Gojirangelion

OK, now... what the hell did I just watched?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3r_p1mJQPCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shin Godzilla

>they're 2 civilians in front of gojira

CANCEL THE ATTACK!

there are, you dumb fucking fuck

Japan's a punch of pussies, so it's believable.

nice trips

>CANCEL THE ATTACK
>ENGAGE WITH GOJIRA
>WAAAAIT, ABORT THE MISSION, IM NOT SURE ABOUT THIS
>NEVERMIND, REINITIATE CONFLICT

Is this the dawn of creature-kino?

Yes, there'll be a Giant Claw reboot next

Nah it's an INCREDIBLY japanese thing to do.
If his attack resulted in those 2 deaths he would've had to step down and would have been shamed for those two deaths for life.

>Bunch of normie ladies get in the theater with a 3 year old kid
>Start laughing out loud at the most inane shit and take selfies and videos of the fucking movie
>They eventually get bored by the 30 minute mark (barely at the end of phase 1 godzilla)
>They decide to leave to watch Assasin's Creed because "the movie keeps getting worse"
>A trail of 7 fucking other kids follow them as they leave

Based Anno for making casual-filters.

Kaiju-kino.

IS THERE A TORRENT?

Is there a version out yet without scenes missing?

The movie has been around since a while ago. Of course the cut version that we baka gaijin got.
Not happening anytime soon, thats a exclusive jap theaters thing. You would need to wait for the bluray to come out, which wont happen in at least 4 months.

What was cut out?

dude battleship lmao

What I got from this was an insight into how ineffective the older generation of Japan is, and how the young people are the way forward and we must trust them with the future.

Also that all Gojira was trying to do was become human, with that weird ending scene with the skeletons growing out of its tail.

>Also that all Gojira was trying to do was become human

Not necessarily. Gojira was evolving to surpass to become a stronger predator. So it ended up attempting to evolve into human beans since during phase 1/2 of the final plan.

A great film. It sort of wanes in the third act and never fully regains the preceding momentum, though overall it's really worth a watch. Second best Godzilla film.

The culmination of Anno's career:
youtu.be/3r_p1mJQPCw

Gojira simply evolving at an accelerated rate so that he could become a much stronger predator.

a live action anime movie

aka hot garbage

atomic breath was cool though

Anno wanking off over how lame the Japanese government is for two hours with six minutes of actual Godzilla footage. MAN I SURE LOVE PAYING TO SEE A MOVIE CALLED GODZILLA WITH HARDLY ANY FUCKING GODZILLA IN IT!

There's almost twenty minutes of Godzilla. Most of which is in broad daylight. And the film completely revolved around the title character, unlike Godzilla '14. Piss off.

is there a rip of this yet that is atleast 720p?

Japan can't make a good Godzilla movies. Just leave it to the Americans.

yeah wtf were those humanoids on godzilla about?

> Implying or directly stating either American Godzilla film is good
When will this meme die?

>There's almost twenty minutes of Godzilla
>unlike Godzilla '14
nigga wut

you should have went full james holmes on those people

It will die when Japan makes one good Godzilla film which will never happen. America made two great Godzilla movies.

He's on screen for ten minutes. Half of which is teasing. Or obscured by darkness or water. And, in a film which is both a reboot and features his name, he hardly matters to the narrative until the third act.

I was happy they left before the actual form of godzilla came in.

Also, they left to see Assassin's Creed so that's more than enough suffering for them.

>Godzilla was evolving to become the ultimate force of destruction
>Evolves into humans
BRAVO ANNO

Anno being Anno. Most people seem to think it's supposed to suggest Godzilla realizes that he is being overwhelmed by a collective effort and is evolving to handle the threat. He is likened to a god in the film, so it's also something of a god creating life or man in his own image.

Just watched a "720p" pirate, it was pretty good. There's plenty out there. This thread actually pushed me to finally watch it before the DVD. Pretty decent movie if you like Godzilla. The ending is weak, and I'm confused. If you really want Godzilla, watch the 1954 Gojira, the Japanese version. It's kino as fuck, easy to find, and the best Godzilla ever made.

Name of the book?

It also showed how Amricans are fucking idiots ("let's nuke it lol") and huge hypocrites ("yeah, we would have done the same if it was in New-York")

The last third of the film could have really benefited from more emotional pull and tension. Something similar to Gojira. Honestly, it would have a been a masterpiece in my book if it had pulled it off. Though as it is now it's still a great film.

The Art of Shin Godzilla

It costs $100+

Has 2 good scenes. Rest is fillers. Every Godzilla movie that takes itself serious sucks. Good I didn`t spend money on it.

I don't know, how the hell did you just watch this? It's the only recent movie I've been excited for and it still isn't released on BD REEEEEEEEEE

Japanese Blu-Ray/DVD is in March

Elaborate

Yeah I heard the Japs get a BD in March, does that mean I'll be able to order in America then as well? I don't care if it just has subs, although I thought it was taking so long to be released because they wanted to make the English dubs. It's being licensed by Funimation here, right? I thought they were already dubbing it.

Regardless, I just want to see it. I don't even watch Godzilla movies or anything. I've just seen .webms of it and it looks really cool and it's directed by Anno. It's some not-capeshit movie released in the past few years and it's directed by some autist I actually kinda like. That's all I need to be excited for it.

One of best movies of the year.

5th evolution form.

1 - some underwater creature who collapsed the tunnel in beginning of movie
2 - funny big eyed lizard, more for underwater living.
3 - more adapted for ground living form
4 - true Godzilla form
5 - humanoid form, adapted for domination on ground. Because, you know, human weapon hurt 4th form a lot.

Cute Jr

Gojira telepathically speaking to god