Hi, welcome to Pawn Stars, what are looking to sell to us today?

Hi, welcome to Pawn Stars, what are looking to sell to us today?

How much for this?

$1.00

This gotta be worth more

An original copy of the Declaration of Independence. How much can you give me?

i gotta call in my buddy, OP. he's an expert on shitposting

$0.50

let me get an expert on this

How much for these dubs?

I'll pay you with the last two digits of my post

Got me some colts here used to settle the west. Shot 283 injuns. Killed 23 outlaws. All here in this signed documentation and appraisals from 3 different top accredited auction houses. Still fires well. Patina is untouched.

Looking to sell.

Honestly dude, I could do 30 bucks. I mean I have a business to run here, it's gonna sit, it's not every day someone comes in looking for a gun. On top of that there's a lot of paperwork and I have to find somewhere to put it. It's really not leaving me a lot of room for profit.

Battletoads

Battletoads

I see. I see how it's gonna be. Hard times for all of us, yep. Maybe I'll just hold onto it then.

Hey, uh. Can I see that there Bayonet? Been looking to add one to my collection. Ah very nice, thank yo -
ALRIGHT FAT BOYS I FUCKIN' PLAYED IT YOUR WAY NOW WE'RE PLAYIN' IT MINE I'M FIXIN' TO ROAST ME SOME PIGGIES TONIGHT UNLESS YOU CRACK OPEN THE OLD MAN'S DESK AND GIMME ALL YOUR CASH
FUCKIN GET TO IT! SQUEEE! SQUEEE SQUEEE!!!

why are they all so fat?

G

They're Las Vegas royalty. They've been squatting in a town of desperate people who either have money or are immediately seeking it while it grew into a mega city around them. It would be incredible if they weren't a Hutt family.

Insoles of Emma Roberts vans

Name your price.

Is old man the long lost Bogdanoff brother??

WE DON'T BUY OR SELL BATTLETOADS NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STORE YOU MEME-LOVING MANCHILDREN

sup Rick, I have here with me a mint condition 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard in sunburst. All stock hardware excellent condition. Just a 2 centimeter ding on the back on the bottom near the strap button and that's it. I found it in my grandpa's house a year ago but I don't know how to play guitar so I've no idea of the value.

Never seen a pick guard lifted off the body like that before. Weird.

$10.00, take it or leave it

$20.00

kekked

My virginity?
[Spoiler] I'm a D cup girl [/spoiler]

$5.50

bumping

Wtf I just got a nosebleed dude stop

Chumlee before weight lose: kino

After the weight loss: rëddit

So true mang. Apparently Chum got into a fight out on the street somewhere probably over a drug deal. Ended up in jail or something.

I have a mint condition Nintendo game still in original packaging

Hello do you sell any 18th century French art depicting wars and specific battles?

this white trash is everything wrong with murrica

>Apparently Chum got into a fight out on the street somewhere probably over a drug deal. Ended up in jail or something.

Werent they in a biker gang and selling meth years ago before they started working at the pawn shop?

Anybody else seen those commercials where rick is selling some knockoff ww2 watch?