"Peter, it's time I told you the truth of how your father really died. Have you heard of the USS Liberty?"

>"Peter, it's time I told you the truth of how your father really died. Have you heard of the USS Liberty?"

Why aren't modern directors as politicoanalytical as Raimi?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/For those who want to be part of this epic /tv/ forced meme there are three easy steps./
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do we ever gonna see Hollywood make a movie or even mention the Israeli attack on USS Liberty?

>impressive, for a kike

This is a pretty good raimipost

do me a solid and post the uncle ben nazi pasta

Industry insider here. Mel Gibson will direct "Liberty" a movie about the events surrounding the attack on the USS Liberty and her sailors by the IDF in cooperation with a studio that Wang Jianlin is currently in the process of acquiring as his final film making act.

The Spider-Man director's cut was strange enough but Spider-Man 2 was too much. I mean, were the 45 straight minutes of 9/11 footage really necessary? Especially right after the upbeat montage sequence?

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/For those who want to be part of this epic /tv/ forced meme there are three easy steps./

Your epic pasta isn't happening

Isn't mine user, but I'll post it any time this shit meme pops up.

>Norman: What do you want?
>Goblin: To say what you won't, to do what you can't, to remove those in your way.
>[Shot pans to a photograph of Norman Osborne shaking hands with George Soros, Benjamin Netanyahu, and Eli Weisel inside of a synagogue]

Subtle, Raimi.

>tfw Trump is a bigger shill to Israel

can't wait till "Sup Forums was never an antisemitic board" start popping up defending his zionist ties

>Uncle Ben: And the Lord said, "Let there be light." And voila. There is light. Forty soft, glowing watts of it.
>Aunt May: Good boy. Der furher will be thrilled. Just don't fall on your ass.
>Uncle Ben: I'm already on my ass, May. When the plant's senior electrician is laid off after 35 years in favor of some wetback off the back of a taco truck...what would you call it? I am on my ass. The liberal left is downsizing We the People...and upsizing the profits of kikes, faggots, and mudskins.
>Aunt May: Oh, Ben, you'll get another job somewhere.
>Uncle Ben: Not in post NAFTA America. White genocide is real.

Great introductory scene, Raimi has a knack for character dialogue.

He can't name the Jew outright cause he'd get JFK'd

Look at the details of his foreign policy though, he opposes the TPA, he opposes globalisation, he supports Assad and wants to defeat the (((FSA))) which is basically Mossad special forces. In the global scheme of things he opposes the Israeli agenda even though he pays massive lip service to the kikes

>that backpedalling

NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET

KEK
E
K

Too good to be true, it would be the ultimate "fuck you" for the jews by Mad Mel.

>this desperate rationalization

It was pretty insensitive for those shots to be set to "It's Rainin' Men"

>implying what Sup Forums has stood for could be taken down by Trump and the American republican party.
you pay attention to the wrong threads

>"what did he mean by this?"
>">what did he mean by this?"
>">">what did he mean by this?""
>">">">what did he mean by this?"""
>">">">">what did he mean by this?""""
>">">">">">what did he mean by this?"""""
>">">">">">">what did he mean by this?""""""
>">">">">">">">what did he mean by this?"""""""
>">">">">">">">">what did he mean by this?""""""""

what did he mean by this?

Literally not done any back-pedalling in foreign policy

Imagine if the chinks adopted mel and funded all his movies

> to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic.

Is Sup Forumsmblr this butthurt about live action capeshit being banned on their safe space?

What are you talking about? We're just posting quotes from Spider-Man.

>he didn't listen to the dvd commentary on spiderman

It's not a meme newfriend, Raimi fucking hates the zionists and right-wing israeli political parties. Some orthodox rabbis even called for a boycott of his movies labelling him as a "self-hating jew". It's why he's had to largely retire from film making.

Not him, you.

Enjoy the taste of Israel's cock at the back of your throat.

>da Jews would assassinate Trump if he vocally opposed them, making them prime suspects
>they wouldn't assassinate him if he paid them lip service and took action against them with his policies
Sup Forums everyone