Now that the dust has settled, was it racism?

Now that the dust has settled, was it racism?

Yes
But from him

I'm glad Kaepernick didn't get signed with anyone.

Not because he expressed a first amendment right, but because he's an awful fucking player.

Yeah, now go the fuck back to Africa and rebuild it with your millions the ebul wite man gave you Colin.

Yeah but the way he protested was absurdly idiotic. When's the end point, when are you satisfied, what are your goals and milestones? Doing something just to do something is dumb and he further divided a nation with his blind virtue signaling and bit the hand that fed him.

I'm sorry, but that guy looks Egyptian.

Definitely not subsaharan African.

Nah, he publicly blackmailed his team. No one wants to go near him now unless he's willing to be a benchwarmer. His loss if he doesn't want to take that money.

>be fringe nfl qb
>protest something absurd where its just race baiting
DUDE WTF RACISM LMAO

>opt out of your own deal
>nobody else signs you
>FUCKING RACISTS
It's literally the guy forcing a stick in his bike spokes.

I don't team owners like him

>Implying racism exists

I mean, if saying that black people on average have lower IQs, commit more crime, and are less inclined to be civilized is racist, then sure, it exists.

check out his twitter, looks like he's working real hard on his throwing game lmao

>less inclined to be civilized
What the fuck does that even mean? How do you define civilized and why are you not spelling it with an "s" like a normal racist?

kek

Dude it's not racism. He did something that didn't matter because he did it at a time where he dropped off a everybody though he was doing it because his career was over anyways and he let himself go. He used to be buff as fuck and have a nice cut but now he's fucking twig status with Ronald McDonald hair. He literally fucked himself.

Are you going to dispute his arguments or nitpick about nonsense and stray from the point per usual?

He also had a chance to play for Denver but once again he fucked himself. One thing is when you're being wronged but it's another thing entirely when you expect people do go out of their way to help you because you want them to be scared that if they don't they'll be called a racest.

If a team didn't want to play him anymore because he didn't stand for the flag that's entirely justified and if it was somebody white who also sucked at his position not only would the same thing have happened but it would have happened faster because the executives wouldn't have to worry about being called racest. Now if we're talking about somebody like Cam of Brady doing this shit it's a completely different story. kaepernick gets what he deserves.

To say he's not good enough to play in the league is absolutely fucking absurd

He's not and teams where he is good enough to play like Denver gave him offers but he turned them down. He's not worth the money for the controversy and saying that isn't racest user, it's just a fact. I'm sure Johnny Manziel was good enough to play in the NFL but the controversy wasn't worth it for most teams.

kaepernick Is pretty much white anyways so there should be no problem if he's fired unfairly for doing what he believes in. If he was black I would understand that it's racism but since he's not really black it's okay.

There are not 64 better QBs than Kaep in the league right now. Hell it's arguable that there are 32 QBs that are better. That being said he's perceived to be a distraction and that shit is rarely tolerated from backups or non-stars.

Yea, he's not really black anyways so who cares if he's fired unfairly. You made the best point in the thread.

Kaep's talent doesn't excel his level of distraction, Mike Vick was allowed to come back because he was one of the most exciting people in sports before his departure and still had some play in the tank. 2010 his second year back, was arguably his career best year. Favre can get away with fucking cheerleaders and sending faculty members his cock, cheating on his wife who almost died from breast cancer whom he has multiple kids with. Tom Brady could come out as a fag and have homo orgies on his yacht and he'd still be the starter next sunday.

You can't be middle of the pack or worse and do some bullshit. Ray Lewis killed a guy, Ben raped a woman in a bathroom star, these are hall of famers. Kaep never displayed hall of fame level talent.

>leave the 49ers on your own accord because you think teams still see you as the monster from 2012-13
>most teams in the league don't have a real urge for a QB and aren't willing to go for broke for a garbage time one
>the Seahawks are one of the teams interested in you, the franchise and city would love to have you
>ask for backup-to-starter tier money on a team that is desperate to fill other needs on offense and isn't going to replace their franchise QB anytime soon so talks break down
>Miami was looking for a QB now that Tannehill got hurt and was interested in you
>they realise that you don't fit their scheme and it would be a massive black eye on public relations given that you praised Fidel Castro and want to play on a city with a very large population made of people that escaped his regime
>Baltimore is the last team willing to give you a chance, despite all the backlash
>your "woke" girlfriend calls the franchise legend an Uncle Tom and the owner a plantation owner, then wonder why they told you to fuck off

That's crazy, the half black man raised by two white parents has a hero complex for black people.

>Racism against whites
Literally no such thing

Yes, but from his idiot SJW girlfriend who fucked up his life by getting him to buy into her great career ending idea.

He took his mind off football, and without his focusing on it, his skills declined and he became a mediocre player.

Then he became toxic to a team's PR (maybe he could have played in Atlanta) and such a distraction that no team wanted him around, though normally he could have ridden the bench n his rep for a lot of years, getting money for nothing.
But I guess you can't put a price on good pussy, right?

He is not good enough to be worth putting up with the baggage he now carries, though. plus as you can see his physique declining and his focus shifting off the game, it is a fair bet that he's going to get worse instead of better.

>>your "woke" girlfriend calls the franchise legend an Uncle Tom and the owner a plantation owner, then wonder why they told you to fuck off

Many people seem t either not know or to have forgotten how Yoko 2.0 fucked over his career. I wonder if she will stay with him when he isn't famous any more.

>[i hate color] vs. [color]
>no such thing
Activated my almonds fo sho nigga

I can't imagine being this sheltered. And I lived in the US for some years, ffs. Plenty of bitter spics are racist against whites, and for many, white people are an acceptable target. Which, ironically enough, is racist.

White americans don't have a outspoken racism, is just in the way they behave.
My cousin went to Chicago white her husband, she is "white" with a darker complexion, like Selina Gomez, and her husband a german-brazillian. Every people that they met there would go talk to the guy and completly ignore her, even the ones that knew that she speak english and her husband didn't.

thats interesting. and what happens to basically everyone at at the hands of the nig nogs in chicago?

kys

The issue is you are getting an average talent QB with Tim Tebow level of baggage. Any team that signs him will have a media circus and their season would never be about the team, it would be about Kaepernick, and only Kaepernick and what Kaepernick is doing.

When is he going to start, when will he be in a game. What is you opinion on him kneeling, What is your opinion on his opinion on his girlfriends opinion on pineapple on pizza?

This just isn't worth it to win 4 games in a season for a shitty team, when the reward for being shittier then that is worth more.

>Whites get poo poo'ed for behaving slightly differently towards darkies while nigs kill people (and whites) at a 5x higher rate

visit Englewood to experience some of the other flavor

There's actually this stupid idea being taught to naive college students that racism = prejudice + power. In other words, only the race in a position of power can be racist. I would say that a millionaire athlete with media talking about him nonstop has power, but that would hurt the narrative.

White police kill unarmed blacks at a 1:16,000 ratio

I wish someone with more skill and patience than me could update or template this image. It's 10/10 glorious.

No? What the fuck are you even saying. Twice as many whites are shot by cops than blacks.

Maybe proportionally higher than their population, but it seems to make sense considering the fact that they're much more likely to be involved in crime

That's odd. Chicago has a huge latino and arab population. Would not expect this.

The only reason the ratings are tanking this season is because this fine young gentleman has not been signed. Systematic racism is prevalent throughout NFL owners. I believe congress needs to step in and put a stop to this racism and force a team to sign him.

I just said that whites have a subtle racism, they have a much worse time when they went by an accident in a black neighborhood.

>Burgers being this butthurt about not standing for a song

But I thought North Korea was brainwashed

Honestly I would stand for a bad pub song that somehow became american anthem.

No his head didn't fit in the helmets and with all the concussion nonsense it was better to stop him from playing by tricking him into losing a super bowl and throwing twenty interceptions in a losing season.

Tbh I think his bigger problem is he wants top 10 starter qb money when he's like bottom 5 qb tier. The whole racism angle is to get public opinion on his side.

i'm more alarmed that people refuse to accept that the protest isn't about the issue that rightflakes are obsessing over

Right, it's about what his girlfriend told him to do.

>70% of league is black
>racism when one half white guy doesn't get to play

Yeah, I'm sure pal.

It hurts my feelings is why!

He actually does look like salah now you mention it. Good shout.

>1st amendment rights
>on the job
Sure thing Pedro
Protest while mowing lawns and see how long it takes you to get fired.

he is half somali half white and was adopted

He's like the Goth of the NFL.
>can't quarterback worth a shit
>but I'm special, watch me run around!
>yeah, nah you suck
>look at my hair though!
> :-/
>I'm so special watch me do things you don't like!
>Yeeeah, not interested, thanks.
>RACISTS!