indians in interracial relationships but then againthey're usually Chads so don't take it as the average I guess.