Lmao, Rio Ferdinand is unnironically picking up boxing

lmao, Rio Ferdinand is unnironically picking up boxing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Dzp6n49vBg
independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/rio-ferdinand-david-moyes-pd-off-the-lads-by-taking-away-our-chips-claims-former-manchester-united-9733136.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

will he fight against Moyes?

>muh chips

how this old fart doesn't understand it's over is beyond me and it's pretty pathetic

but also i've never been a professional athlete so i don't know how hard it is to let go

i don't see him as the kind of guy that can take punches but who knows

I smell free money.
who's he fighting

Can we make this a yearly thing where we make (former) athletes knock eachother out once a year?

Muricans pay $100,- per match to watch on TV, this is booming business.

floyd mayweather. he saw mcgregor getting easy money.

Could he beat Freddie?

He can't get over his dead wife so he's going to kill himself in the ring

>Barry Hearn talking bollocks about him being stupid to start boxing because he'd end up in the ring being sparked by AJ, Haye or Bellew because reasons

Probably butthurt he's already told Fast Eddie to fuck off the old cunt. Rio wouldn't be a heavyweight in a million years.

Why do you assume Rio has been approached by Eddie?

The whole fucking gimmick is being promoted by BetFair. Rio's doing a Flintoff and will fuck off after one fight against some bum paid to lose

FUARRRK!!! Wouldn't want to be standing opposite Are Brenny

I hope he gets mercked

heheh
youtube.com/watch?v=2Dzp6n49vBg

Mayweather fight for a gazillion quid on pay per view when

He'll just fight so no-hope jobber. Boxing is a joke at the best of times.

>yellow press

This time there is no Vidic to take all the hits.

Good on him. The last few years have probably made him realise life is too short and he's ticking things off his bucket list while he can.

>Having yellow in your flag

Would you prefer if he was matched with Oleksandr Usyk?

SHAT AP BLOOD

why? he has a glass jaw.

Looks more like a midlife crisis. I'm sure this is just a gimmick but his kids don't need him putting himself in the way of unnecessary danger.

>muh chips

Underated

Literally who

He's going to die if he faces a proper cruiser weight with no protection.

MEMES

Can someone jog my noggin on the chips comment?

it's been too long

Moyes banned the United players from eating chips before matches and Ferdinand was annoyed about it.

independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/rio-ferdinand-david-moyes-pd-off-the-lads-by-taking-away-our-chips-claims-former-manchester-united-9733136.html

His forearms look disgusting there.

If nothing else, it would be free money.

What was Tévez expecting to find there?

He doesn't think he's brain damaged enough from heading football balls his whole life

Anton

i see he got a lot of money from betfair for doing a couple of photoshoots in those gloves and trunks, he'll lose a couple of fights and then nobody will care.

No one gives a fuck about Rio here

iirc he said he'd like to be a pro but knows the sport is too hard and he is old so he'll take them lightly, and this not sure if sad or funny, the guy doesn't make it for money, he just lost his waifu and can't get over it

>he just lost his waifu and can't get over it
Oh please. He cheated on his wife nearly a dozen times. He doesn't give a fuck about her death other than the fact his kids now have no mother.

He's a pure attention seeker who lusts to be in the public eye and this is one way of achieving that.

if idris elba could do it...

a black cunt

Boxing has tons of mismatches, especially with British hypejobs early in their career. He'll probably just fight some fat cunt they pulled out of a pub