Why didn't Plo Koon get literally a single fight scene in any of the prequels?

Why didn't Plo Koon get literally a single fight scene in any of the prequels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZbqN_AXXng
youtube.com/watch?v=nUH3_ouJNoA
youtube.com/watch?v=0UVJSJOiLk4
youtu.be/SpKXJjvIa5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I removed his mask, would he die?

What is with the sudden onslaught of star wars prequel threads?

>sudden

seriously though, i always played as plo kloon in the video game for the dreamcast.
best noncharacter. fuck ki-adi-moondi and his molerat dick looking head

Plo Koon was a pilot, not really a fighter

youtube.com/watch?v=UZbqN_AXXng

we are in an age where 16 year olds who grew up on them think its a great movie and are posting about it.

>Not giving Plo Koon the awesome yellow lightsaber he had in Jedi Power Battles
Mistake

was Master Plo the most based member of the Jedi Council?

underrated shitpost

There's a meme drought right now so we're falling back on the prequels, which have nearly limitless shitposting potential.

>Plo Koon has a blue lightsaber

People think Disney is never speaking of the prequels again and forgetting them but once those 16 year olds you mentioned are in their 30's we'll get a Jar Jar/ Darth Maul prequel movie. Prequels will get their nostalgia pandering eventually.

>People think Disney is never speaking of the prequels again and forgetting them
but Pablo deconfirmed this idea, that was a JJ-specific attitude

Anyone play this?

Plo-Koon was muh nigga.

what should it be?

>underrage in 2017

it's yellow/orange

yellow you fucking retard

Based on what?

The canon is what happens in the main movies, everything else is viable to be ret-conned or just ignored.

I hope you guys at least played as a Kel Dor in Jedi Academy.

fuck off underage

He's pretty based in the Clone Kino series

aka clone GAY

I loved that game

what is going on with the flesh-colored tubes leading off the bottom of his mask? are his breathing holes on those horns on the side of his head?

games were released before ep2 with plo koon with this lightsaber it predates his first lightsaber appearance. AKA Lucas got lazy in post production and forgot to make his yellow/orange

I don't think that we'll ever see any Jedi lightsaber that isn't blue/green/white in canon. I don't think that either George or Disney like them

Do you think they really care about what happens in the games?

Ahsoka had some pale white lightsabers in Rebels, and that's brand new under Disney's reign.

We already have. Mace's is purple and Jedi Temple Guards had yellow lightsaber pikes.

>blue/green/white

JEDI POWER BATTLES SHIT YES

the fuck? i'm 29 and i barely "grew up on them"

Plo kloon was picking up all the space poon

I never watched Clone Wars, what did they do to make him a cool guy?

She's also a grey jedi so it fits but Disney will never make an animated/film crossover because that would make sense

He's one of the main characters so he has a few moments
One that comes to mind is that time he fucked up some droids in space
youtube.com/watch?v=nUH3_ouJNoA

>that would make sense
I hope you meant to say "that would NOT make sense" because animated/film crossovers are a terrible idea

It's Disney actively trying to generate attention to it, so that they can attempt to "redo" the prequels or make a movie during them or something.

This is basic internet canvassing, to generate interest in a product we might not ever care about.

>we will never get a well written movie about the Jedi order

Who is the mini Shaak Ti girl? A donut steel?

I hate you so fucking much

harems of bitches is not the Jedi way

Ahsoka Tano, she's Anakin's padawan in the show

>stop enjoying things

Sup Forums's answer to any sustained expression that isn't complete cynicism

What? I didn't say a thing about not enjoying it. But that's what this is. You can enjoy it or dislike it at your leisure. I like it.

You'd think Disney would train you to viral market better. Rule one: don't respond to people who call you out.

Is she a Rey-tier protagonist or actually a good character? Is the show worth watching?

>wanting SWTOR to be canon

not him, but I highly recommend it. it's really great, but keep in mind that it is still a caartoon

i just binged season 1 and it was alright. wasn't the kiddy cringe fest you might expect and gave some cool scenes, especially to Plo

i hear that rebels ruins everything though, so avoid that

>giving Anakin a padawan
that sounds like an awful idea tbqh

Sheevposting surges at Christmas

There were so many shitty games that I loved only because they were Star Wars.

it works really well, helps to develop Anakins character and she is Ashoka is well written and has good chemistry with other characters. she also serves as self insert for kids, they had to do character like that

It doesnt make sense though for anakin to still be in training yet have a padawan

Because he was just an extra that looked cool. I'm sorry you liked him, but literally all he is a neat costume that Lucas approved.

he is not in training, he is a Jedi knight. he finished his training by the end of episode II iirc

>implying it's not just Sup Forums being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian

>throws the clone behind all the droids and then force pulls him back
kek

You can assume that Anakin became a knight between AotC and the start of The Clone Wars, and now it's his time to start training a padawan. Also, a bunch of Jedi died on Geonosis for shitty reasons, so they'd need their padawans trained up quickly.

He's not in training, he's a Knight and full-fledged Knights can take padawans. Yoda gave him a padawan as a means of forcing him to learn how to take things seriously -- and as a way of teaching him how to let go, as he would one day have to let go of the padawan when they graduated. Furthermore, Ahsoka is the Temple's delinquent padawan, and Anakin is the only Jedi in the Order who would be willing to put up with her insubordination.

i just watched the clone wars movie last week and it was fun

i wish it hadn't been a theater movie and had just been made for tv, but it wasn't awful for what it was

i thought the little shit shaped hutt was funny

SH...SHUT UP!!!!

Say that to this handsome mother fucker and his 5 wives

there was a whole show after it that was made for TV though, it was a 9/10

I think it was Yoda's plan for Anakin to recognize his own faults when he saw them in her.

R1 and Lucas's untalented hacks art museum

he had to get special permission though, didn't he?

>all those scenes in non-movie material where it's shown that Jedi generals genuinely care for their clones so that Order 66 seems worse
fug

>and his 5 wives
source?

Sup Forums fuck off with your waifu apologist shit

Soon you'll realize the power of the orange butt.

>i hear that rebels ruins everything though
Rebels has one of the single best fights in the whole franchise, though

youtube.com/watch?v=0UVJSJOiLk4

genndy tartakovsky clone wars > the clone wars

didn't they say that the only reason that the clones learned how to think and feel as individuals was because the Jedi generals went against the kaminoan's protocols to treat them as people?

it was old EU that Mundi's species had a catastrophically low birth rate and so he got special permission from the council to have like 8 wives and do his part to continue his species

fuck, I wish I was that species

I don't know where that's from but it sounds right.
The narration about the 501st and Aayla Secura on Felucia in Battlefront 2 is pretty brutal about it

>claims the Sith are extinct
>ultimately dies due to the machinations of a Sith

Ironic

>Mindless action with little substance, just pieces of the war stitched together
vs
>Thought out action that deals with galactic politics, force schenanigans and character arcs

>it's a padme episode

What's Kamino up to these days? They could be churning out hundreds of thousands of Twi'lek and Togruta clones, born and trained from birth to be perfect slaves, and now accelerated growth.

>Galactic politics
Padme/Politics episodes were pretty shitty episodes.
Clone episodes were great, though.

do you really? all their women would be 500-heads

after the end of the Clone Wars, the Kaminoans turned the clone vats back on and rebelled against the Empire, so the Empire killed all of the Kaminoans and destroyed the cloning facilities

>Accelerated growth
Why?

padme episodes that didn't involve Jar Jar were ok

I meant "no accelerated growth", my bad.

no longer canon I think

so that instead of taking 20 years to prep fresh troops, it only takes 10

>it's a droids episode

>no longer canon I think
who fucking cares

Padme weren't the only politics episodes. Season 2 mandalore episodes are underrated.

youtu.be/SpKXJjvIa5E

Yes.

>You now remember Jar Jar got episodes where he had a duck girlfriend

The Kaminoans probably wouldn't do something like that, she seem to not want to be involved other than to make money. They're like Switzerland if Switzerland was located on Sedna.

ay yo wasn't Obi-Wan fucking this girl in secret?

Yeah.

doesn't that break the Jedi code if he had a gf?

He was fucking her as a padawan, almost left the Jedi to be with her.

During the war they flirted and shit, Maul killed her before things got serious.

looks like WoW graphics

how horrendous