What are the wages like in Liga MX?

What are the wages like in Liga MX?

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en-us/news/114/mexico/2015/02/18/9049972/roque-santa-cruz-leads-forbes-list-of-top-paid-liga-mx
streamable.com/ob69v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll need some time to formulate an answer. in the meantime, go ahead and post more legs

Outdated but still relevant
goal.com/en-us/news/114/mexico/2015/02/18/9049972/roque-santa-cruz-leads-forbes-list-of-top-paid-liga-mx

But seriously listen to this guy's advice

>I Now remember Roque Santa Cruz

daily reminder hot latinas are GOAT

>t. james villa araujo hernandes plata fernán

The average is the best in the Americas, even better than the MLS were they have one big bucks player and everyone else is paid shit.

I somehow see them like the ones on the mid and down table in La Liga

Tfw this still attracts the dregs of lower league Uruguayan players who think it is big money

Do you think a Latina will marry me to escape ice?

I don't think the likes of Puebla or Lobos BUAP could be attracting anyone.
>tigres, on the other hand

Puebla and Lobos BUAP have unironically better wages than any team in Uruguay and almost everyone in Argentina

why not just become the EPL of the Americas and buy everyone from sudaca land?

That's literally the plan. Really, they even say that. We got more NT players from the Americas than any moment in our history

I think cost of living should also be factored in.

If you made 1 million USD in a nice part in Mexico it'd be far better than making 1 million USD in an equally nice part in England. You could do more with that million in Mexico.

Why is pic related playing here?, he has/had the potential to play in any decent team in Europe, or to play in USA/China for higher wages.

is he a mexiaboo?

wages are "good", which is part of the reason there aren't many Mexicans on Europe. They can earn better money here than in almost any small mid table team over there

>they even say that

they do?

Herrera and Pena went to Rangers, they seem shit though.

they were shit (and benched) in Mexico, idk why they're playing in Europe

>spanish
>latina

Peña is ok and probably could do it in Scottland, but i don't know why they bought Herrera

mexican nt player who plays in spain

Wait, i know you. If you're asking it's because you aren't Mexican. All this time i thought you were

Mexbros, Transfermarkt says that the total value of all the league's players in07/08 was 85 million Euros, but the next season the total value was over 400 Million Euros, how?

They pay more than other countries in the Americas, less than the top 5 leagues in Europe

my cousin's friend is a close family friend who played in Liga MX. He was a journeyman and was made averaged 120k/year, but that was almost half of what the top player was making.

that was almost 3-4 years ago though, I'm sure it's more now.

Market Inflation after TSUUUUUUU ridiculous price tag

narcomoney

Name?

Fuuuuck
Is that Greta? She looks great

Ever seen two girls one cup....that's pretty much it.

streamable.com/ob69v

she'd make good wages by sitting on my face

where is this pic from?