Apologize right now. When you were a kid you fucking loved this scene. Lucas made this for kids...

Apologize right now. When you were a kid you fucking loved this scene. Lucas made this for kids. Not for manchildren in their 20's and 30's who watch losers on youtube.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CVe4U4QrHec
youtube.com/watch?v=Zye8evNpH6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hN74bOubUug
youtube.com/watch?v=RD4yGpk5Z4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're right, I did.
But it looks fucking retarded now.

>manchildren

That's a really hateful and insensitive term bro

>t. manchild

>that run
classic Kit Fisto

>that one Jedi in the front running with his lightsaber over his head, exposing his entire torso to blaster shots

This is retarded.

>implying the OT wasn't also made for kids

Fisto should really tuck his head tentacles in while fighting, even running with his lightsaber looks dangerous.

More like kid fisto

>making something for people that can't pay for it

he made it for the toys because he doesn't give a fuck about how stupid and shitty star wars is

That was 2 right? I hated that entire movie except grievus

see more like
>that one Jedi in the front running with his lightsaber over his head, exploding into a powerful downthrust

he uses the force to keep them out of his face

>assassination attempts
>sexual innuendo
>forced amputations
>kidnap, torture, and suggested rape
>boring political dialogue
>decapitations
>mass murder

Star Wars wa stupid when I was a kid and it's even more stupid now

>ameriprudes
kok

How in the hell are those energy shots not hitting one of them?

>energy shots

When I was a kid this movie didn't exist. I'm an old fart. When I was a kid I loved the Hoth Battle Scene and the assault on the second Death Star.

I fucking read that in his voice

Amazing. What you're saying is it is being to appreciate things as a child than an adult; then you turn around and deride "manchilden".

I did and I still do.

>apologizing to a turkey neck who sold his integrity to kikes
Nah

>That fucking smile
youtu.be/CVe4U4QrHec

>When you were a kid

There's your problem. When I was a kid I also picked my nose and ate it.

Aaron is not a loser

based dude looks, like he grow up with nothing but reggae, weed and Jack Nicholson quotes

>not doing that in 2017

Man I got a high paying job, a sexy fiance and a big penthouse apartment overlooking central park and I STILL pick my nose and eat the succulent goobies

>jedis doing a frontal assault instead of going tactical
If anything this turned my opinion of Jedis around 360° and I walked out of the cinema. Jedis are fucking retarded, half those niggers just got killed and they deserved it for not being crafty in war.

he's got an extra midichlorian

The pural for Jedi is Jedi. It's hard for anyone to take you seriously when you talk like a scrub.

deshi deshi basara basara

no one had a problem with this scene until rlm said so

i loved it as a kid yeah.

Tbh the worst thing about the prequals are the lightsaber, they just looks so odd to me, why is that?can't quite put my finger on what it is. It's especially bad when they fight

>suggested rape
?

you didnt go out of the cinema
and the jedis dont care if they die cause they become one with the force

I saw it when I was 14 and thought it was shit

>Being such a pleb you don't recognise the 360 and walked away meme
And they did care because it was just after that when they needed numbers to face Sheeeev but couldn't because they were so weak they almost disappeared
Stopped caring about Shit Wars long ago, including the retarded grammar

They're too bright and bulky-looking. The glow is much more pronounced than in the original movies.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Zye8evNpH6Q

Nothing in Disney's Shit Wars can ever bring emotions like this.

Thank you Lucas for the prequels.

Yup it was. And I loved RotJ as a kid. It was my favourite by some distance and the other little kids favourite. ESB was too slow and pondering.

Likewise my under 6 nephews loved the PT and stuff like in OP. OP is absolutely correct. George made Star Wars for very small children (under 10 ideally under 7) to get the same sense of awe he got from 1950s Flash Gordan serials.

They're not for 20 and 30something autist manchildren as much as I love entries like ESB and R1.

Because lightsabers are corny to begin with. Without the excuse of dated effects they just look odd and out of place in a movie that's trying to take itself so seriously.

This one is much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=hN74bOubUug

It's understated which is good but I like the other one for showing more of Obi Wan's past.

This is better than both
youtube.com/watch?v=RD4yGpk5Z4k

I never criticized this particular sequence, this and the star battle at the beginning of 3 were the highlight of the prequels for me as a child.

But even as a child, I felt that Anakin's performance was extremely awkward in 2 and 3, which is probably still my biggest problem with the prequels. A fantasy-action film shouldn't make me cringe constantly.

fucking kek

lucas literally consulated a child psychologist about the writing of ESB and how to make sure kids believed vader was lukes dad. Yoda was almost absent from ROTJ but the use of him to tell the truth got him in

Though honestly I never trusted obi-wan or yoda as a kid. They lie ALLL THE FUCKING TIME in the OT. Yoda pretends not to be yoda, holds back on vaders being lukes father and LEIA. Obi-wan lies all the god damn time.

I dont know, I grew up liking the bad guys.... wonder why cause they're white males and so am I....?

absolutely perfect

I was 13 when Episode 2 came out, I was facepalming and rolling my eyes through the entire movie. When the Yoda fight scene started, I just lost it and literraly just bursted out laughing, it was so fucking insanely comical.

One thing that always bugged me about the light sabers is how shopped in they look. I mean, look at that fucking monstrous glow in that dark room. Not only does the glow not look real in the sense that I don't believe the camera would pick it up like that, but it clearly looks like the sabers are not in the scene. Why isn't there any reflections of sabers at all? Was it so difficult to just give the actors a stick with LEDs in the color of their sabers on it? It would look so much less retarded if they even tried to make this look like it's not the worst SFX in history. But I guess that was the spirit of filmmaking back then. CGI was new, and they thought they can do anything with it. Turns out they can't.

Didn't Kit Fisto land that blue twilek jedi that you're always posting as well?

100% pimpin' RIP homie

>There are people who unironically judge George Lucas for thinking about the children.
imagine being GL and you realise that your hit franchise does extremely well with the kids, what would you do when you expand the franchise?

Make the entire central plot of the first film about a trade treaty

>the assault on the second Death Star.
First time I watched RotJ I lost my shit when they flew inside the DSII. Flying a space ship inside of a superweapon to take it out quickly became my favorite trope.

>lucas named a character Kid Fister

damn

biggest tip fedora comment of the week

They're CGI instead of painted film cells, and they're pointed on the end instead of rounded like in the OT.