SEXUAL ASSAULT JUST

consequenceofsound.net/2018/02/zomby-busdriver-and-kool-a-d-accused-of-sexual-assault-report/

Looks like a major website is finally publishing those sexual assault allegations from Kool AD's wife

If it's a white woman it doesn't count

If a white woman has consensual sex with a spic or a nigger she kinda deserves to be raped. I don't have much sympathy for a whore that got treated like a whore and then cries foul.

This is old news, and she's legitimately a terrible person who is almost 100% lying. She called out Milo for sleeping with her while being married in the same sentence where she called out the other two for sexual assault, as though they can be compared. Honestly, she probably just wants attention, but isn't able to create anything with merit, so she depends on society giving her attention for being a "victim".

We should probably gas all involved, just to be sure.

has busdriver said anything about this yet?

This. Rape = power + prejudice x sex

If a PoC rapes a white woman, they're just acting out their oppression

nuke the site from orbit

We are steadily approaching sexless future

Robots will provide all we need, women will become irrelevant.

“One night we were hooking up, and he assaulted me anally. I would say, ‘No no no no,’ and he just kept going. That was something that I really bury, and I have sold that so many ways to myself, like: ‘Wow, that was new, and I was interested,’” Cult says of the incident. “I have internal hemorrhoids to this day from that experience.”

rape hemorrhoids is my favorite grindcore band

idk zomby does seem like an absolute cunt

>We are steadily approaching rapeless future
ftfy

lol isnt zomby the guy who first called fantano a melon?

needledick wins again

eventually women will just be there to hold your hand when you die

'Zomby' fucking sucks. and had it coming. fucking fake ass rip off ass wanna be little bitch.

Wow you're actually retarded

>For Cult Days, who is Iranian-Turkish American and grew up in a fairly conservative secular Muslim family in El Cerrito, CA, sharing her story on Twitter was both a relief and grief-filled.

>implying white

>actually

wow like um actually ummmmm just to be clear so you know ummmm

t. soy'd up faggot

Soy'd up faggot huh

My mistake youre a really intelligent fat white 17 year old

You're retarded and will never get laid if you legitimately believe this.

>dude you're youthful, smart and white

SOY'd the fuck out

so this was a black guy and white british guy raping a muslim from california

9/11, never forget bish

avin a laff there mate

Pwned

Yet somehow girls still wont fuck you

:^)

awww, I guess the 17-year old racist fat boy got TRIGGERED!!!

>calls someone underaged
>posts a picture of a childrens youtuber

Again, you're trying to steer us away from the fact.

You're 100+ pounds overweight (try the gym, it is definitely better than sitting on Sup Forums after school). You're definitely a virgin and against "virgin shaming" but you have no problem being a racist--? You'll probably never have a partner because you're covered in acne because of your poor diet and that bear is really just neck pubic hair. Get a grip youngin, one day you'll learn.

>sMall weenie!
>girls wont fuck u
>cheeto dust!!!

soy insults are really piercing

>Every bad sexual experience is rape

*Tops fedora* Back to your containment board

>marrying someone with a name like that
asking for trouble

>UK garage/jungle DJ behaving rapey/fucking heavily intoxicated girl
>this is news

Some of the dirtiest sex I've had are with SJW chicks

Little do they know I'm a Drumpf supporter, but when they (if they) bring up a political topic, I just laugh it off and act apolitical

is that actually a band, might start it if not

Rape Haemorrhoids - Onslaught of Frenzied DJs

Thread should have ended here desu

its clearly not a white woman

>No rappers I care about.

Surprised about Busdriver but I'm also not. He's always seemed like quite the svengali. I imagine Nocando is loving his potential downfall though.